Most experts will agree with us that the best way to ensure that deer get all the necessary minerals and nutrients that their bodies need is to supplement their diets using both food plots and mineral supplements. The sustained (year-round and year to year) use of these resources will allow deer to reach their potential body and antler size. This is where Trophy Rock comes in to play. Trophy Rock contains over 50 minerals including all those listed above that, although in trace amounts, will provide balance to an animal's diet. Trophy Rock is highly palatable to many wildlife and particularly to whitetail deer. Trophy Rock is literally a mineral salt rock. As indicated, these minerals are not just beneficial, they are crucial to deer health.
Additionally, Trophy Rock is an all-natural product. This gives deer the opportunity to receive important nutrients in a way that Mother Nature herself has provided for them. Don't underestimate a deer's ability to sense the difference between a man-made and an all-natural product. They have an extremely powerful sense of smell that biologists still don't fully understand. That's why it's no surprise why deer choose Trophy Rock over other manufactured products. Trophy Rock is the most effective all-natural mineral lick on the market today.Learn More
This 6 volt battery will replace any 6 volt battery in a Wildgame Innovations feeder.Learn More
The Exxel Outdoors Cub is a great sleeping bag to help beat a cool summer night chill. With only 2 lbs. of fill, this lightweight sleeping bag is easy to transport. The youth-sized sleeping bag has a temperature rating of 45° - 55°F.
- Rectangular style
- Durable polyester outer and liner
- Full self-repairing zipper
- Elastic roll up straps at the foot of the sleeping bag
Materials Polyester Ages Youth Care Instructions Machine washable Dimensions 28" x 58" Temperature Rating 45° - 55° F Outer Shell Material Ripstop Polyester Insulation Type Triloft Fill Material Polyfill Lining Material Micro-peached polyester Stuff Sack Polyester
These heavy duty tent stakes from Caughlan's are perfect to hold down a dropcloth under a tent, or keep a tarp in place for a special event. At 10" long they will penetrate the hardest soil, and are made of heavy duty plated steel. The plastic head offers a small hook or eyelet to tie a rope or cord to.Learn More
Coleman Mantel Insta-Clip For Coleman Lanterns 21B122
- 2 in a Pack
- Fits most models
$24.99The Morrell Yellow Jacket Archery Bag Target features Morrell’s patented multi-layered design, which ensures unmatched durability and longevity, while the IFS - Internal Frame System - technology maintains the integrity and shape of the target. The Morrell Yellow Jacket Archery Bag Target comes with an E-Z Tote carrying handle, and is the perfect size for transporting. Arrow-removal is a cinch with just one finger.
Morrell’s bag target technology has proved itself to dealers and consumers across the country as superior in design and quality. WARNING! Morrell Yellow Jacket Archery Bag Target is highly contagious. If you try it once, you just might be the next person to become infected!
Dimensions: 18x18x12 inches
Weight: 26 lbs.
For a no mess, easy cleanup of all portable toilet waste there is nothing better than the Double Doodie waste bags. With a double zip locking mechanism that ensures a tight, leak-proof seal and a tough outer bag that minimizes any chance of puncturing, the Double Doodie is an essential for any portable toilet use.
NOTE: Please dispose of all waste in an approved manner.
- Length: 7.50 Width: 4.50 Height: 5.75
- Weight: 0.75lbs
A special ingredient keeps deer from overeating, greatly extending the life of every bucket. Rain and snow won't spoil this product, and it's very easy to use. Just dump it on a stump, log or directly on the ground and you are on your way to producing the largest-racked bucks possible. For best results, Lucky Buck Mineral should be used all year, so stock up to avoid running out! Usage will be greatest in the spring – your bucks should have all they want while their racks are growing.Learn More
Manufacturer Rebate on Every Exide Edge AGM Battery Purchased Between January 1, 2016 through August, 31 2016!
***Manufacturer Rebate Form is under the Product Manual tab***
Exide Edge batteries are the first and only absorbed glass mat (AGM) products that feature SureLife Graphite Technology to maximize available energy capacity – helping batteries perform at higher levels longer. Exide Edge provides more protection against battery failure, helping vehicles stay strong and perform like new.
- SureLife Graphite Technology: Advanced graphite additive that maximizes energy capacity for more protection against battery failure ever the lifetime of the battery.
- Absorbed Glass Mat Construction: Specialized, fine glass fiber mats designed to absorb the electrolyte like a sponge, keeping it uniformly distributed and held in place. This construction helps the batteries to be sealed and spill-proof, vibration and corrosion resistant.
- Special Pressure Venting System: This special valve system helps the water recombination reaction, which reduces water loss for less evaporation and dry out. Individual pressure valves eliminate cell-to-cell vapor migration for less variation across cells that can reduce power and shorten life.
- Highly Engineered Alloy: Special engineered alloy of lead/calcium/tin/silver to maximize life even under extreme operating conditions.
- Continuous Cast Grid: Provides excellent conductivity for stronger power and fewer shorts.
- High Conductivity Post: Low resistance design ensures fast cranking.
- Recessed Suitcase Handle: Provides easy transportation and installation.
- Compact & Space Efficient Weld: Computer-controlled welding process and a low profile weld shape helps deliver maximum current.
- Spill-Proof: Non-spillable AGM construction battery may be oriented on side.
- Ideal for Everyday Consumers: 55% VIO coverage targeted to meet mainstream consumer vehicle requirements. Designed for today’s active families and busy professionals, from minivans and SUV’s to sedans and trucks.
Group Size 24DP Part Number FP-AGM24DP Cranking AMPS (32ºF) 930 Cold Cranking AMPS (0ºF) 775 Reserve Capacity MIN @ 25A 145 Ah Cap. @ 20hr 75 Dimensions 10 3/16" L x 6 3/4" W x 8 5/8" H Battery Terminal Type M (3/8P 5/16N)