Texsport offers a wide array of outdoor products, but the company is particularly well-known for its hammocks. Its first model, the Padre Island, was released nearly 25 years ago, and continues to be one of Texsport's bestselling items. The hammock measures 48-by-112 inches (W x D) overall, with a 45-by-76-inch (W x D) sleeping surface and 350-pound weight limit. Cool, comfortable cotton rope construction, hardwood spreader bars, and metal suspension rings round out the features.
- Super Easy to Setup
- 48" x 112" total size, 48" x 76" bed size
- Cool comfortable durable cotton rope
- Hardwood spreaders and heavy-duty suspension rings
- Weight limit 350 lbs
- Fits 14262 Hammock Stands
Regular Price: $29.99
Special Price: $23.99
- Easy set up with rust resistant metal frames.
- The extra strength side walls are made with three separate layers of material, the inner layer of polyester mesh being laminated to the two outer heavy gauge PVC layers.
- A heavy duty repair patch is included just in case of accidents!
- 4ft square x 12in deep water capacity at 90% full 409L (108gal)
- Orange in color
Quickly inflate or deflate virtually any airbed with a Coleman® 120V QuickPump™ electric inflation system. Just plug in the 120V pump to your home outlet and watch this powerful pump inflate a queen double high airbed in just two minutes. Added adaptors allow you to use the pump on any Coleman® Double Lock™ Valve, Boston valve or smaller pinch valve. When the fun is done, the pump also deflates your airbed or inflatable for quicker storage.
- Quickly inflate or deflate virtually any airbed or inflatable
- Powerful enough to inflate a queen double high airbed in two minutes
- 120V pump plugs into home outlets
- Added adaptors for Coleman® Double Lock™ valves, Boston valves or pinch valves
- Limited 1-year warranty
- Made in China
- Ball Bearing Drive
- Aluminum Spool
- Oversized Line Roller
- Fiberglass Rod
- Chrome Guide
- Graphite Reel Seat with Aluminum Hoods
The durable all-weather design and user-friendly features truly make this new target stand The Ultimate Target Stand. The stand features an oversized backer to hold multiple large targets (two 15" targets side by side) and is constructed of an all-weather moisture resistant material. The large size makes sighting in easy, no more bullets missing the target. The modular frame design collapses to occupy much less space during transport & storage. The frame arms are constructed of durable steel rod and hold the backer securely in place. Removable ground stabilizer adds support from wind during use and conveniently stows onto the feet. The base of the stand is open, allowing you to use your foot to drive the molded-in metal spikes solidly into the ground. It even has an integrated storage container for holding miscellaneous range supplies such as staples or target pasters.Learn More
Attwood has improved the world's most successful all-round lights! The new Frosted Globe lights use a standardized lamp that is commonly available in marine, auto, and convenience stores. The new lens has a clean, translucent look and 360° visibility.Learn More
This 120 volt canister style air pump inflates and deflates towables, pools, air mattresses and beach toys. The accordion-style hose locks onto the pump and valve fittings, eliminating annoying disconnections. Three universal valve fittings fit all popular valves. For added convenience, there's a carry handle and a 10 ft. long power cord.
Volume 300 liters/minute Max. Pressure .92 psi Draws 1.6 amps / 170 watts Power Cord 10 ft. long