The MK-45 crossbow pistol boasts a pistol-style, fiberglass body for a sure grip. It has an adjustable cock level and comes with 3 arrows.
- Pistol Style Fiberglass Body Crossbow
- 5 Lb Draw w/ Adjustable Cock Level
- Includes 3 Bolts
Molded from a lightweight polymeric material that is soft to the touch and easy on hulls...but resistant to UV,chalking, splitting and crushing.
- Double-molded eye ends for extra strength
- Seamless one piece construction
- Oval shape and ribbed sides resist rolling against hull
- Guaranteed for Life against splitting or bursting
- Webbing: strong 2"-wide webbing. Resists rot, oils, gasoline and most chemicals.
- Buckle: Quick-release (Over-Center) buckle. Easy to use, yet secure and safe.
- Quick tightening: remove slack by pulling on the loose strap end.
- Cinch tight and secure by depressing buckle handle. Release by lifting the buckle handle
- Hooks: J-hook with snap closure for secure, easy attachment.
- Electrostatic discharge coating (EDC) finish to prevent corrosion.
- Heavy gauge.
Stagger-Steps are a packable ladder system that can be installed on uneven or slanted trees.
Lightweight and stackable design allows the user to transport ladder sections to and from the field with ease.
1: 1" Cam-Buckle strap per section
One step section
- CONSTRUCTION: Steel
- HEIGHT: 31" Tall per section
- WIDTH: 9" Wide
- WEIGHT: 4 Lbs. per section
- WEIGHT RATING: 300 Lbs.
- Nylon Shell
- Nylon Straps
- Foam PE
- USCG Approved type IV
- Blue Utility Float Cushion
- AIRHEAD Nylon Child PFD, Open Side, Red
- 3 Adjustable Belts & Leg Strap
- Open Sided
- Lightweight EPE Foam
- Size: Child, 30 lbs - 50 lbs.
- USCG Approved type III