Replacement string and limb tips for Badger self cocking pistol crossbow.Learn More
Tannerite is a binary explosive used primarily as a target for firearms practice. Tannerite is unique in that it is exceptionally stable when subjected to less severe forces such as a hammer blow or being dropped. It is more than 1000 times safer than ordinary black powder since it is not flammable and can not be initiated by any kind of flame or electricity. It is supplied as two powders which are combined to produce the explosive. Tannerite is a trademarked name, and binary exploding targets are a patented invention by Daniel J. Tanner/Oregon.
Tannerite Company recommends using 0.5-pound (0.23 kg) preparations of the substance, which should detonate when shot by a high-powered rifle. Small caliber rim-fire or slow moving pistol ammunition will not initiate a detonation.
Tannerite detonations occur at a very high velocity, producing a large explosion and cloud of water vapor. It may be useful for persons who are firing at long ranges; in this scenario, a long-range rifle shooter places targets downrange, retreats to his firing position, and fires. The shooter does not have to walk down range to see if he has a hit, the Tannerite will detonate and serve as an indicator.
Since the two components are not explosive until mixed, they can legally be purchased in the USA without a license. They can be legally used for sporting purposes in conjunction with small arms, just like black powder and other exempt sporting powder.Learn More
The PileDriver is designed with a high grain per inch ratio for increased kinetic energy and greater penetration. Heavier grain weight allows for exceptional stopping power and helps make the PileDriver remarkably durable and able to withstand the toughest hunting conditions. Compact Predator vanes allow for extra arrow velocity and increased accuracy down-range.
- Ultimate Penetration - High grain per inch ratio creates increased penetration and exceptional stopping power
- Clear coat finish-Provides greater durability and stealth performance on an arrow rest
- Predator Vanes - High performance compact design for added arrow velocity and greater accuracy
- Bulldog™ Nock Collar - unrelenting strength and durability for nock end impacts
- Straightness: ± .005" max.
- Weight Tolerance: ± 1.0 grain
- 9.7 Grains per Inch
- .412" Spine
- .298" Diameter
The Mutiny is selectively engineered for higher velocity to create a flatter trajectory and increased accuracy. The advanced carbon composite design delivers greater consistency and exceptional durability. The Mutiny features Carbon Express’ unique Diamond-Coat finish that provides greater durability and a smoother, slicker surface for easy target removal.
- Predator® vanes — high-performance compact design for added arrow velocity and greater accuracy
- Diamond-Coat finish — provides smoother draw and stealth performance on an arrow rest
- Tunable CX precision nocks for precision accuracy
- Straightness: ± 0.003" max.
- Weight tolerance: ± 2.0 grains
- Grains/Inch: 8.5
- Spine: 0.404"
- Diameter: 0.293"
The Rapala® Original Floater® is still the number one "go-to" lure. Whether twitched on the top as a surface bait, retrieved as a shallow runner, weighted with a split shot for medium depths or bottom walked off a three-way swivel or bottom-bouncer, its original wounded minnow action continues to be irresistible to gamefish on every continent around the world.This lure is designed for depths of 3' - 5' Learn More
Fit all the cookware and dishes you need to make and enjoy a hearty meal in the size of a pie pan with the Coleman® 5 Piece Aluminum Mess Kit. Our engineers have designed a 7-in. (17.78 cm) frying pan, 16-oz. (473.18 ML) pot with lid, 6.5-in. (15.24 cm) deep-dish plate and 8-oz. aluminum cup to nest perfectly together and snap shut for easy storage.
- Five piece kit
- 8 oz. cup
- 7 in. (17.78 cm) frying pan
- 16 oz. (473.18 ML) pot with lid
- 6 in. (15.24 cm) deep dish plate
- Cleans easily
- Nests together for easy storage
- Made in China