Get great style and great function in a value-priced knife with the new Kershaw Brawler. In addition to amazing looks, the Brawler offers SpeedSafe assisted opening, easily accessed using the built-in flipper or convenient thumbstud. The blade is a modified tanto style with an extra-thick blade tip for robust piercing capabilities. The blade is DLC coating for non-reflectivity. For strength and reduced weight, the handles are injection-molded, glass-filled nylon. A solid locking liner secures the blade. The Brawler is drilled for quad-carry: tip-up, tip-down, left-handed or right-handed.
- Steel: 8CR13MOV Stainless Steel, Black Oxide Coating
- Handle: Glass-Filled Nylon
- Blade: 3" (7.6 cm)
- Closed: 4 1/8" (14.3 cm)
- Overall: 7 1/8" (18 cm)
- Weight: 3.9 oz.
- SpeedSafe Assisted Opening
- Liner Lock
- Thumb Stud
- Reversible (tip-up/tip-down) Pocket Clip Flipper
Includes coarse (120 grit), medium (280 grit) and fine hones (600 grit)
The Ultimate in Knife Sharpening Systems Technology Safe, Easy and Convenient to Use. The Lansky Controlled Angle Sharpening System is designed to give your blade a professional, razor sharp edge every time. All systems include:
- Precision-engineered, multi-angle, flip-over knife clamp.
- Sharpening hones on color-coated, finger-grooved safety holders
- One guide rod for each honing stone
- Specially formulated honing oil
- Extra long knife clamp screws
- Custom molded storage/carrying case to hold all system components
17° Angle - A severe angle recommended for razor blades, X-Acto© blades, scalpels or similar tools. Provides an extremely sharp but delicate edge.
20° Angle - A commonly used angle for higher quality blades and provides an excellent edge for kitchen cutlery and filet knives.
25° Angle - The recommended angle for most knives that need a durable, sharp edge. Ideal for hunting and outdoor knives.
30° Angle - An outstanding angle for knives that see the heavy use of cutting cardboard, wire or carpets. Recomended for heavy duty use.Learn More
Cass Creek ™Ergo Predator Electronic Game Call is compact and has an ergonomic grip. With one a hand push button operation, this game call is easy to use. The Cass Creek ™Ergo Predator Electronic Game Call features real live predator calls. The sounds are high quality and effective to ensure you call in the predator you want.
The Ergo Shock Box Predator Electronic Game Call has five calls on one unit, auto interrupt feature, and a handy on /off and volume thumb dial.
Operates on 3 AAA batteries (included/installed) and comes with a convenient belt clip.
- Coyote Locator- The locator call of an adult female coy
- Coyote Food Fight – Coyotes fighting over food; attracts all other coyotes.
- Cottontail Distress – The high pitched squeal means an easy meal to a coyote.
- Baby Jack Distress – The eerie sound of a baby jackrabbit in trouble.
Baby Jack Distress Cottontail Distress Coyote Food Fight Coyote Locator Jack Distress
The Contrast's dual G-10/Stainless Steel handle unites show-stopping style and high performance in a unique every day carry folder available in full fine edge or serrated blade.
- Blade Length: 3.0"
- Open Length: 7.1"
- Closed Length: 4.3"
- Weight: 3.7 oz.
- G-10/Stainless Steel Handle
- Frame Lock
- Machined G-10 - Lighter and thinner
- Full Fine Edge or Partially Serrated Drop Point Blade
TenPoint®'s Lighted Nock System for crossbows is a 3-piece, patent pending system that consists of a nock-receiver insert with a 6-sided interior cavity designed to accept an LED unit and a transparent pegged Omni-Brite Nock. The nock receiver glues into the nock-end of the arrow and must be indexed or aligned with the vanes.
To complete the Omni-Brite installation, insert the LED Unit – lighted end first –into the peg end of the Omni-Brite Nock. Then hand-press the nock and LED Unit into the Nock Receiver, leaving a less-than-dime-thickness gap between the nock and receiver. When you fire your crossbow, the bowstring’s force will compress the two pieces, eliminate the gap, and activate the LED. To deactivate the Omni-Brite System, remove the nock and LED Unit, and pull the lighted end of the LED Unit until the light turns off. The LED Unit’s battery should last for approximately eight hours.
- 3-piece design
- Patented Omni-Brite nock
- Brilliant, long-lasting LED light
- Activates when you fire
- Battery lasts approximately 8 hours
- 3-pack (Three 3-piece units)
- Manufacturer model #: HEA-369.3
- Translucent Omni-Nocks
- LED units
- Nock receivers (for arrows with shaft sizes .297, .300, .306 I.D.)
- Nock receiver and alignment tool
- Re-fletching tool
Keep your feeder up and running with the TDX Replacement Control Unit by Wildgame Innovations. Features 1-6 available feed times for custom feeding times for your preferred feeding schedule. Adjustable motor speeds of low, medium, or high to get exactly what you want out of your feeder. Features a large, easy-to-view LCD so you always know what you are programming.Learn More