A proven Crosman favorite for four decades, this dependable rifle offers an experience all its own. Over 12 million have been sold! Doubles as a BB repeater or a single shot pellet gun.
NOT A TOY. ADULT SUPERVISION REQUIRED. MISUSE OR CARELESS USE MAY CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY OR DEATH. BE CAREFUL, SHOOT SAFELY.Learn More
- Model Number: 760B
- Pellet Velocity: Up to 600 fps
- BB Velocity: Up to 625 fps
- Weight: 2.75 lbs
- Length: 33.5in
- Mechanism: Bolt Action
- Power Source: Pump
- Caliber: .177
- Pellet Capacity: 5 shot clip
- BB Reservoir: 200
- Barrel: Smooth
- Front Sight: Fiber Optic
- Rear Sight: Adjustable for elevation
- Safety: Cross Bolt
- Material: Synthetic
TROPHY CLOVER MIX is Antler King’s ® hardiest and longest lasting perennial mix. Trophy Clover Mix is a mixture of 4 perennial varieties of clover, a unique variety of chicory, and a variety of rape seed. TROPHY CLOVER MIX can be planted in the spring or fall and provide the deer a 30%+ protein diet during the spring, summer and fall. If you are looking for a food plot to give the deer what they need, when they need it, this is it! Because it is a hardy perennial, TROPHY CLOVER MIX can last 6+ years on a single planting! Recommended starter fertilizer is 5-10-30 or 9-23-30 or 6-24-24 at 250lbs. per acre. Use 0-0-60 after plot is established. pH should be between 6.2-7.0.Learn More
Easton arrows, produced with our advanced technology and manufacturing processes, deliver uniform spine between all arrow shafts of the same size, and 360 degrees around each shaft. With Easton, you know that your next arrow will fly like the last.
Our straightness measurements are actual, and surpass, with a far more stringent straightness requirement, ATA/ASTM industry standard. We measure straightness based on the full length of the shaft, minus two inches, which makes Easton arrows the most accurate in the industry. What we say is what you get — and better.
Accuracy requires weight consistency. Different weights will cause arrows to hit higher or lower. We adhere to strict weight tolerances in every arrow we manufacture, guaranteeing consistent arrow performance. Whether you're aiming for gold, or bearing down on a trophy elk, you know that the critical shot you're about to take will be as perfect as your practice shot.
SIZE SHAFT WEIGHT SPINE SPAN STOCK LENGTH NOCK INSERT RPS POINT BROADHEAD ADAPTER RING Grains Deflection in Inches Inches Grains Grains O.D. Inches Size (3 grains) 2216 12 N/A 20 11 29 11/32 N/A 2219 13.8 N/A 20 11 26 11/32 N/A 2219 13.8 N/A 22 11 26 11/32 N/A
Regular Price: $49.99
Special Price: $32.49
Enjoy your pool longer when the water is warmed by the sun thanks to the Intex® Solar Pool Cover
- Fits 18' (549cm) Easy Set® and Metal Frame pools
- Warms up the pool water using the heat from the sun
- The cover lays only on the surface of the water
Imperial Whitetail Winter-Greens is an annual blend of cool season WINA brassicas specifically designed for late-season food plots and late-season hunting. Imperial Whitetail Winter-Greens is highly drought-resistant, able to withstand extremely cold temperatures and stands tall even under snow so that deer will find it when everything else is either dead or buried.
- Includes unique "lettuce-type" brassicas
- 4 TIMES MORE ATTRACTIVE TO DEER than any other brassicas tested by the Whitetail Institute
- Fortified with a small amount of Whitetail Institute's TALL TINE TURNIP
- Highly nutritious late season food source
- Establishes and grows rapidly
- EXTREMELY drought and cold tolerant
- Provides abundant tonnage, attraction and energy in the early and late seasons
Deer love the taste of Winter-Greens, and you’ll love knowing they have a good source of nutrition during the winter – and best of all, they’ll come looking for it on your property.Learn More
We’ve combined the #1 food plot product in the world, Imperial Whitetail Clover with the outstanding performance of WINA-100 Chicory for increased production in extreme summer heat and droughty conditions .
- Includes WINA-100 perennial forage chicory – vastly more tender and palatable to deer than traditional chicories
- Includes Imperial Whitetail Clover for maximum attraction, high protein levels, longevity and variety
- Provides up to 44% antler-building protein
- EXTREMELY cold tolerant
- Heat, drought and disease resistant
- Coated with RainBondTM for enhanced seedling survivability
- Lasts up to 5 years from a single planting
Chicory Plus is an excellent perennial for areas with moderately drained soils to heavy soils that hold moisture.Learn More
Sometimes, the best spots for food plots can be the toughest places to maneuver heavy equipment. If you can get there by 4-wheeler or foot and the area gets 3 to 4 hours of sunlight a day, Imperial No-Plow can give you a hardy, fast-growing crop of highly nutritious and attractive forage. No-Plow is a high-protein annual that can provide up to 9 months of attraction and nutrition for optimal deer growth and antler development -- and preparation can be done with as little as hand tools.
- Includes specially selected cereal grains, annual clovers, brassica, radish and lettuce
- Highly attractive annual forage specifically designed for areas hard to access with farming equipment (logging roads, remote clearings, etc.)
- Can be planted either in a fully prepared seedbed, or with minimal ground preparation sufficient to establish good seed-to-soil contact
- EXTREMELY drought and cold tolerant
- Establishes quickly and grows rapidly
- Tolerates as little as only 3-4 hours of broken or filtered sunlight a day
Imperial No-Plow can go where your tractor won't.Learn More
- Official size
- Packed 100 per pack
- Made from heavy stock paper