Tink's #69 Doe-In-Rut Buck Lure is 100% natural doe estrous urine collected from live whitetail does during their estrous cycle. Tink's quality controlled formula keeps Tink's #69 Doe-In-Rut Buck Lure at the peak level of performance. Tink's #69 Doe-In-Rut Buck Lure, the standard on which all deer lures are measured, produces great results during the pre-rut and rut. Tink's #69 Doe-In-Rut Buck Lure America's #1 Buck Lure!
- Easy to use Squirt Top
- Quality controlled formula
- Formulated from 100% natural doe estrous urine
- Use with drag rags, boot pads, Tink’s Scent Bombs®, or in scrapes
Deer co-Cain will drive your deer crazy, as they lick, paw, knaw and mark the site... digging a hole in the ground to get the minerals out. Available in four forms: Mix Concentrate, Ready-to-Use Liquid, Time Release Block and Sticky Sweet Gel.
1. Select Site.
2. Clear all vegetation in center of site. (approx 4’ circle)
3. Shake Liquid Well.
4. Slowly pour entire gallon of liquid onto the cleared bare spot allowing the solution to soak the site.
- For Instant Results... Shake well then apply to a bare spot 4’ in diameter.
Four-posistion, stainless stell wrench functions in tight quarters. Perfect for scoped rifles.Learn More
Deer Co-Cain will drive your deer crazy, as they lick, paw, knaw and mark the site, digging a hole in the ground to get the minerals out.
Place one or two blocks in an established Deer Cane or other mineral site to provide months of attraction without having to return to the site. To establish a new site, place one or two blocks in the middle of a bare spot, 4’ in diameter. Rainfall will be needed to activate the site, allowing the minerals to fully leach into the ground. For Instant Results, Use in combination with Deer Cane Mix or Deer Cane Liquid.Learn More
"The Hooter" Owl Call is an authentic gobbler locator. Its two tone ports create multi tones.Learn More
Out of stock