This 10 pack of Tannerite targets are shrink wrapped with 1/2 pound targets, individually packaged and pre-measured catalysts, a free set of shooters ear plugs, a mixing jar, and instructions for use written on each target. This is the perfect package for a gift or if you're trying out Tannerite for the first time.
Tannerite is a binary explosive used primarily as a target for firearms practice, and is unique in that it is exceptionally stable when subjected to less severe forces such as a hammer blow or being dropped. It is supplied as two powders which are combined to produce the explosive. Tannerite is a trademarked name, and binary exploding targets are a patented invention.
Tannerite company recommends using 1/2 pound charges (0.23 kg), which should detonate when shot by a high-powered rifle. Small caliber rim-fire or slow moving pistol ammunition will not initiate a detonation.
Tannerite is used by shooting clubs to provide explosions for their participants in large-scale shooting events, tactical teams, fire authorities, as well as members of the general public who wish to have a shot indicator for extreme long range shooting.
Tannerite detonations occur at a very high velocity, producing a large explosion and cloud of water vapor. It may be useful for persons who are firing at long ranges; in this scenario, a long-range rifle shooter em-places targets, retreats to his firing position, and fires. The shooter does not wish to have to walk down range to see if he has a hit, the Tannerite will detonate and serve as an indicator.
Since the two components are not explosive until mixed, they can legally be purchased and used in the USA without any kind of license. Storage of the mixed Tannerite for commercial purposes may fall under federal regulation unless stored in approved magazines.Learn More
Regular Price: $69.98
Special Price: $49.99
The Ameristep Lightspeed Razor Blind is designed with a dual window system that is ideal for angle shots and can fit two hunters at the same time! This blind is easy to travel with and carry, so you can effortlessly get to the perfect spot to make your kill!
- Dual window configuration is extremely versatile
- Brush pockets allow you to add natural vegetation
- Ground skirt keeps prevents the elements and light from entering the blind
- NS3 technology reduces scent and noise and increases concealment
- Spider Hub technology ensures rugged durability
- Shadow Guard interior lining keeps you concealed
- Includes carry bag with backpack straps
- 98" front width x 60" deep x 60" tall
- Weight: 8 lbs
Regular Price: $59.99
Special Price: $49.99
- Padded armrests for comfort
- Footrest flips back
- Seat flips back and is removable
- Light weight
- Folds flat
- Easy to carry
- Free DVD included
- Packable (backpack straps sold separately)
- Some assembly required
Specifications Construction Steel Seat Height 21" Seat Dimensions 18" W x 12" D x 1" Thick Backrest Dimensions 16" L x 11" W x 1" Thick Foot Platform 24" W x 30" D Fasteners (1) 2" Silent Nylon Strap with Slide Buckle Safety Harness (1) 4-pt. Full-body Harness Minimum Tree Size 9" diameter Stand Weight 19.5 lbs. Weight Capacity 300 lbs.
- Flip-Back, Removable Seat
- Folds Flat for Packability & Storage
Specifications Construction Steel Foot Platform 20" W x 27" D Seat 14" W x 8" D, Flips Back Stand Weight 15 lbs. Weight Rating 300 lbs. Seat Style 1" Thick Foam Seat Height 21" Packable Yes Fasteners (1) 2" Nylon Strap with Slide Buckle Safety Full-Body Fall Arrest System (with Climbing Belt) Minimum Tree Size 9" Diameter
This soft side case provides not only protection for your bow, but offers you easy access to your hunting or shooting accessories. Additional compartments provide room and protection for your quiver, accessory case and more. Details are not missed in this case for user comfort and convenience, the shoulder strap is padded and removable.
- Dimensions: 33x10x7
Regular Price: $59.99
Special Price: $38.99
1,500 Gal. Filter Pump Features:Easy installation - just hook-up hoses and plug in Double insulated pump Air release valve for air trapped inside filter chamber Conforms to UL/CSA standards Voltage: 110-220Uses replacement cartridge "Type A"Efficient filtration is ... More essential for a quality swim experience. Intex's line of pumps and cartridges have been greatly improved to guarantee a cleaner pool with:Filter cartridges with thicker, heavier paper and more pleats, Improved water inlet jets for enhanced water flow back into the pool. The results will be faster water circulation, improved filtration, and best of all - a superior swim experience!
