- Tru Touch™ soft-feel technical coating
- Secure double-gripper design
- Fits both carbon & aluminum arrows
- Fits both mechanical & fixed broadheads
- Twist•Lock mounting bracket w/quick & easy one-hand removal
- Mounting bracket is adjustable (up or down) to better fit all bows
- Rubber hood insert reduces noise & will not dull broadheads
- Fits both left & right-handed bows
- Holds up to 4 arrows
The Lumenok XG is made to fit small diameter carbon arrows. Battery retention components allow the battery to be changed easily for the brightest operation possible. With the Lumenok XG in your arrows you will never fail to see shot placement. Let the Lumenok help you tune your equipment and your shooting skills.
- Single Pack New for 2009!
- The Lumenok is a lighted arrow nock used for shot placement recognition & arrow retrieval.
- Green Lumenok X lighted arrow nock fits .205" ID shafts
NOTE: Lumenoks work best with All carbon shafts. Performance with carbon wrapped shafts is marginal.Learn More
- 22 Channels
- 1 Call Tone
- Battery Save
- Keypad Tone
- Talk Confirmation Tone
- Low Battery Icon & Alert
- 3 Aaa Batteries Not Included
- Light Blue
Drastically extend the life of any Rangedog archery target in the outdoors with a Sun Cover!
The cover fits over your target and will block all the damaging UV rays from the target. Custom made for your Bulldog RangeDog Target.
If you leave your target outside year-round we recommend using a sun cover.Learn More
You will be amazed at the solid feel, fast opening action, and generally awesome utility of this sweet blade. The Clash's 3-inchblade is just right for most tasks. It'll take on boxes, heavy plastic, rope, or whatever you need without complaint. The blade has plenty of belly and just the slightest hint of a recurve to improve slicing without being hard to sharpen. The Clash's blade steel offers stain and wear resistance as well as good strength. The Clash opens with Speedsafe assisted opening for a satisfying "twack" as it locks into place ready for use. Both left and right-handed users can open the Clash one-handed thanks to the ambidextrous flipper. Once opened, the blade is secured by a locking liner and releases easily when your task is done. The Clash's handle is somewhat wider and thicker and has a deep index-finger indentation. The combination makes for a knife that provides an extremely secure grip. The glass-filled nylon scales are textured to enhance grip even more.Learn More
- Four anti-slip rubber pads prevent sliding and protect floor.
- Included on all units.Safe and gentle form of low impact exercise.
- Stimulates circulation.
- Ideal for toning leg and arm muscles.
- Tension can be adjusted.
- Attractive silver vein finish.
- Compact for storage and transport.
- Assembly Required.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
This kit contains our Superior 3 piece stainless micro-polished rod and is excellent for carrying to the range or hunting trips.
* Each rod section accepts accessories for use on Pistol, Rifle, and Shotguns up to 36" Length barrels.
- 12" Length Swivel Handle Rod
- 2 Qty.- 12" Length Rod Sections
- Brass Patch Holder for .22-.45 Cal.
- Shotgun adaptor- Converts #8-32 threads to accept #5-16/27 shotgun threads.
- Brass ALL Gauge Shotgun Patch Holder
- 1/4 oz. bottle of 1-step cleaner & lubricant
- Sampler of 1 1/8" Sq. and 21/4 " Sq. Cleaning Patches
- Packaged in a reusable tube for storage and convenience.
Sometimes, the best spots for food plots can be the toughest places to maneuver heavy equipment. If you can get there by 4-wheeler or foot and the area gets 3 to 4 hours of sunlight a day, Imperial No-Plow can give you a hardy, fast-growing crop of highly nutritious and attractive forage. No-Plow is a high-protein annual that can provide up to 9 months of attraction and nutrition for optimal deer growth and antler development -- and preparation can be done with as little as hand tools.
- Includes specially selected cereal grains, annual clovers, brassica, radish and lettuce
- Highly attractive annual forage specifically designed for areas hard to access with farming equipment (logging roads, remote clearings, etc.)
- Can be planted either in a fully prepared seedbed, or with minimal ground preparation sufficient to establish good seed-to-soil contact
- EXTREMELY drought and cold tolerant
- Establishes quickly and grows rapidly
- Tolerates as little as only 3-4 hours of broken or filtered sunlight a day
Imperial No-Plow can go where your tractor won't.Learn More
36" Working Length- Not counting handle.
Packaged in a plastic tube and includes a brass patch holder.
1 Piece Stainless Steel Micro Polished Pro-Shot Cleaning Rods have a mirrorlike jeweled finish that is more dense and hardened due to an added new step in our rod manufacturing process. Our exclusive manufacturing process of burnishing/micro polishing besides centerless grind and polish our rods for an even denser mirrorlike jeweled finish.
The hardened dense jeweled mirror like finish of our rods does not pick up and carry abrasive grit or dirt through the bore. This makes the Pro-Shot micro polished rod the best type of gun cleaning rod to use.
- Micro polished precision stainless steel cleaning Pro-Shot rods are strong and are used by accuracy minded shooters worldwide.
- Rugged precision threading for no wobble attachment of rod tip accessories. No adaptor needed and our attachments do not get out of line with the rods, as when an adaptor is used.
- Proprietary Rod handle design (Pat. Pending) allows the rod to rotate in the handle, allowing the bore brush to spiral with the rifling and clean the grooves of the rifling completely.
- One piece rods come in a clear plastic tube, reusable for safe rod storage.