A good quality hunting crossbow can cost as much as a rifle. Protect your investment during transport and storage with a top-quality case.
Specifications and Features:
- Thick padded protection
- Shoulder strap for convenient carry
- Side accessory pocket for additional storage
- Bolt/Arrow pocket
- Universal fit for most crossbows
- Tough #10 main zipper
- Mossy Oak Break Up camo/Black
- Dimensions: 41.5"x5"x31.5"
You asked for a heavy duty jerky maker with a large capacity - well, here it is - HOLDS 1-1/2 POUNDSLearn More
LEM's, the original Jerky Cannon. The Jerky Cannon barrel is made of anodized aluminum. The ends of the barrel are flared to allow for easy loading and insertion of the piston. The drive is heavy duty, with plastic coated steel handle, stainless steel rod and a heavy plastic piston. The Jerky Cannon comes with 2 stainless steel nozzles - a 3/16" x1-3/16" flat jerky nozzle and a 1/2" ID round snack stick nozzle. These nozzles attach quickly with a 1/2 turn of the retaining ring. In addition, there are 2 packages of Backwoods Seasoning - 1 Original Jerky and 1 Snack Stick, each package seasons 5 pounds of ground meat. Also included is a nylon brush to make cleaning the barrel a breeze. Comes with complete directions. 1 year warranty.
Get great style and great function in a value-priced knife with the new Kershaw Brawler. In addition to amazing looks, the Brawler offers SpeedSafe assisted opening, easily accessed using the built-in flipper or convenient thumbstud. The blade is a modified tanto style with an extra-thick blade tip for robust piercing capabilities. The blade is DLC coating for non-reflectivity. For strength and reduced weight, the handles are injection-molded, glass-filled nylon. A solid locking liner secures the blade. The Brawler is drilled for quad-carry: tip-up, tip-down, left-handed or right-handed.
- Steel: 8CR13MOV Stainless Steel, Black Oxide Coating
- Handle: Glass-Filled Nylon
- Blade: 3" (7.6 cm)
- Closed: 4 1/8" (14.3 cm)
- Overall: 7 1/8" (18 cm)
- Weight: 3.9 oz.
- SpeedSafe Assisted Opening
- Liner Lock
- Thumb Stud
- Reversible (tip-up/tip-down) Pocket Clip Flipper
Get a restful night’s sleep in your home or tent with a Coleman® QuickBed® Full Single High Airbed. Relax on 40 comfort coils that provide superior support while the soft top offers luxurious comfort for sleepers on the go. With durable PVC construction and the Airtight® System, your airbed is guaranteed to keep its customized firmness all night long. The integrated Wrap 'N' Roll™ Storage System allows you to fold, roll and store the airbed quickly—making cleanup easy. It’s designed to fit standard full size sheets.
- Full, fits standard full size sheets
- 40 comfort coils for superior support
- Soft top offers added comfort
- Double Lock™ Valve for quick inflation and deflation
- Airtight® System is guaranteed not to leak
- Convenient Wrap ’N’ Roll™ Storage System
- For use outdoors while camping or indoors as an extra bed
- Inflated dimensions: 73 in. x 53 in. x 8 in. (185.42 cm x 134.62 cm x 20.32 cm)
- 1-year limited warranty
- Made in China
TenPoint®'s Lighted Nock System for crossbows is a 3-piece, patent pending system that consists of a nock-receiver insert with a 6-sided interior cavity designed to accept an LED unit and a transparent pegged Omni-Brite Nock. The nock receiver glues into the nock-end of the arrow and must be indexed or aligned with the vanes.
To complete the Omni-Brite installation, insert the LED Unit – lighted end first –into the peg end of the Omni-Brite Nock. Then hand-press the nock and LED Unit into the Nock Receiver, leaving a less-than-dime-thickness gap between the nock and receiver. When you fire your crossbow, the bowstring’s force will compress the two pieces, eliminate the gap, and activate the LED. To deactivate the Omni-Brite System, remove the nock and LED Unit, and pull the lighted end of the LED Unit until the light turns off. The LED Unit’s battery should last for approximately eight hours.
- 3-piece design
- Patented Omni-Brite nock
- Brilliant, long-lasting LED light
- Activates when you fire
- Battery lasts approximately 8 hours
- 3-pack (Three 3-piece units)
- Manufacturer model #: HEA-369.3
- Translucent Omni-Nocks
- LED units
- Nock receivers (for arrows with shaft sizes .297, .300, .306 I.D.)
- Nock receiver and alignment tool
- Re-fletching tool
This USCG approved Type III neoprene vest provides a better fit for more comfort and freedom of movement. The 2mm outer and NeoLite inner construction is light weight, quick drying and long lasting. It features a zipper closure plus 2 belts with heavy-duty buckles. Sizes: XS-4XL. Flex Panels on the sides and rear make this the most comfortable PFD of all time!
- NeoLite construction for light weight and quick drying.
- Excellent back support
- 3 - 1 ½” wide adjustable belts
- Foam: EPE, PVC/EPE or PVC
- Dual Sized: S/M, L/XL, 2XL/3XL
- Official size
- Packed 100 per pack
- Made from heavy stock paper
$34.99Exxel Outdoors Adult Oversized Sleeping Bag 3WK2501Z
- Dimensions: 39" x 80"
- Outside Pattern: Camo
- Inside Color: Tan
- Size: Oversized
- Closure: Zipper
- Weight: 5 LBS
T-Bags are specially designed storage packs that easily mount to most T-Tops, bimini tops and pontoon tops. They are designed to hold Type II life jackets and lots of other gear. The main compartment has a nylon zipper for easy access to the life jackets. There are 2 zippered compartments and three mesh pockets to organize your gear. There's also a stretch cord zig-zagging across the bottom for easy access to towels, rain gear or other items. Manufactured from durable 600-denier UV and water-resistant polyester pack cloth.
*******LIFE JACKETS NOT INCLUDED*******Learn More
Perfect for securing your YETI in a truck-bed or any other areas where your YETI is vulnerable, the YETI Security Cable Lock & Bracket will protect your investment from opportunistic street thugs & crack heads.
- High strength carbon steel lock bracket designed to fit into your YETI's integrated tie-down slots.
- 6ft long cable with fully adjustable lock holds tight at any position for a perfect fit
- 5/16” braided steel cable provides superior cut resistance and easily threads through anchor points.
- Unlock and remove cable.
- Wrap cable around your property and a stationary object.
- Insert cable tip through lock body.
- Turn key to lock.
- Pull cable to reduce slack.
- Coil excess cable and hold with Velcro strap.
- Pull cable tight for a secure fit.