- ProvideS efficient filteration for a quality swimming experience
- Designed for 18' diameter and 18' x 9' rectangular pools
- Built-in GFCI (ground fault circuit interrupter) instantly shuts off pump if electrical current comes into contact with water
- Easy installation, just hook-up hoses and plug in
- 12 hour timer with 24 hour repeat cycle
- Pump features a thicker, heavier paper cartridge
- Flow rate: 1,500 gph (5,678 L/hr)
Don’t let your daughters be left out of the action, this youth compound bow set is specifically designed and geared to fill the needs of the girls in your archery shooting family. With it’s striking pink camo finish and full featured performance and accessories, it makes the perfect gift for the little girl in your life.
- Recurve Compound Bow
- Full Size Integrated Quiver
- Sight Bracket
- Adjustable Brass SightPin
- Replaceable Arrow Rest
- Finger Tab
- Arm Guard
- 20LB Draw Weight
- Adjustable Draw Length
- Target Arrows (2)
- Lightweight Molded Limbs
- Lightweight Molded Riser
- Dipped Camo Finish
Stop spending time searching for the most comfortable ground to set up your tent; take along the Coleman Trailhead II military style cot. The roomy, steel bed frame gets you off the ground and into comfort. Its dual cross-bar design is easy to assemble and folds up into a compact size. The cot is for heights up to 6 ft. 2 in.
- Comfortable, supportive design
- Easy-to-assemble design folds compactly
- Durable, dual-cross-bar steel frame
- Heavy-duty polyester fabric
- Unfolded Dimensions: 75 in. x 30 in. x 17 in. (190.5 cm x 76.2 cm x 43.2 cm)
- Folded Dimensions: 40.2 in. x 7.9 in. x 3.9 in. (102 cm x 20 cm x 10 cm)
- Weight Rating: Supports up to 300 lbs. (136 kg)
- Maximum Height: Comfortable fits a person up to 6 ft. 2 in. (2.03 m)
- Carry Weight: 18.3 lbs (8.3 kg)
- High-definition printing technology creates realistic look
- Printed “soft skin” comes installed over heavy gauge rubber liner
- Light weight, just over 2 pounds
- 2 poses - standing or bedding position
- Super light tail moves with the slightest breeze
- No loud plastic parts to bang against brush
- Sets up quietly in minutes
- Fits easily in a backpack
- Compact enough to take on any hunting trip
Regular Price: $39.99
Special Price: $34.99
The 2.5 inch hyper-extended cutting diameter leaves a huge, gaping entry hole.
1. In flight
RAGE’s streamlined 3/4" dia., along with its HexFlat™ design, make it fly like a field-tip. The machined aircraft aluminum body features HexFlat™ design for stable flight, with a stainless steel instant-cut tip. The cam-deployed rear blades follow the tip without grabbing or deflecting, even on an angled hit, and are guaranteed to deploy before entry, maintaining full kinetic energy.
2. Upon impact
The SlipCam™ initiates and the blades deploy from the rear. Standard mechanical broadheads tend to lose power quickly upon impact. With the SlipCam Rear Blade Deployment System, that's no longer a problem! Its streamlined profile provides the unerring accuracy and arrow speed of a field tip, but you also get the full deadly force of a fixed-blade broadhead!
Advanced SlipCam™ rear blade deployment means no deflection!
3. Upon entry
Blades are fully deployed, for a full 2"+ cutting diameter!
Slipcam Rear Blade Deployment System keeps energy and power through impact on into the target. Accuracy of a field tip with deadly impact of a fixed blade broadhead.
Machined aircraft - grade aluminum body.
HexFlat design - stable flight with cut-on-contact stainless steel tip.
Cam deployed rear blades - no deflection, no energy loss on impact. No rubber bands to hold blades in place during flight thanks to ShockLock system. 2" cutting diameter.
FREE practice broadhead included.Learn More