Designed to be fully integrated into the stock of the bow for a low profile, comfortable fit. The handle easily adjusts to right or left hand and with the turn of a thumbscrew, may be removed after each usage. Reduces cocking tension to 17lbs.
Compatible with the following models:
- Quad series
- Wildcat series
- Panzer V
- Ghost series
- Buck Commander
The GSC35-40IR is a 4.0 MP Infrared camera with x21 LEDs. Has Burst Mode. It has a 1 second trigger speed. Includes adjustable mounting strap.
- 4.0 Mega Pixel Camera
- Infrared Flash x21 LED's
- Burst Mode
- 1 Second Trigger Speed
- Resolution: 4.0 MP Day / 1.3 MP Night
- Infrared Flash: Incredibly Bright LEDs x21 (40 ft range)
- Sensor: Passive Infrared Sensor (PIR). Activates when motion and heat is detected (60 ft range)
- Format: JPEG Digital Still Pictures
- Image: Day Image Color, Night Image B&W, Day Video Color, Night Video B&W
- Snap Shot: Single ; Burst
- Format: AVI Digital Video Clips 640 x 480
- External Memory: Removable SD Memory Card up to 32 GB
- Programming: Digital
- LCD Display
- Battery: x4 C-Cell Batteries (rechargeable for use with solar panel)
- External Battery Pack: Compatible with 6v systems
- Solar Panel: Compatible
- Housing: ABS Engineering plastic. Weather resistant with rubber gasket seal.
- Mounting: Adjustable Mounting Strap
- Security: Cable lock hole
*C-Cell Batteries / SD Card not included*Learn More
Stagger-Steps are a packable ladder system that can be installed on uneven or slanted trees.
Lightweight and stackable design allows the user to transport ladder sections to and from the field with ease.
1: 1" Cam-Buckle strap per section
One step section
- CONSTRUCTION: Steel
- HEIGHT: 31" Tall per section
- WIDTH: 9" Wide
- WEIGHT: 4 Lbs. per section
- WEIGHT RATING: 300 Lbs.
A special ingredient keeps deer from overeating, greatly extending the life of every bucket. Rain and snow won't spoil this product, and it's very easy to use. Just dump it on a stump, log or directly on the ground and you are on your way to producing the largest-racked bucks possible. For best results, Lucky Buck Mineral should be used all year, so stock up to avoid running out! Usage will be greatest in the spring – your bucks should have all they want while their racks are growing.Learn More
Most experts will agree with us that the best way to ensure that deer get all the necessary minerals and nutrients that their bodies need is to supplement their diets using both food plots and mineral supplements. The sustained (year-round and year to year) use of these resources will allow deer to reach their potential body and antler size. This is where Trophy Rock comes in to play. Trophy Rock contains over 50 minerals including all those listed above that, although in trace amounts, will provide balance to an animal's diet. Trophy Rock is highly palatable to many wildlife and particularly to whitetail deer. Trophy Rock is literally a mineral salt rock. As indicated, these minerals are not just beneficial, they are crucial to deer health.
Additionally, Trophy Rock is an all-natural product. This gives deer the opportunity to receive important nutrients in a way that Mother Nature herself has provided for them. Don't underestimate a deer's ability to sense the difference between a man-made and an all-natural product. They have an extremely powerful sense of smell that biologists still don't fully understand. That's why it's no surprise why deer choose Trophy Rock over other manufactured products. Trophy Rock is the most effective all-natural mineral lick on the market today.Learn More
The Gun Vault MiniVault Gun Safe offers you optimum security for your home at an affordable price. It keeps prying hands out while allowing you fast access when you need it. It features an eyes free keypad and heavy 16 gauge steel construction.
- Gun safe
- Secure handgun storage
- Heavy gauge steel
- No-eyes keypad
- 12 Million possible combination settings
- Soft foam interior
- High strength lock
- Tamper indicator alerts you to invalid entry attempts
- Built-in tamper computer blocks entry after repeated invalid entries.
- Exterior dimensions 8.1" x 4.9" x 12"
- Includes: owner's manual
- Requires 8 AA batteries (not included)
- California DOJ approved
Regular Price: $69.99
Special Price: $59.99
- 23-1/2” x 29” Square Foot Platform
- 17” x 10” Padded Flip-Up Seat
- Padded Back-Rest Cushion
- Seat Height: 21"
- Padded Arm Rests
- Heavy Duty Suspension Cables
- Upper Cinch Belt Strap
- Lower Stabilizing Platform Strap
- Fall Arrest System Included
- Certified to all TMA standards
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
The Motorola MR355R two way radio set includes two high-powered, full featured, repeater capable MR355R radios, a desktop charger and rechargeable batteries. This is a great deal on a loaded radio that is repeater capable. The Talkabout MR355R two way radio offers great power, providing up to 35 miles of range in ideal conditions (typically up to 2 miles in urban conditions).
With 22 channels, 8 repeater channels, and 121 privacy codes, you will have the communication functionality needed. Add to this the Motorola Quiet Talk filter and Interference Eliminator for even more interruption free use. The MR355R has 11 Weather Channels (7 NOAA) with Alert Feature and hands-free iVox functionality. You can even change the call tones to animal sounds.
One of the better features of the MR355R radio is that it has large sized buttons and controls so you can easily use the radio while wearing gloves. The MR355R is compact, with a backlight orange display, and LED flashlight all in a Realtree AP HD Camo pattern case.
Motorola MR355R two way radio is fully repeater capable. This means they will work with a repeater (sold separately) to greatly extend range from just a few miles up to 20 or more.
Other features include Motorola's VibraCall silent vibrating alert, and Mini USB Charging Port. The MR355R also has an emergency alert. Pressing the alert button sends out an alert signal and a spoken message to other radios.
- Two Motorola MR355R Radios
- Two Belt Clips
- Two NiMH Rechargeable Battery Packs
- Two Pocket Desktop Charger
- Two Headsets w/ PTT Microphones
- Charging Adapter
- 22 Total Channels
- 35 Mile Range
- 7 FRS Channels
- 8 GMRS Channels
- 7 Shared FRS/GMRS Channels
- 121 Interference Eliminator Codes
- Repeater Capable
- Uses 3 AA Batteries or Rechargeable Battery Pack
- Rechargeable NiMH Battery Packs Included
- Includes Dual-Pocket Desktop Charger
- 11 Weather Channels, 7 NOAA
- NOAA Weather Alerts
- VibraCall® Vibrating Call Alert
- Hands-Free (iVOX) Mode
- LED Flashlight
- 10 Call Alert Tones (5 Standard, 5 Animal)
- Channel Scan
- Interference Reducer
- QT Noise Filter
- Talk Confirmation Tone
- Backlit LCD Display
- Range Extender
- Power Boost Option
- Battery Meter Indicator
- Audible Low Battery Alert
- Battery Saver
- Keypad Lock
- Mini USB Port
- Drop-In Charge Capable
- Plug-In Charge Capable
- Audio Accessory Connector
- One Year Manufacturer Warranty