The Barnett Jackal Crossbow Package w Red Dot Sight 78404 has all you need whether you are a beginner or an old pro. The Jackal's innovative stock design is unique to our crossbow line up. Its sleek military style stock is lightweight and compact with a divided foregrip for comfortable hand placement. The quad limb assembly is combined with high energy cams and a synthetic string and cable system producing arrow speeds of 315 feet per second. The combination of the lightweight stock and the power this bow delivers makes it a devastating weapon for any hunter. The Jackal delivers the power and features of a "high priced" bow at a price that makes this crossbow an excellent value for everyone.
This crossbow features Barnett's ADF MIM trigger providing for a smooth 3.5 lb. trigger pull and the added benefits of a picatinny rail. The MIM trigger is metal injected molded which allows for the tightest quality tolerances available. This results in less jerking and ultimately tighter groups.
This ADF (Anti Dry Fire) Trigger is a state of the art mechanism that protects the user from shooting the weapon without an arrow in place. The patented Anti Dry Fire Trigger has a spring loaded redundant safety bar that remains in place until the arrow is seated properly, which finally allows the user to switch the safety off and shoot the bow.
The package comes complete with:
- 3 Arrow Quiver
- 3 Arrows: 20" Arrows by Barnett w/ field points (100 grain) and moon nocks
- Premium Red Dot Sight
Jackal Crossbow Specifications:
95 FT - LBS
18 or 20 INCHES
A full-featured crossbow upgraded for 2012 with an all-new, power-tuned assembly. CNC-machined risers and pockets for superior strength and quality. Cored, semi-skeletal stock reduces weight without compromising strength, resulting in a lightweight and powerful crossbow.
The ACU-52™ rope-cocking system makes reloading a breeze, and retracts automatically when not in use. Ambidextrous safety for right- and left-hand shooters. Powertouch™ trigger with a smooth, quiet 3-1/2-lb. pull. DFI™ dry-fire inhibitor. Integrated swivel studs for easy attachment of included sling. 3x scope provides accuracy at long ranges.
- 315-fps bolt speed for flat-shooting precision
- Harder-hitting performance from HL limbs and HP cams
- Super-lightweight, cored semi-skeletal stock
- Rope-cocking system for quick and easy reload
Speed up to 315 fps Power Stroke 12.25" Draw Weight 180 lbs Length 38" Width 25.25" Weight 7 lbs. Camo Pattern MOBU Infinity
This rocker/recliner is great for any hunter's tastes featuring a soft polyester camouflage upholstery, great for relaxing in a hunting themed den, or vacation home.
- Maximum weight limit: 300 lbs
- Arm to Arm: 3'
- Seat Across: 24"
- Seat to Head rest: 27"
- Floor to Seat: 19"
VersaCradle Bow Vise accommodates any bow, with any limb width, with the aid of an adapter. Featuring a Patented 360 degrees locking-ball head and cam-lock lever system, the VersaCradle makes tuning both compounds and crossbows a breeze. Polyurethane pads ensure superior limb grip without marring the limb. Vise is fully adjustable, and mounts to any bench or counter top with ease.
- Manufacturer: OCTOBER MOUNTAIN PRODUCTS
- UPC Code: 711148045715
- Great for rivers and lakes
- Rugged UV-stabilized Fortiflex® High Density Polyethylene
- Large open cockpit
- Deluxe adjustable seat with high back support
- Storage compartment with water barrier seal
- Shock cord deck rigging
- Adjustable foot braces
- Water bottle holder
- Carrying handles
- Paddle leash
- Protective thigh pads
Length: 10' / 305cm Width: 30" / 76cm Height: 13" / 33cm Weight: 40 lbs. / 18kg Capacity:
250 lbs. / 113kg
The 10 foot Sun Dolphin Bali SS Kayak is designed to track and paddle with ease while offering maximum stability. This Kayak is extremely durable and is great for lakes and rivers!
- Great for Lakes and Rivers
- Lightweight, Easy to Carry
- Tracks and Paddles with Ease while Offering Maximum Stability
- Rugged UV-Stabilized Fortiflex® High Density Polyethylene
- Portable Accessory Carrier - Used as Extra Storage
- Large, Comfortable Seating Area with Protective Thigh Pads
- Open Cockpit Allows the Easiest of Entry
- Adjustable Foot Braces
- Shock Cord Deck Rigging
- Paddle Holder
- Comes with a Paddle!
