- Inflated Dimensions: 78"L x 58"W x 8"H
- Offers 48-coil design and Airtight Double Lock valve for firm support
- Heavy-duty PVC construction with soft suede top for luxurious comfort
- Built for easy, compact storage featuring Coleman’s Wrap N’ Roll™ storage system
- Fits standard queen size sheets
- Official size
- Packed 100 per pack
- Made from heavy stock paper
TenPoint®'s Lighted Nock System for crossbows is a 3-piece, patent pending system that consists of a nock-receiver insert with a 6-sided interior cavity designed to accept an LED unit and a transparent pegged Omni-Brite Nock. The nock receiver glues into the nock-end of the arrow and must be indexed or aligned with the vanes.
To complete the Omni-Brite installation, insert the LED Unit – lighted end first –into the peg end of the Omni-Brite Nock. Then hand-press the nock and LED Unit into the Nock Receiver, leaving a less-than-dime-thickness gap between the nock and receiver. When you fire your crossbow, the bowstring’s force will compress the two pieces, eliminate the gap, and activate the LED. To deactivate the Omni-Brite System, remove the nock and LED Unit, and pull the lighted end of the LED Unit until the light turns off. The LED Unit’s battery should last for approximately eight hours.
- 3-piece design
- Patented Omni-Brite nock
- Brilliant, long-lasting LED light
- Activates when you fire
- Battery lasts approximately 8 hours
- 3-pack (Three 3-piece units)
- Manufacturer model #: HEA-369.3
- Translucent Omni-Nocks
- LED units
- Nock receivers (for arrows with shaft sizes .297, .300, .306 I.D.)
- Nock receiver and alignment tool
- Re-fletching tool
Keep your feeder up and running with the TDX Replacement Control Unit by Wildgame Innovations. Features 1-6 available feed times for custom feeding times for your preferred feeding schedule. Adjustable motor speeds of low, medium, or high to get exactly what you want out of your feeder. Features a large, easy-to-view LCD so you always know what you are programming.Learn More
With these weathershield treestand covers, you will never have a wet seat again. Keep frost and snow off during harsh winter weather. By keeping the weather off your stand, you will extend the life of your stand for years to come. Comes with a convenient carry bag that attaches to the stand.
- Weighs less than 1.5lbs
- Easy to use webbing strap attachment
- Two sizes to fit your stand properly
36" Working Length- Not counting handle.
Packaged in a plastic tube and includes a brass patch holder.
1 Piece Stainless Steel Micro Polished Pro-Shot Cleaning Rods have a mirrorlike jeweled finish that is more dense and hardened due to an added new step in our rod manufacturing process. Our exclusive manufacturing process of burnishing/micro polishing besides centerless grind and polish our rods for an even denser mirrorlike jeweled finish.
The hardened dense jeweled mirror like finish of our rods does not pick up and carry abrasive grit or dirt through the bore. This makes the Pro-Shot micro polished rod the best type of gun cleaning rod to use.
- Micro polished precision stainless steel cleaning Pro-Shot rods are strong and are used by accuracy minded shooters worldwide.
- Rugged precision threading for no wobble attachment of rod tip accessories. No adaptor needed and our attachments do not get out of line with the rods, as when an adaptor is used.
- Proprietary Rod handle design (Pat. Pending) allows the rod to rotate in the handle, allowing the bore brush to spiral with the rifling and clean the grooves of the rifling completely.
- One piece rods come in a clear plastic tube, reusable for safe rod storage.
A good quality hunting crossbow can cost as much as a rifle. Protect your investment during transport and storage with a top-quality case.
Specifications and Features:
- Thick padded protection
- Shoulder strap for convenient carry
- Side accessory pocket for additional storage
- Bolt/Arrow pocket
- Universal fit for most crossbows
- Tough #10 main zipper
- Mossy Oak Break Up camo/Black
- Dimensions: 41.5"x5"x31.5"