- 5 Ounces of 100% natural Doe Estrus Urine in an aerosol can; can be sprayed intermittently or locked down to disperse entire contents. Great for use during the pre rut and rut to bring out sexual breeding behavior in mature bucks.
- Product has a 3 year shelf life; UV light or oxygen cannot penetrate the can which would normally cause urine to degrade or go bad
- Custom nozzle atomizes 1 drop of urine into 3000 particles enabling it to travel great distances downwind to the animals nose
- Scent sticks to everything it comes in contact with such as leaves, trees, logs, grass, and crops leaving a natural scent trail right back to the source
- 5 ounces of Doe Estrus Urine priced the same as most competitors 1 ounce containers
Single Pistol Case can comfortably carry your pistol. Measuring at 11.5 Inch x 7.5 Inches x 2.75 Inches with an inner construction wall of high density foam.
- Large molded-in handle.
- Two layers of high-density foam.
- Thick wall construction for maximum protection.
- Comfortable, secure, user-friendly latches.
- 11.5" x 2.75" x 7.5"
Hunters will always be ready in the field with the Field Dressing Gloves Combo Pack. The pack includes 6 pair of short latex gloves and 6 pairs of shoulder-length poly gloves in a poly bag.Learn More
Cornfused? is a highly concentrated corn scent attractant, made with no food ingredients. Cornfused? is legal in all states. It is easy to transport and with the flip top lid, it's even easier to apply. Flip open the cap and squirt generously around your stand or shooting area. The aroma will drift down wind and begin drawing 'em in. Cornfused? not only works in the fall when you are trying to draw them in to a new stand set, but is also perfect to put in front of a game camera year round. The scent not only gets them close it also stimulates their desire to eat and can help create a new travel corridor. Take advantage of a bushel of corn in a single bottle, and keep them confused with Cornfused?Learn More
Regular Price: $13.99
Special Price: $7.00
Aquamate 30% Non-Foaming Algaecide
This Product will prevent growth of most Algae during the off season winter months when pools are not in use. For pools which have been properly treated during the swimming season and are free of visible algae add 13 to 21 fluid ounces of algaecide per 10,000 gallons of water. If at the end of the swimming season pools have some visible algae growth, add 25 to 37 fluid ounces per 10,000 gallon of water.
Poly(oxyethylene(dimethyliminio)ethylene-(dimethyliminio)ethylene dichloride - 30%Learn More
Inert Ingredients: 70%
This product contains 2.67lbs of active ingredient per gallon and weighs 8.9lbs per gallon.
Net Contents: 1 QUART(32oz.)
Introducing the power of enzyme technology. The technology is the most effective dryer sheet for all hunting apparel, including carbon. For best results, use the full ScentPrevent system of laundry, body, and field products. Use one dryer sheet for small loads and two for larger loads.Learn More