- Length - 10 Foot
- Width - 30 Inches
- Height - 11 inches
- Weight - 44 Pounds
- Weight Capacity - 250 Pounds
he 3 person sit-on-top Sport Fisher kayak is a fishing kayak designed for ultimate stability so you can fish standing up or sitting side-saddle. Although it does have a fair amount of rocker to aid it in rougher water, the twin hull allows it to track very well. Lots of innovative features are built-in to make your fishing experience even more fun. Durable lightweight polyethylene construction makes this an easy kayak to transport and store. Backrests and paddles included. Just another innovative product from Lifetime Products--designed for the way you live!
Includes 2 Backrests and 2 Paddles.
Note: Designed for flatwater use only.
- 3 comfortable contoured seats,
- Paddle clips
- Cradles to secure paddles
- Foot wells for leverage
- Three fishing rod holders 1.5 in. (3.8 cm) diameter x 9 in. (22.8 cm) depth
- Interior storage hatch
- Ditty trays for holding odds and ends
- Front cargo area with shock cord straps to secure loose items
- Bottle/cup holder
- Scupper plugs to drain cockpit area.
Durable Lightweight Construction
The Sport Fisher is constructed from high-density polyethylene (HDPE) plastic for lightweight durability. Blow-molded, smoothly contouredLearn More
- Disassembles easily for traveling, no tools required.
- The frame is lightweight, corrosion resistant welded aluminum.
- Cargo Area Measures 14"w x 34"l x 9"h
- Weighs only 18 lbs
- Cargo weight easily exceeds 100 lbs.
- 5" wide x 13.5" tall Pneumatic tires
- 5 Aluminum Rod Holders with vinyl tube covers
- Comes with cutting board and bait basket
- Handle is removable and adjusts for height
- Locking front caster for ease and stability
- Fish measuring tape decaled to frame for fish up to 24"
- All stainless steel hardware
The cart will carry large loads of equipment to fishing piers, bridges, across the beach, or down the dock to your boat.
This cart was designed and built by fisherman who know exactly what you need in a quality built fishing cart. During testing, every aspect was carefully thought out and often modified through customer feedback. From the materials used in construction, to the placement of the axle for perfect balance. Your new fishing cart is built to give you many years of excellent and memorable service.
- 5 Rods & Reels, upright & tangle free
- Up to 54 qt ice cooler
- Tackle box
- Lawn chairs
... And a variety of other fishing, beach, or boating items!
This cart (fully loaded) will travel easily through loose sand, snow, water, leaves and small rocks. The Reels on Wheels Fishing Jr. Cart can hold a 54 qt. Cooler, tackle boxes, bait containers and 5 fishing rods (upright & tangle free).
What comes in the box:Learn More
1 - Cart Frame
1 - Axle
2 - Tires (5" wide x 13.5" tall)
1 - Front wheel with locking brake
1 - Handle
1 - T foot for back stability
1 - Cutting board with bait basket *
1 - Stainless steel hardware kit
The Rod Rack III holds a total of 8 fishing rods with 2 at a 45° angle for bait rigging!
- Accommodates up to a 54 qt. marine cooler.
- Inside dimensions are 15" x 26".
Rod Rack III equipment is specifically designed for surf fisherman to carry rods, coolers, and other equipment to the beach. Each Rod Rack III can be mounted to the front or rear of the vehicle with a 2" receiver and is adjustable to accommodate different surf rod lengths. A heavy gauge aluminum stabilizer bar eliminates undesirable movement and increases rigidity while avoiding corrosion. Made from high strength, light weight aluminum makes all of the Rod Racks rugged and corrosion resistant. A Starboard Marine Cutting Board and a Cutting Board/Tackle Box combination are available as accessories.
The Rod Rack III has a one piece, curved receiver bar which improves each Rod Rack III product by providing better strength and durability and positions the Rod Rack for longer surf rods. It also allows better visibility of the Rod Rack when rods are not being carried and provides more space between the Rod Rack and your vehicle.
- The Rod Rack III Holds 8 Fishing Rods with 2 at a 45° angle for bait rigging!
- Accommodates up to a 54 qt. marine cooler.
- Inside dimensions are 15" X 26".
- Maximum recommended carry weight of 200 lbs.
- Mounts to a front or rear 2" receiver.
- Heavy gauge aluminum receiver stabilizer bar eliminates undesirable movement and increase rigidity.
- Adjustments for varying rod lengths.
- High strength, light weight, aluminum construction makes them rugged and corrosion resistant.
- A cutting board and a cutting board/tackle box combination are available.
A mooring cover is most often what is meant by the more general term "boat cover." A mooring cover will cover the entire boat all the way around, to just below the rub rail, protecting it from the UV rays of the sun, rain and water damage, damage from birds or small animals, and other debris.
A mooring cover is usually the best type of cover to use for off-season storage of your boat, or whenever you won't be using it for a period of time.
Sun Dolphin Mooring Cover for Pro 120 Fishing Boat 11238Learn More