- Widest operating temperature range -100°F to 750°F
- Bonds to metals; smoothes and protects
- Reduces friction
- Quick to apply, easy to use
- Low Odor
- Doesn't attract fouling
- Won’t migrate Excellent for use on rifle bolts, sears, locking lugs and semi-auto slide/rails. Apply light coating to metal surface. Buff dry for a debris-repelling, “glass-smooth” surface.
Multi-purpose cloth protects metal surfaces from rust and corrosion with a blend of proven Rem Oil and advanced Volatile Corrosion Inhibitor (VCI) technology. VCI vapors bond with water and oxygen molecules to prevent them from starting the corrosion process. Long-lasting barrier penetrates the smallest nooks and crannies; perfect for a final wipe-down before storing guns, knives, tools, and other valuable metal items. Safe on wood, synthetics, and all metals, ferrous and non-ferrous.
- Uses Volatile Corrosion Inhibitor Technology
- 10" x 10" multipurpose cloth wipe
- Instantly protects all metals from rust and corrosion
With the irresistible taste and smell of apple, deer, moose and elk crave these hardened mineral based blocks made extra sweet with molasses. They also provide an extra punch of calcium and phosphorus to provide beneficial mineral nutrients. Place this block out in their natural habitat and they’ll lick-em up… until they are gone!
- Mineral Blocks have an extra punch of calciuma nd phospherous to provide beneficial mineral nutrients
- Saturated with the taset that deer crave
- Use with micro and mini-torch models ST200T, ST250K and ST2200T.
- Not for use on micro-torch model ST900D.
- Ideal for light or detailed soldering.
- Flame temperature in air = 3200[DEG] F
This product cannot go expedited shipping, must go UPS Ground or Freight.Learn More
Every Zoom soft plastic bait is super-soft to the touch and salt-impregnated.Learn More
Excellent for treating chambers, cylinders, and barrels, or use for pin point accuracy oiling.
You can use one drop exactly where you need it, without all the mess. Great for those otherwise unreachable areas with traditional applicating methods.
Next Generation of Cleaner and Barrel Maintenance is here! Environmentally Friendly and Non-Hazardous Formula leaves barrels Totally CLEAN & PROTECTED in ONE EASY STEP!
Removes: Lead, Powder, Plastic, Copper (Jacketed), and Primer Fouling
Makes gun bores and actions easier to clean.
Lubricates and Protects: Rust inhibitors and special additives soak into the metal and provide a corrosion barrier for superior rust protection.
Synthetic Synergistic Blend: Super proprietary formula lessens fouling/residue buildup with repeated use.
Here's how to use 1 Step:
1) Saturate the bore or chamber area
2) Let Penetrating Agents work and sit for 10-15 minutes.You can even let it set overnight in a gun vise if wanted.
3) Run Brush through bore/chamber area and bust fouling loose.
4) Finish with a jag and dry patches. Clean all saturation and fouling out.
No need to finish with an oil as 1 Step has rust inhibiting and corrosion protection additives!Learn More
The liquid clothing wash is a really good unscented formula for hunters who prefer a liquid instead of a powder. It is a different formula from the powder. The product really works great at cleaning and removing human odor. It is also a high effieciency formula that rinses very clean and contains no U.V. brighteners.Learn More
Whether it’s fuel or battery-powered, the Coleman® Lantern Hanger can hold your bail-handled camp light. The chain wraps tightly around trees, limbs and posts, and the support pegs give extra stability when you set the lantern on the hook. The hanger is easy to use and safe for trees.
- Holds any bail-handle lantern securely on tree, post, or limb
- Includes hanger and chain