Secure your YETI® Cooler in a boat, truck bed, trailer, or barbeque rig with the YETI® Cooler tie-down kit. When not in use, only the low profile deck plates remain leaving nothing to trip over.
- 2 heavy duty nylon straps with stainless steel cam buckles.
- 2 stainless steel deck plates, and mounting hardware.
- All hardware is marine grade stainless steel.
- Fits all YETI® models, except Tundra 420
TenPoint®'s Lighted Nock System for crossbows is a 3-piece, patent pending system that consists of a nock-receiver insert with a 6-sided interior cavity designed to accept an LED unit and a transparent pegged Omni-Brite Nock. The nock receiver glues into the nock-end of the arrow and must be indexed or aligned with the vanes.
To complete the Omni-Brite installation, insert the LED Unit – lighted end first –into the peg end of the Omni-Brite Nock. Then hand-press the nock and LED Unit into the Nock Receiver, leaving a less-than-dime-thickness gap between the nock and receiver. When you fire your crossbow, the bowstring’s force will compress the two pieces, eliminate the gap, and activate the LED. To deactivate the Omni-Brite System, remove the nock and LED Unit, and pull the lighted end of the LED Unit until the light turns off. The LED Unit’s battery should last for approximately eight hours.
- 3-piece design
- Patented Omni-Brite nock
- Brilliant, long-lasting LED light
- Activates when you fire
- Battery lasts approximately 8 hours
- 3-pack (Three 3-piece units)
- Manufacturer model #: HEA-369.3
- Translucent Omni-Nocks
- LED units
- Nock receivers (for arrows with shaft sizes .297, .300, .306 I.D.)
- Nock receiver and alignment tool
- Re-fletching tool
The Bucket Holder is designed to hold a standard 3 to 5 gallon bucket and makes a great accessory for your Reels on Wheels™ Cart or Rod Rack.
It is designed to fit in any of the rod holders on the Fishing Carts and the Rod Rack products.
The Bucket Holder is made of durable, corrosion resistant aluminum and will hold up to years of use.
*** Bucket not included.Learn More
Cook breakfast, lunch and dinner on a stove that folds up easily with the Coleman® PerfectFlow™ 2-Burner Stove. The large cooking surface gives you space to prepare different dishes. Once this propane-powered camp cooker starts to heat up, PerfectHeat™ Technology gets the temperatures just right, WindBlock™ Shields keep the wind from blowing the flames around and the PerfectFlow™ Pressure-Control System keeps the heat steady on each of the high-performance 10,000-BTU burners. When you’re done, the removable rust-resistant, aluminum-steel cook top makes cleaning quick and easy.
- PerfectFlow™ pressure-control system
- PerfectHeat™ Technology for burner efficiency and optimal product life
- WindBlock™ wind shielding system for maximum heat
- Two 10,000 BTU burners
- Rust resistant aluminum-steel cook top
- Enough stovetop space for a large pan or griddle
- Boils a quart of water in 4.5 minutes
- Works from bulk cylinder with accessory hose (not included)
- 1 cylinder of Coleman® propane powers both burners for 1.1 hours on high, 4.5 hours on low
- Closed measurements 14.75 in. x 23.25 in. x 5.5 in. (37.47 cm x 59.06 cm x 13.97 cm)
- Made in China
The Talkabout® MD200R is designed for great looks, as well as solid, functional operations. The location and size of the big buttons make operating this radio a breeze, even when wearing gloves. The sleek rugged housing protects the radio whether it's being used on the playground, in the neighborhood, the campground or at the mall.Learn More
• 2 radios
• 2 NiMH rechargeable battery packs
• 2 belt clips
• 1 Y cable charging adaptor with 2 connectors
• 1 user guide
• 1 accessories sheet
• Available in black
Large cargo "basket" racks are becoming extremely popular as add-ons to 4-wheelers. The only problem is that they tend to interfere with the use of "pull-behind equipment such as seeder/spreaders, trailers, etc. With the Hitch Extender from Great Day, the pivot point of an attachment is positioned far enough out to provide clearance for safe turning and operation.Learn More
Get a restful night’s sleep in your home or tent with a Coleman® QuickBed® Full Single High Airbed. Relax on 40 comfort coils that provide superior support while the soft top offers luxurious comfort for sleepers on the go. With durable PVC construction and the Airtight® System, your airbed is guaranteed to keep its customized firmness all night long. The integrated Wrap 'N' Roll™ Storage System allows you to fold, roll and store the airbed quickly—making cleanup easy. It’s designed to fit standard full size sheets.
- Full, fits standard full size sheets
- 40 comfort coils for superior support
- Soft top offers added comfort
- Double Lock™ Valve for quick inflation and deflation
- Airtight® System is guaranteed not to leak
- Convenient Wrap ’N’ Roll™ Storage System
- For use outdoors while camping or indoors as an extra bed
- Inflated dimensions: 73 in. x 53 in. x 8 in. (185.42 cm x 134.62 cm x 20.32 cm)
- 1-year limited warranty
- Made in China
Of all of the old Daisy BB guns the company has had requests to bring back, the Model 25 would have to be at the top of that list. The Model 25 Pump Gun, is a pump action spring air 50-shot capacity airgun that shoots BBs with a maximum velocity of 350 feet per second. Featuring a stained solid wood pistol grip stock and forearm grip, steel construction, and a removable screw-in shot tube. The rear sight is adjustable for windage and elevation. The rear sight can be flipped from open/iron sights to peep sights. Top it all off with decorative engraving on the receiver.
- ACTION: pump action, spring air
- SIGHTS: open/iron and peep front, adjustable rear
- SAFETY: trigger block
- MAX. MUZZLE VELOCITY: 350 fps
- OVERALL LENGTH: 37 inches
- CALIBER: .177 cal. (4.5 mm)
- BB STOCK/FOREARM/GRIP: stained solid wood
- BARREL: smooth bore steel
- MAX. SHOOTING DISTANCE: 195 yards
- CAPACITY: 50 shot
- RECEIVER: decorative embossed steel
- High-definition printing technology creates realistic look
- Printed “soft skin” comes installed over heavy gauge rubber liner
- Light weight, just over 2 pounds
- 2 poses - standing or bedding position
- Super light tail moves with the slightest breeze
- No loud plastic parts to bang against brush
- Sets up quietly in minutes
- Fits easily in a backpack
- Compact enough to take on any hunting trip
Perfect for securing your YETI in a truck-bed or any other areas where your YETI is vulnerable, the YETI Security Cable Lock & Bracket will protect your investment from opportunistic street thugs & crack heads.
- High strength carbon steel lock bracket designed to fit into your YETI's integrated tie-down slots.
- 6ft long cable with fully adjustable lock holds tight at any position for a perfect fit
- 5/16” braided steel cable provides superior cut resistance and easily threads through anchor points.
- Unlock and remove cable.
- Wrap cable around your property and a stationary object.
- Insert cable tip through lock body.
- Turn key to lock.
- Pull cable to reduce slack.
- Coil excess cable and hold with Velcro strap.
- Pull cable tight for a secure fit.