The Thunder Express® II is designed for young, beginning archers. Made from fiberglass so it's safer than wood. It includes a weighted target point to ensure proper "front of center" balance and improve performance. Features a cool blue swirl design.Learn More
- 5 Ounces of 100% natural Doe Estrus Urine in an aerosol can; can be sprayed intermittently or locked down to disperse entire contents. Great for use during the pre rut and rut to bring out sexual breeding behavior in mature bucks.
- Product has a 3 year shelf life; UV light or oxygen cannot penetrate the can which would normally cause urine to degrade or go bad
- Custom nozzle atomizes 1 drop of urine into 3000 particles enabling it to travel great distances downwind to the animals nose
- Scent sticks to everything it comes in contact with such as leaves, trees, logs, grass, and crops leaving a natural scent trail right back to the source
- 5 ounces of Doe Estrus Urine priced the same as most competitors 1 ounce containers
The Stealth Cam® Reaper Digital Scouting Camera delivers clear, sharp images of wildlife. The Reaper shoots 6.2 megapixel digital images and features a burst mode that captures 1, 3 or 6 images per triggering. It also records 720 high-definition video with audio and it includes energy-efficient circuitry for a longer battery life. The Stealth Cam® scouting camera comes with 8 AA batteries and a 2GB SD memory card to store your pictures.
- 6.2 megapixel digital image capture and adjustable resolution setting of 6.0 and 3.0 (image interpolated from 5M sensor)
- 30' infrared emitter range
- Burst mode 1/3/6 images per triggering
- Time/date and moon phase on each captured image
- Faster trigger speeds, averaging .75 seconds to ensure you never miss a shot
- Longer battery life with improved energy-efficient circuitry
- 720 HD video with audio and complete running data time code stamping
- Time lapse hybrid mode automatically shoots images at programmed intervals over a predetermined period of time switching to PIR motion activation at night
- Easy to use toggle switch set-up
- Includes 8 AA cell batteries and one 2GB SD memory card
- SD memory card slot compatible up to 32 GB card
The button makes it easy.
Our Slogan is true. Simply press the button to pour. It's intuitive. This is the easiest gas can to use on th emarket - it's not even close. A gas can should be easy to use.
Don't overfill with Auto Stop.
We used simple physics to develop a nozzle that automatically stops the fuel flow when the target tank is full. Just hold the button down. Simple.
Don't wait so long.
Our patented nozzles flow up to twice as fast as other nozzles. No gurgling or interrupted flow. When filling up large equipment how long do you want to hold a 40 lb. 5 gallon tank?
Don't push around your equipment.
We have the only can that lets you pour gas without touching the target tank. All other current nozzles require pushing against the tank to open their valve. This force can move or roll your equipment. Not good. Remember our valve is controlled by a button.
See what you have.
Double wide view stripes on both the front and back of our smaller cans. Now you know your fuel level from across the yard or garage. No guessing and no extra trips to the gas pump. Every gas can should have view stripes. No-Spill is the only can with them.
Our cans have the thickest skins. A robust 70% thicker than most cans. This costs much more to make, but you get what you pay for.
Three handles on each can. Finger handles on each nozzle, and a finger slot on the bottom of each can (rear handle on the 5 gal.). Your hands share the weight and are in a comfortable position to pour with accuracy. Our design makes it easier to hold. The top handle is for carrying.
- Push-button pour control
- Auto shutoff prevents overfilling
- Extra fast flow rate
- Made of heavy-duty, extra-thick polyethylene for long life
- Wide, stable design is tough to tip over
- 3 handles provide easy pouring
- Large neck opening makes the can easy to fill
- Double-wide front and back view stripes for at-a-glance fuel level assessment
Regular Price: $99.99
Special Price: $64.99
The Warrior DX is a light and easy to move stand, stable and solid with mounting system and supports, and includes the added comforts of a padded seat cushion and backrest. This stand features a padded shooting rail that flips up to open the shooting lane for an easy shot, one one-inch ratchet strap, two one-inch stabilizer straps, and an adjustbale support bar. This stand is weight rated for 300lbs and weighs only 43 lbs. Included is one TMA-Certified full body harness.
- CONSTRUCTION: Steel
- FOOT PLATFORM: 19" Wide x 10" Deep
- SEAT SIZE: 20" Wide x 12" Deep; Flip-Up
- SEAT HEIGHT: 22"
- SHOOTING RAIL: Padded; Flips up; Adjustable
- ARMRESTS: Padded
- FASTENERS: 1-1" Ratchet Straps; 2-1" Stabilizer Straps
- SUPPORT BAR: Adjustable
- SAFETY HARNESS: One 4-pt. full-body harnesses
- STAND WEIGHT: 43 Lbs.
- WEIGHT RATING: 300 Lbs.
- MINIMUM TREE SIZE: 9" Diameter
- Endura shell
- 3/4" foam
- #5 zipper