The Bear Arms 41 inch Deluxe Tactical AR Rifle Case is a convenient means of transporting and storing your valuable sporting rifle. This tactical rifle case provides excellent protection for modern sporting rifles with standard length barrels, including the AR-15, M4 carbine, M16, and more, preventing potential damage to the weapon and its mounted accessories. Bear Arms aims to keep your rifle and related supplies protected and organized. Recreational shooters, hunters, and competitive participants alike will benefit from this handy gun case.
The Bear Arms TRC-1 case features the following:
- Five separate 9x2.5 inch pockets with hook and loop closure for standard 30-round AR-15 magazines.
- One 16x8 inch all-purpose storage pouch with hook and loop closure. Storing ammunition, cleaning supplies, small targets, or other items can minimize the need for additional storage.
- A height of 11.5 inches to accommodate rifle optics. This sporting rifle case should fit most scope, red-dot, reflex sight, or other rail-mounted accessories.
An adjustable shoulder strap.Learn More
Regular Price: $19.98
Special Price: $14.98
The Silent Strike crossbow pistol is the perfect addition for any archery fan. This crossbow pistol has an 80 pound draw weight and it cocks itself! You don't have to pull back the ammo every time you want to shoot, which we all know, can be a pain and also dangerous. There is also an auto safety feature that kicks in when cocking the crossbow so you can increase your safety this year. Unlike other crossbows, this one is light weight and can be easily carried with one hand for increased mobility. Whether you are out hunting for your trophy catch this year, or on your property shooting target practice, the Silent Strike crossbow pistol is perfect. So get your Silent Strike crossbow pistol and add to your collection or just experience the joys of shooting. Be incredibly accurate and safe at the same time with the Silent Strike crossbow pistol.
- Self-cocking feature, simple and safe while ensuring precise string alignment
- ABS construction
- High-Tech fiberglass limb
- "Auto" safety that engages when cocking
- Adjustable pin sight
- Bolt retailer
- Includes 3 bolts
Specifications Bolt Speed 150 FPS Width 17 1/3 inch Power Stroke 2 1/2 inch Length with Stirrup 19 1/2 inch Limb Compression Molded Fiberglass Stock Reinforced Composite Suggested Bolt D-014A 6.5 Aluminum Bolt
1. Insert limbs into stock to the white line. Make sure the pressure pad is in place between the limbs and the limb retaining screw. Do not over tighten!
2. Feed the limb cover tight to both sides of the limbs. Feed the string loop over the left end of the limb. Hold the right end of the limb in your right hand and the string in your left hand. Behind the right end of the limb and slip the string loop over it. Make sure the string fits snug into the slots on the limbs.
3. While holding the crossbow with your left hand, pull the cocking mechanism down to cock the crossbow. The safety latch will automatically engage. Return cocking mechanism to original position.
4. Place bolt on the rail. Make sure that the bolt is fully back against the trigger mechanism.
5. Release the safety mechanism. The crossbow is now ready to shoot!
6. Adjust the sight mechanism right or left by turning the adjustment screw clockwise (left) or counter-clockwise (right). Adjust elevation screw clockwise for high shots, counter-clockwise for low shots.
**Brand may vary!Learn More
5 in. wide x 8 in. long. Clear TPU front, blue TPU back, padded and lined. Adjustable neck lanyard & anodized aluminum spring hook. White/Yellow sealing clip for high visibility. For beach, pool, boating, paddling, etc. Maximum circumference: 9 in.
- 5 in. wide x 8 in. long
- Clear TPU front, Blue/Gray TPU back, padded and lined
- Adjustable neck lanyard & anodized aluminum spring hook
- White/Yellow sealing clip for high visibility
- For beach, pool, boating, paddling, etc.
- Maximum circumference: 9 in.
- Perfect for GPS, PDA, Game Player, Pocket PC, etc.
