We’ve combined the #1 food plot product in the world, Imperial Whitetail Clover with the outstanding performance of WINA-100 Chicory for increased production in extreme summer heat and droughty conditions .
- Includes WINA-100 perennial forage chicory – vastly more tender and palatable to deer than traditional chicories
- Includes Imperial Whitetail Clover for maximum attraction, high protein levels, longevity and variety
- Provides up to 44% antler-building protein
- EXTREMELY cold tolerant
- Heat, drought and disease resistant
- Coated with RainBondTM for enhanced seedling survivability
- Lasts up to 5 years from a single planting
Chicory Plus is an excellent perennial for areas with moderately drained soils to heavy soils that hold moisture.Learn More
The Contrast's dual G-10/Stainless Steel handle unites show-stopping style and high performance in a unique every day carry folder available in full fine edge or serrated blade.
- Blade Length: 3.0"
- Open Length: 7.1"
- Closed Length: 4.3"
- Weight: 3.7 oz.
- G-10/Stainless Steel Handle
- Frame Lock
- Machined G-10 - Lighter and thinner
- Full Fine Edge or Partially Serrated Drop Point Blade
36" Working Length- Not counting handle.
Packaged in a plastic tube and includes a brass patch holder.
1 Piece Stainless Steel Micro Polished Pro-Shot Cleaning Rods have a mirrorlike jeweled finish that is more dense and hardened due to an added new step in our rod manufacturing process. Our exclusive manufacturing process of burnishing/micro polishing besides centerless grind and polish our rods for an even denser mirrorlike jeweled finish.
The hardened dense jeweled mirror like finish of our rods does not pick up and carry abrasive grit or dirt through the bore. This makes the Pro-Shot micro polished rod the best type of gun cleaning rod to use.
- Micro polished precision stainless steel cleaning Pro-Shot rods are strong and are used by accuracy minded shooters worldwide.
- Rugged precision threading for no wobble attachment of rod tip accessories. No adaptor needed and our attachments do not get out of line with the rods, as when an adaptor is used.
- Proprietary Rod handle design (Pat. Pending) allows the rod to rotate in the handle, allowing the bore brush to spiral with the rifling and clean the grooves of the rifling completely.
- One piece rods come in a clear plastic tube, reusable for safe rod storage.
With all the strength and function of its bigger brothers, this half-quart bottle packs easier than larger vacuum bottles when space is a premium. Fully leak proof, it'll keep your drink warm and your pack dry.
- Compact design. Stashes easily in pack.
- Vacuum insulation. Keeps hot/cold 15 hours.
- Protective double-wall construction. Takes a beating and still performs.
- Insulated lid. Doubles as an 8-oz. drinking cup.
- Leak-proof stopper. Locks it in. Turns + pours from front/back.
- Stainless steel. Built tough. No liners/coatings.
- Rustproof finish. Withstands weather and wear.
- Lifetime warranty.
$29.98Whitetail Institute Imperial Products Developed Specifically for Whitetail Deer. Specially blended seed and mineral mixes, consisting of essential minerals and vitamins. A high protein content produces bigger and healthier animals with larger racks. Imperial products are scientifically developed by the Whitetail Institute of North America, the leader in the research and development of Whitetail Deer products. A premium seed blend that grows quickly in most soils, attracts deer, and helps you grow bigger bucks. Gives bucks the protein levels they need during the 200-day antler growing period. With a taste deer prefer, it'll bring them in from surrounding areas. Stays green year-round. A single planting can last up to 5 years without reseeding. Preferred by deer 5 to 1 over other plantings. Features Golden Jumpstart™ seeds for the quickest possible initial growth. 18 lbs. will plant up to 2.5 acres. Learn More
The Kershaw FreeFall is a tactically styled blade and a palm-gripping, ergonomic handle. The blade is a modified tanto with a hollow-ground and slightly curved belly for versatile cutting. The tanto tip is flat-ground for strength. 8Cr13MoV stainless steel with an easy-care stonewashed finish provides high performance at an affordable price.
The handle is contoured to fit the palm and is partially embossed with Kershaw’s K-Texture™ grip for an extra secure hold. Heavy jimping on the blade back and on the lower part of the backspacer add to the grip power of this handsome knife. The backspacer has a built-in lanyard hole that's wide enough to accommodate thicker lanyards.
The FreeFall also has a reversible and adjustable deep-carry clip. A screw on the knife butt enables you to mount the clip for left- or right-handed carry. It also lets you move the clip closer or further from the handle for a tighter or looser fit and makes it easy to accommodate thicker pocket materials like denim. Custom touches like that, combined with tactical styling and a comfortable hand-fit, make the FreeFall an easy choice for tough piercing tasks as well as for every day carry.
- Blade length: 3 1/4 in. (8.3 cm)
- Closed length: 4 1/4 in. (10.8 cm)
- Overall length: 7 1/2 in. (19 cm)
- Weight: 4.1 oz.
- Flipper: May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The “flipper” is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe: Assists you to open any SpeedSafe knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Liner Lock: Locks the blade open during use; one side of the knife’s steel “liner,” the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open.
- Deep Carry
- Reversible: Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
The Lumenok Signature is activated upon the shot to allow archers to follow the path of their arrow. This model Lumenok provides up to 40 Hours of Illumination and can be seen from great distances. No magnets required for activation. This Lumenok is made using a Signature Nock from Bohning.
- New For 2010 - Replaceable Battery - Polymeric battery holder allows for battery replacement and protection against failure due to hard impacts!
- The Lumenok is a lighted arrow nock used for shot placement recognition & arrow retrieval.
- Lumenok Signature (SL1) lighted arrow nock fits .245" ID carbon and aluminum shafts.
- Each Lumenok is equipped with a replaceable battery (Lumenok part # RB).
NOTE: Lumenoks work best with All carbon shafts. Performance with Carbon wrapped shafts is marginal.Learn More
Includes coarse (120 grit), medium (280 grit) and fine hones (600 grit)
The Ultimate in Knife Sharpening Systems Technology Safe, Easy and Convenient to Use. The Lansky Controlled Angle Sharpening System is designed to give your blade a professional, razor sharp edge every time. All systems include:
- Precision-engineered, multi-angle, flip-over knife clamp.
- Sharpening hones on color-coated, finger-grooved safety holders
- One guide rod for each honing stone
- Specially formulated honing oil
- Extra long knife clamp screws
- Custom molded storage/carrying case to hold all system components
17° Angle - A severe angle recommended for razor blades, X-Acto© blades, scalpels or similar tools. Provides an extremely sharp but delicate edge.
20° Angle - A commonly used angle for higher quality blades and provides an excellent edge for kitchen cutlery and filet knives.
25° Angle - The recommended angle for most knives that need a durable, sharp edge. Ideal for hunting and outdoor knives.
30° Angle - An outstanding angle for knives that see the heavy use of cutting cardboard, wire or carpets. Recomended for heavy duty use.Learn More