Of all of the old Daisy BB guns the company has had requests to bring back, the Model 25 would have to be at the top of that list. The Model 25 Pump Gun, is a pump action spring air 50-shot capacity airgun that shoots BBs with a maximum velocity of 350 feet per second. Featuring a stained solid wood pistol grip stock and forearm grip, steel construction, and a removable screw-in shot tube. The rear sight is adjustable for windage and elevation. The rear sight can be flipped from open/iron sights to peep sights. Top it all off with decorative engraving on the receiver.
- ACTION: pump action, spring air
- SIGHTS: open/iron and peep front, adjustable rear
- SAFETY: trigger block
- MAX. MUZZLE VELOCITY: 350 fps
- OVERALL LENGTH: 37 inches
- CALIBER: .177 cal. (4.5 mm)
- BB STOCK/FOREARM/GRIP: stained solid wood
- BARREL: smooth bore steel
- MAX. SHOOTING DISTANCE: 195 yards
- CAPACITY: 50 shot
- RECEIVER: decorative embossed steel
Perfect for securing your YETI in a truck-bed or any other areas where your YETI is vulnerable, the YETI Security Cable Lock & Bracket will protect your investment from opportunistic street thugs & crack heads.
- High strength carbon steel lock bracket designed to fit into your YETI's integrated tie-down slots.
- 6ft long cable with fully adjustable lock holds tight at any position for a perfect fit
- 5/16” braided steel cable provides superior cut resistance and easily threads through anchor points.
- Unlock and remove cable.
- Wrap cable around your property and a stationary object.
- Insert cable tip through lock body.
- Turn key to lock.
- Pull cable to reduce slack.
- Coil excess cable and hold with Velcro strap.
- Pull cable tight for a secure fit.
The Thunderhead is widely recognized as the finest fixed blade broadhead ever created. The sharpest blades. The best quality. More animals have been taken over the years with Thunderheads than any other broadhead.Learn More
Imperial Whitetail Winter-Greens is an annual blend of cool season WINA brassicas specifically designed for late-season food plots and late-season hunting. Imperial Whitetail Winter-Greens is highly drought-resistant, able to withstand extremely cold temperatures and stands tall even under snow so that deer will find it when everything else is either dead or buried.
- Includes unique "lettuce-type" brassicas
- 4 TIMES MORE ATTRACTIVE TO DEER than any other brassicas tested by the Whitetail Institute
- Fortified with a small amount of Whitetail Institute's TALL TINE TURNIP
- Highly nutritious late season food source
- Establishes and grows rapidly
- EXTREMELY drought and cold tolerant
- Provides abundant tonnage, attraction and energy in the early and late seasons
Deer love the taste of Winter-Greens, and you’ll love knowing they have a good source of nutrition during the winter – and best of all, they’ll come looking for it on your property.Learn More
Designed to accommodate today's modern crossbows. XB-1 Crossbow Case features quiver, and accessory compartments to provide maximum storage. Adjustable, removable carry-sling, and handle ensure ease of transportation. Raised-rear design allows for use with scoped crossbows, while double-pad construction provides superior protection in travel, and storage.
- Manufacturer: OCTOBER MOUNTAIN PRODUCTS
- UPC Code: 810173015035
We’ve combined the #1 food plot product in the world, Imperial Whitetail Clover with the outstanding performance of WINA-100 Chicory for increased production in extreme summer heat and droughty conditions .
- Includes WINA-100 perennial forage chicory – vastly more tender and palatable to deer than traditional chicories
- Includes Imperial Whitetail Clover for maximum attraction, high protein levels, longevity and variety
- Provides up to 44% antler-building protein
- EXTREMELY cold tolerant
- Heat, drought and disease resistant
- Coated with RainBondTM for enhanced seedling survivability
- Lasts up to 5 years from a single planting
Chicory Plus is an excellent perennial for areas with moderately drained soils to heavy soils that hold moisture.Learn More
- 28" x 28" x 10"
- Weight: 15 lbs
- NOT FOR COMMERCIAL OR SCHOOL USE
- Designed for Bows 30lbs & under
- Easy Arrow Removal
- Light Weight & Portable
- IFS Technology (Internal Frame System)
- Great Target for training at home for the NASP Program
- Economically Priced
If you’re a hunter you have, no doubt, experienced a time where there was a branch or two that was just out of arms reach blocking a shooting lane. The Hooyman Extendible Tree Saw allows you to safely reach and cut those branches making for clear shooting.
The Hooyman Extendible Tree Saw is unique in that it is both a folding saw and an extendible saw. You can use your Hooyman just as you would any folding saw (you’ll notice that a Hooyman cuts even better) or add the extension and you’ll reach branches that you could never reach before. The two segments “nest” together for easy compact transport.
The revolutionary telescoping extension system is sturdy and adjustable. Hooyman’s exclusive positive locking design features individual sections that lock down individually, This gives you the ability to adjust length and assures the extension won't flex or collapse.
- 1.6 Pounds Total Weight
- Folds to 12 Inches
- Extends to 5 Feet