Rem DriLube is a Teflon-based lubricant. This non-staining formula provides superior lubrication keeping your firearms functioning smoothly even in minus 40 degree temperatures. Rem DriLube provides a tough, non-congealing film, which leaves no residue, unlike that of dry graphite lubes. Available in an easy-to-use 4-oz. aerosol can.
- Teflon-based lubricant provides a tough non-congealing film without the residue of dry graphite lubes
- Keeps firearms functioning dependably in up to minues 40 degree temperatures
Thompson’s life-sized SQUIRREL targets feature realistic squirrel body posture in a natural setting. The large target shows three squirrels in various stances, and the small target focuses on one squirrel’s profile. These targets are for rifle, shotgun and handgun at 25 to 100 yards. Bulls are bright white and neon red for easy sighting, and each target has a scoring area to record your progress.
For rifle, shotgun and handgun at 25 to 100 yards
Large Target Size: 15”x19”Learn More
Clear see through design. Can use as bullet starter, powder measure, palm saver, and two compartment preloader.Learn More
You can use one drop exactly where you need it, without all the mess. Great for those otherwise unreachable areas with traditional application methods.
Premium Ultra-High Technologically Advanced Synthetic Lubricant Lubricant.
Zero Friction Features:
- Premium synthetic base specifically for firearms and knives.
- Extreme Pressure Additive
- Anti-Wear Additive
- Rust Preventative Additives
- Provides Superior smooth performance and Protection on all moving metal parts.
- Extreme Heat & Cold Multi-Functional Lubrication operating from -75 degrees to over 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
Remington's Brite Bore, used on all fine rifles, shotguns, and handguns quickly removes all types of bore and choke tube fouling without any strong, offensive odor. With no-leak cap design and containing no CFC's, Brite Bore removes copper, lead and plastic-wad deposits and dissolves carbon and powder fouling, cleaning choke tubes, revolver cylinders, and chambers for almost any gun in your arsenal.
- Dissolves carbon and powder fouling removes copper lead and plastic deposits
- Handy size for field range use
- Low odor; contains no CFC's
World Famous Pro-Gold Grease, used and sought after worldwide by accuracy minded shooters!
Easy to use and apply Syringe of Pro-Gold.
A special superior formula grease engineered for firearm lubrication and protection. Superior performance on stainless, chrome molly, nickel, and blued firearms.
Prevents metal wear areas: bolt action locking lugs, actions, frame rails, shotgun hinge pins, and reloading tools.
Pro-Gold Features and Benefits:
- Extreme Pressure Additive
- Heat Resistant
- Water Resistant
- Temperature Operating Range: 0°F to 500° F.
- Excellent for: Firearms, fishing tackle, and compound bows.
Conveniently attach and detach tube tow ropes to towables with AIRHEAD's Kwik-Connect. There's no need to thread 60 feet of rope through the tow strap each time you connect or disconnect a tow rope. The high impact Kwik-Connect has a 1 inch diameter hole to accept up to 6,000 lb. break strength tube ropes. Recommended for 1 to 4 rider towables that are not equipped with Kwik-Connects.
- High impact plastic Kwik-Connector with 1 inch diameter hole
- Recommended for 1 to 4 rider towable without Kwik Connectors
- Accepts up to 6,000 lb. break strength tube ropes
Thompson's SCOPE targets with unique angular design enable you to register the crosshairs within the target and accurately lock-in on the center point. Most other targets force you to block the center point with the crosshairs, defeating the purpose.
This progressive SIGHT-SEERS™ target has a bright, highly visible center point for precise registration whether you're using 2-power or 20-power at 50 yards or 300 yards. Bright red and white target includes 1" grid and scoring area.
Large Target Size: 15"x19"Learn More
Recommended for distances of 50 to 300 yards.