- Colors: Yellow/Blue or White/Gray
The hoist can be used with bicycles, kayaks, and includes rack, pulley system, mounting system, hardware and rope. This hoist also features heavy-duty steel construction with black powder-coated finish. The pulley system easily and safely hoists goods up to 100 lb. up to the ceiling,.
- Includes rack, pulley system, mounting system, hardware, rope (2 pulleys included)
- Heavy-duty steel construction with a black powder-coat finish
- Pulley system easily hoists goods up to 100 pounds to ceiling
- Ceiling mount design keeps the goods up and out of the way, allowing room for vehicles to park under
- Safe locking mechanism prevents accidental release
- Two rope system allows a single person to raise and lower the goods easily
- Works on ceilings up to 9 feet and mounts to finished ceilings or open rafters
Regular Price: $14.98
Special Price: $11.24
All Frontier Rifles shown have been designed after the original rifles and muskets of their respective era. Each is constructed with a solid one-piece wood stock, painted steel barrel and die-cast parts. All will fire #917 pull off caps. For children 4 years and up. Imported from China.
- 37" long
- Solid one-piece wood stock
- For ages 4+
Regular Price: $19.99
Special Price: $14.99
Proper maintenance of firearms is important for both quality upkeep and personal safety. Whether it's Grandpa's old 12 gauge or a brand new semi-automatic handgun, this cleaning kit has the materials you need. With rods, mops and adapters for the majority of handguns, shotguns, and rifles, (calibers .17 to 12 gauge) there isn't a gun that you can't clean. If you're new to firearms or just looking for a good, multi-gun cleaning kit this is the way to go. Cleaning a firearm can be a relaxing task, just like washing your beloved car.
Gunk, muck, gunpowder and dust can all affect the way your firearm preforms, not to mention how safe it is to use. It is recommended to thoroughly clean your gun after each use. Protect your guns so they can protect you.
Contains all rods, mops and adapters to clean the majority of all rifles, pistols and shotguns from 17 cal. to 12 gauge.
See your firearm's instruction manual for proper cleaning and upkeep.Learn More
Regular Price: $24.99
Special Price: $16.99
Who doesn't love deer jerky, beef jerky or even turkey jerky? The one and only Jerky Gun from Country Trails. This jerky gun is made to give years of performance. The heavy duty drive system handles ground meat like a charm, just load the barrel of the jerky gun with lean, seasoned ground meat and shoot out flat strips of jerky or round snack sticks. Dry jerky in your oven in as little as 2 1/2 hours or use a dehydrator. Make delicious, tender jerky strips. Even denture wearers can enjoy this great meat snack. Holds 3/4 lbs. of meat. The Jerky Gun comes with a 1/2" round nozzle and a 1-3/16" x 3/16" flat nozzle. Complete instructions included.
Saves time and energy in making deer jerky. Get nice, uniform strips of jerky a whole lot faster than you are used to. Takes a lot of the hard work out of making jerky!Learn More
The River's Edge 32" Grip Stick Single Climbing Stick provides stability and traction for both feet!
- Double-Step Design
- Tractionite Permanent Non-Slip Coating
- Silent RamHorn Attachment System
- Independent Suspension of Each Section
- Nesting Design for Easy Transport
- 32" Tall
Code Blue makes deer scent that's more effective and more lifelike than anything else you'll find. That's because each bottle of deer scent comes from a single deer instead of a muddled combination from several animals. This patented collection method is especially significant for Code Blue's Whitetail Doe Estrous. When you're mimicking a doe in heat, you want the purest deer scent available.
This doe urine is from a single doe in estrous, making it a powerful deer scent to use during the whitetail rut. Big bucks won't be able to resist the smell of a doe in heat, and they'll come eagerly to your deer scent site. Every 1-ounce bottle of doe urine is marked with the deer's unique registration number and certified as the "genuine article" by an independent organization. You can trust Code Blue deer scent to get you through every phase of the hunting season, and don't forget a bottle of Whitetail Doe Estrous especially for the whitetail rut.Learn More