The ultimate solution for comfort while camping or traveling, our low-profile mattresses are durable, waterproof and very portable. Unlike traditional inflatable beds, the coil beam top cushions and supports your body for a better night’s sleep. All models except #6005TLB feature luscious flocked tops - you don't even need sheets! If you do use standard size sheets, however, they fit perfectly. Best of all, you’ll be snoozing in no time, thanks to the quick inflation times.
• 2-in-1 Air Valve for faster inflation and deflation
• Coil Beam top
• Multi-chamber construction
• Durable PVC body
• Battery Powered External Air Pump - CE and ETL approved
• Travel Bag
• Repair Kit
Twin Inflate Time 2 minutes Dimensions 74” x 38” x 9” • 0.53mm (188cm x 96.5cm x 22.9cm) Weight Capacity 250lbs. (114 kg) Full Inflate Time 2 minutes Dimensions 74” x 53“ x 9” • 0.53mm (188cm x 134.6cm x 22.9cm) Weight Capacity 400 lbs. (182 kg)
Queen Inflate Time 4 minutes Dimensions 78” x 58“ x 9” • 0.53mm (198cm x 147.3cm x 22.9cm) Weight Capacity 400 lbs. (182 kg)
A proven Crosman favorite for four decades, this dependable rifle offers an experience all its own. Over 12 million have been sold! Doubles as a BB repeater or a single shot pellet gun.
NOT A TOY. ADULT SUPERVISION REQUIRED. MISUSE OR CARELESS USE MAY CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY OR DEATH. BE CAREFUL, SHOOT SAFELY.Learn More
- Model Number: 760B
- Pellet Velocity: Up to 600 fps
- BB Velocity: Up to 625 fps
- Weight: 2.75 lbs
- Length: 33.5in
- Mechanism: Bolt Action
- Power Source: Pump
- Caliber: .177
- Pellet Capacity: 5 shot clip
- BB Reservoir: 200
- Barrel: Smooth
- Front Sight: Fiber Optic
- Rear Sight: Adjustable for elevation
- Safety: Cross Bolt
- Material: Synthetic
These XXL ATV covers are oversized to completely cover and protect all ATVs (up to 83" L x 48" W x 48" H) equipped with rack extensions, snow plows, windshields, spreaders, rack luggage, game carriers, you name it. They're constructed of rugged, water-repellent and UV-resistant 210-denier polyurethane-coated nylon.
All seams are double-stitched and interlocked for strength and water resistance. There's a heavy-duty elastic cord on the bottom for a snug and secure fit. A nylon storage case with a drawstring and cord lock is sewn right to the cover for easy stowing.Learn More
The ThermaCELL® Outdoor Lantern (Camping Lantern) is an effective way to get rid of black fly and mosquito problems. These portable mosquito-repelling lanterns offer multiple features:
- Protects against up to 98% of mosquitoes, black flies, and no-see-ums
- Shields a 15 x 15-foot area
- Safe to use: no open flames, hot wax, or DEET
- U.S. EPA approved
The Kershaw FreeFall is a tactically styled blade and a palm-gripping, ergonomic handle. The blade is a modified tanto with a hollow-ground and slightly curved belly for versatile cutting. The tanto tip is flat-ground for strength. 8Cr13MoV stainless steel with an easy-care stonewashed finish provides high performance at an affordable price.
The handle is contoured to fit the palm and is partially embossed with Kershaw’s K-Texture™ grip for an extra secure hold. Heavy jimping on the blade back and on the lower part of the backspacer add to the grip power of this handsome knife. The backspacer has a built-in lanyard hole that's wide enough to accommodate thicker lanyards.
The FreeFall also has a reversible and adjustable deep-carry clip. A screw on the knife butt enables you to mount the clip for left- or right-handed carry. It also lets you move the clip closer or further from the handle for a tighter or looser fit and makes it easy to accommodate thicker pocket materials like denim. Custom touches like that, combined with tactical styling and a comfortable hand-fit, make the FreeFall an easy choice for tough piercing tasks as well as for every day carry.
- Blade length: 3 1/4 in. (8.3 cm)
- Closed length: 4 1/4 in. (10.8 cm)
- Overall length: 7 1/2 in. (19 cm)
- Weight: 4.1 oz.
- Flipper: May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The “flipper” is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe: Assists you to open any SpeedSafe knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Liner Lock: Locks the blade open during use; one side of the knife’s steel “liner,” the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open.
- Deep Carry
- Reversible: Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
Intex® filter pumps provide efficient filteration for a quality swimming experience
- Designed for 8' to 12' diameter pools
- Built-in GFCI (ground fault circuit interrupter) instantly shuts off pump if electrical current comes into contact with water
- Easy installation, just hook-up hoses and plug in
- Pump features a thicker, heavier paper cartridge
- Flow rate: 530 gph (2,006 L/hr)
Includes coarse (120 grit), medium (280 grit) and fine hones (600 grit)
The Ultimate in Knife Sharpening Systems Technology Safe, Easy and Convenient to Use. The Lansky Controlled Angle Sharpening System is designed to give your blade a professional, razor sharp edge every time. All systems include:
- Precision-engineered, multi-angle, flip-over knife clamp.
- Sharpening hones on color-coated, finger-grooved safety holders
- One guide rod for each honing stone
- Specially formulated honing oil
- Extra long knife clamp screws
- Custom molded storage/carrying case to hold all system components
17° Angle - A severe angle recommended for razor blades, X-Acto© blades, scalpels or similar tools. Provides an extremely sharp but delicate edge.
20° Angle - A commonly used angle for higher quality blades and provides an excellent edge for kitchen cutlery and filet knives.
25° Angle - The recommended angle for most knives that need a durable, sharp edge. Ideal for hunting and outdoor knives.
30° Angle - An outstanding angle for knives that see the heavy use of cutting cardboard, wire or carpets. Recomended for heavy duty use.Learn More
With these weathershield treestand covers, you will never have a wet seat again. Keep frost and snow off during harsh winter weather. By keeping the weather off your stand, you will extend the life of your stand for years to come. Comes with a convenient carry bag that attaches to the stand.
- Weighs less than 1.5lbs
- Easy to use webbing strap attachment
- Two sizes to fit your stand properly
- 4 Adjustable Belts
- Closed Sided
- Lightweight pvc Foam
- Adult, over 90 lbs.
- Size: 2X/3X
- USCG Approved type III
- AIRHEAD Neoprene / Nylon Hybrid PFD, 2XL/3XL