Stop spending time searching for the most comfortable ground to set up your tent; take along the Coleman Trailhead II military style cot. The roomy, steel bed frame gets you off the ground and into comfort. Its dual cross-bar design is easy to assemble and folds up into a compact size. The cot is for heights up to 6 ft. 2 in.
- Comfortable, supportive design
- Easy-to-assemble design folds compactly
- Durable, dual-cross-bar steel frame
- Heavy-duty polyester fabric
- Unfolded Dimensions: 75 in. x 30 in. x 17 in. (190.5 cm x 76.2 cm x 43.2 cm)
- Folded Dimensions: 40.2 in. x 7.9 in. x 3.9 in. (102 cm x 20 cm x 10 cm)
- Weight Rating: Supports up to 300 lbs. (136 kg)
- Maximum Height: Comfortable fits a person up to 6 ft. 2 in. (2.03 m)
- Carry Weight: 18.3 lbs (8.3 kg)
This unit comes with three stainless steel stuffing tubes: 3/8", 3/4", & 1-1/8". A great unit for the person who makes a small quantity of sausage. The plunger has a rubber gasket to help prevent leakage around the sides of the plunger and a new wide mouth design makes clean up fast and easy.Learn More
The 2.5 inch hyper-extended cutting diameter leaves a huge, gaping entry hole.
1. In flight
RAGE’s streamlined 3/4" dia., along with its HexFlat™ design, make it fly like a field-tip. The machined aircraft aluminum body features HexFlat™ design for stable flight, with a stainless steel instant-cut tip. The cam-deployed rear blades follow the tip without grabbing or deflecting, even on an angled hit, and are guaranteed to deploy before entry, maintaining full kinetic energy.
2. Upon impact
The SlipCam™ initiates and the blades deploy from the rear. Standard mechanical broadheads tend to lose power quickly upon impact. With the SlipCam Rear Blade Deployment System, that's no longer a problem! Its streamlined profile provides the unerring accuracy and arrow speed of a field tip, but you also get the full deadly force of a fixed-blade broadhead!
Advanced SlipCam™ rear blade deployment means no deflection!
3. Upon entry
Blades are fully deployed, for a full 2"+ cutting diameter!
Slipcam Rear Blade Deployment System keeps energy and power through impact on into the target. Accuracy of a field tip with deadly impact of a fixed blade broadhead.
Machined aircraft - grade aluminum body.
HexFlat design - stable flight with cut-on-contact stainless steel tip.
Cam deployed rear blades - no deflection, no energy loss on impact. No rubber bands to hold blades in place during flight thanks to ShockLock system. 2" cutting diameter.
FREE practice broadhead included.Learn More
The OMP TD Recurve Case features a rugged 600 Denier shell that protects the interior storage area and its adjustable 600 Denier adjustable pockets and sleeves. Also featured on the case are an external accessory pocket and premium rubber handle for carry comfort. External Case features: 600 Denier fabric, 15.5”x6.5”x2” accessory pocket, 26.5”x10.5x3”outside dimensions, Premium rubber handle, Heavy duty zippers, Color: Black, Internal Case Features: Soft fabric, Reinforced sleeves with drawstrings, Two adjustable 11”x7” accessory pockets, 25.5”x8.5”x2.75” internal dimensions.
- Molded handle
- Heavy-duty zippers
- Dual customizable pockets
- 600 denier fabric
- Fits 68" recurve
For hunters who demand pass-through and a big cut, the new T3 three-blade expandable broadhead is the answer. Featuring 100% steel construction and a huge 1 1/2 inch cutting diameter, this brand new broadhead provides a complete pass-through and massive entrance and exit wounds. This broadhead is also available for crossbows.
- 100% All Steel Construction
- Built From 17-4PH's Stainless Steel, the T3 is 320% Stronger Than Our Competitor's 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Spider Clip Blade Retention System Allows User to Tune Their Blade Deployment
- No Blade Pre-Deployment
- No Rubber Bands or O-Rings
- 100 grains with 1.5" Cutting Diameter
- Field Tip Profile in Closed Position
The McKenzie Travel Pro ShotBlocker foam archery target can be shot on all four sides, and features a special Welded Core construction that eliminates the need for cables, wires, straps, or bands.
- Layered foam practice target.
- Welded Core construction provides enhanced durability and eliminates pass-through.
- Easy arrow removal.
- Size: 20 in x 16 in x 11 in.
The Contrast's dual G-10/Stainless Steel handle unites show-stopping style and high performance in a unique every day carry folder available in full fine edge or serrated blade.
- Blade Length: 3.0"
- Open Length: 7.1"
- Closed Length: 4.3"
- Weight: 3.7 oz.
- G-10/Stainless Steel Handle
- Frame Lock
- Machined G-10 - Lighter and thinner
- Full Fine Edge or Partially Serrated Drop Point Blade
Every hunter and shooter is looking for a versatile and steady shooting system that can be set up almost anywhere, and at any time. Whether you have minutes or seconds to set up for your next shot, the DeadShot Shooting Bags are the answer.
These inexpensive and functional bags continue to set the industry standard for quality and functional shooting bags.
- Place them on almost any shooting surface
- Made of durable, water-resistant 600 Denier polyester
- Front shooting bag is the industry's largest (approximately 8lbs.)
- Quick-connect feature makes bag transport easy
- Front bag dimensions: 10" wide x 8 1/2" high x 6" deep, rear bag