Stop spending time searching for the most comfortable ground to set up your tent; take along the Coleman Trailhead II military style cot. The roomy, steel bed frame gets you off the ground and into comfort. Its dual cross-bar design is easy to assemble and folds up into a compact size. The cot is for heights up to 6 ft. 2 in.
- Comfortable, supportive design
- Easy-to-assemble design folds compactly
- Durable, dual-cross-bar steel frame
- Heavy-duty polyester fabric
- Unfolded Dimensions: 75 in. x 30 in. x 17 in. (190.5 cm x 76.2 cm x 43.2 cm)
- Folded Dimensions: 40.2 in. x 7.9 in. x 3.9 in. (102 cm x 20 cm x 10 cm)
- Weight Rating: Supports up to 300 lbs. (136 kg)
- Maximum Height: Comfortable fits a person up to 6 ft. 2 in. (2.03 m)
- Carry Weight: 18.3 lbs (8.3 kg)
- 1000 gallon per hour
- Uses Type A Filter Catridges
- For use with 300 to 5000 gallon pools
Regular Price: $54.99
Special Price: $49.99
Kills bacteria and destroys organic contaminants. Controls algae. 3" tablets.Learn More
This soft side case provides not only protection for your bow, but offers you easy access to your hunting or shooting accessories. Additional compartments provide room and protection for your quiver, accessory case and more. Details are not missed in this case for user comfort and convenience, the shoulder strap is padded and removable.
- Dimensions: 33x10x7
The Nordic Cross 10'x8'x60" Dome Tent RK141008 is built with EverDry: Lasting Rain Protection. EverDry utilizes the best in tent engineering to keep you dry and comfortable when it rains.
- 5 person tent
- 80 square feet of interior space
- Seam taped rainfly for weather protection
- Zippered fly and large mesh screen for ventilation
- Free standing frame with shock corded poles for easy set up and take down
Designed to accommodate today's modern crossbows. XB-1 Crossbow Case features quiver, and accessory compartments to provide maximum storage. Adjustable, removable carry-sling, and handle ensure ease of transportation. Raised-rear design allows for use with scoped crossbows, while double-pad construction provides superior protection in travel, and storage.
- Manufacturer: OCTOBER MOUNTAIN PRODUCTS
- UPC Code: 810173015035
Don’t let your daughters be left out of the action, this youth compound bow set is specifically designed and geared to fill the needs of the girls in your archery shooting family. With it’s striking pink camo finish and full featured performance and accessories, it makes the perfect gift for the little girl in your life.
- Recurve Compound Bow
- Full Size Integrated Quiver
- Sight Bracket
- Adjustable Brass SightPin
- Replaceable Arrow Rest
- Finger Tab
- Arm Guard
- 20LB Draw Weight
- Adjustable Draw Length
- Target Arrows (2)
- Lightweight Molded Limbs
- Lightweight Molded Riser
- Dipped Camo Finish
- All Aluminum Construction
- All stainless steel hardware included
The Easy Step Dock Ladder Swing Out Kit is designed for easy attachment to all of our Easy-Step Dock Ladders so you can raise your Dock Ladder up and out of the water when not in use.
**Swing out kit only, not entire ladder.**Learn More
The Bucket Holder is designed to hold a standard 3 to 5 gallon bucket and makes a great accessory for your Reels on Wheels™ Cart or Rod Rack.
It is designed to fit in any of the rod holders on the Fishing Carts and the Rod Rack products.
The Bucket Holder is made of durable, corrosion resistant aluminum and will hold up to years of use.
*** Bucket not included.Learn More