Regular Price: $199.98
Special Price: $129.99
The best just got better" The M100u is the next evolution in comfort and innovation. Weighing in at just 11.5 pounds, the M100u is the lightest and most versatile lock on stand the we have made to date. The newly designed seat and platform offer comfort for all day hunts and enough room to feel stable on those awkward angle shots.
Aluminum Capacity: 300 lbs. Weight: 11.5 lbs. Platform: W 20” D 38” Seat Size: W 20” D 17” Seat Height: 17”
- 20% lighter than the M100
- Durable powder coat finish
- Comfortable, quiet, easy setup
- Exclusive, patented comfortMAX contoured, tight sling seat
- Seat folds against tree for standing shots
- Easily folds flat for backpacking
- Full body harness certified to TMA standards
- Certified to TMA standards-Limited lifetime warranty
Think your gun safe is full? Think again!
Now you can store more guns and access them easier. Lift out the standard plywood rack(s) in your safe and replace it with Rifle Rods. Gun Storage Solutions American-made Rifle Rods individually stabilize each long gun upright, rather than leaning, for more versatility. The Shelf Liner provided in Rifle Rods Starter Kits, adapt any space - gun safe, closet, cabinet or anywhere there is a shelf. Rifle Rods work great for guns with scopes, shotguns, and tactical weapons. Customers report an average increase of 50% more guns.
40 Rifle Rods
- Fits as small as 22 caliber
- Total length - 16"
- Injection molded plastic product
- Ultra-sonically welded VelcroTM coin on top
19" x 60" Shelf Liner
- Industrial grade 100% nylon woven loop fabric.
- Required for use with Rifle Rods.
- Will hold up to 72 long guns with Rifle Rods Add-ons.
- For proper application, attach to wooden shelf with a staple gun or upholstery tacks
Regular Price: $139.99
Special Price: $125.99
Barnett Vortex Jr Bow Package- This versatile youth archery bow will grow with your young archer. Draw weights from 16 lbs to 45 lbs deliver hours of shooting fun and will provide your young hunting enthusiast an opportunity in the woods. Adjustable draw modules included for a quick and easy change. NO BOW PRESS NEEDED!
- Bow sight
- Arrow quiver
- Adjustable draw modules included for quick and easy changes without press
- Draw weights from 16 lbs to 45 lbs
The Fryin' Saucer is the latest innovative product in outdoor cooking! Use with a 1 LB propane cylinder and it will last up to 3 hours. Sets up in 2 minutes with no extra tools required. This product is economical as it only uses 1 quart of oil so you save money. Fry foods or boil items all in the same area. You can set up, cook, feed 8-10 people and clean up in less than 30 minutes. The unique sloped surface allows oil to drain off food back into basin. The unique hot rim stays hot until everyone is ready to eat. Has 13,000 BTU gas burner, 3 temp settings, electric igniter for easy lighting, oil well holds 1 quart of oil and adjustable sturdy & stable steel legs. Your new go to for fish, chicken, onion rings, French fries, wings, shrimp, pasta, hotdogs and so much more!
- Works with 1 LB Propane Cylinder and lasts up to 3 hours
- Sets up quickly in 2 minutes and uses only 1 quart of oil
- Weighs only 18 lbs and you can set up, cook, feed 8-10 people in less than 30 minutes
- Sloped surface on side allows oil to drain off food back into the basin
- Food stays crisp and hot on the rim until everyone is ready to eat
******PROPANE NOT INCLUDED******Learn More
- Ranges up to 500 Yards
- Features Scan Mode
- Angle Intelligent
The Preferred Decoy of Trophy Whitetail Hunters. After the overwhelming success of the Boss Buck™ in 2007, Flambeau is proud to announce the next masterpiece and newest addition to the Masters Series deer decoy family from renowned wildlife sculptor Chris Schiller. The Masters Doe replaces Flambeau's Redi-Doe, the best selling deer decoy for almost two decades and the first deer decoy ever created. This new Masters Doe can be used alone or as a perfect compliment to the Boss Buck. An approaching trophy whitetail won't be able to resist a Boss Buck and Masters Doe used together to create a deadly realistic scene.
- Amazing detail created by award winning sculptor, C.W. Schiller
- Limbs, head, and ears break down quickly and can be stored inside the body cavity for easy transport
- Secure plug provided for the head hole so that parts don't fall out during transport
- Secure leg attachment system features a large diameter screw cap to lock down each leg from inside the body
- Features two separate sets of ears to change the attitude of the decoy. One set simulates an alert doe and one set is set back to simulate a submissive doe
- Rear leg designed to accept readily available scent pads using Flambeau's scent management system
- Front leg designed to accept MD-519 Invisi-Growl™ Electronic Deer Call
- Disassembles easily for traveling, no tools required.
- The frame is lightweight, corrosion resistant aluminum.
- Cargo area measures 15" x 26"
- Weighs only 13 lbs
- Cargo weight easily exceeds 100 lbs.
- 5" wide x 13.5" tall pneumatic tires
- 3 Aluminum Rod Holders with vinyl tube covers
- Handle is removable and adjusts for height
- Fish measuring tape decaled to frame for fish up to 24"
- All stainless steel hardware
The cart will carry large loads of equipment to fishing piers, bridges, across the beach, or down the dock to your boat.
This cart was designed and built by fisherman who know exactly what you need in a quality built fishing cart. During testing, every aspect was carefully thought out and often modified through customer feedback. From the materials used in construction, to the placement of the axle for perfect balance. Your new fishing cart is built to give you many years of excellent and memorable service.
- 3 Rods & Reels, upright & tangle free
- Up to 54 qt ice cooler
- Tackle box
- Lawn chairs
... And a variety of other fishing, beach, or boating items!
This cart (fully loaded) will travel easily through loose sand, snow, water, leaves and small rocks. The Beach Buddy™ can hold up to a 54 qt. Cooler, tackle boxes, bait containers and 3 fishing rods (upright & tangle free).
What comes in the box:Learn More
1 - Cart Frame
1 - Axle
2 - Tires (5" wide x 13.5" tall)
1 - Front L foot
1 - Handle
1 - Stainless steel hardware kit
Online Pricing Online
- Intex® filter pumps provide efficient filteration for a quality swimming experience
- Designed for 24' diameter, 24' x 12' and 32' x 16' rectangular pools
- Built-in GFCI (ground fault circuit interrupter) instantly shuts off pump if electrical current comes into contact with water
- Easy installation, just hook-up hoses and plug in
- 12 hour timer with 24 hour repeat cycle
- Pump features a thicker, heavier paper cartridge
- Flow rate: 2,500 gph (9,462 L/hr)
This filter will fit the following pools:
- Metal Frame Pool 24ft. x 48in.
- Metal Frame Pool 24ft. x 52in.
- Oval Frame Pool 12ft. x 28ft. x 52in.
- Oval Frame Pool 12ft. x 32ft. x 48in.
- Oval Frame Pool 12ft. x 40ft. x 48in.
- Rectangular Frame Pool 16ft. x 32ft. x 52in.
- Circular Ultra Frame Pool 18ft. x 52in.
- Rectangular Ultra Frame Pool 12ft. x 24ft. x 52in.
- Lightly padded and flexible for added comfort and ease of movement
- Easily adjustable shoulder straps ensure correct fit and extra comfort
- Lightweight padded belt
- Vertical Climbing Loops
- Tree Spider® Leg buckles these buckles are quick connecting
- Rated at 4000 lbs
- New ladies fit with pink accents
- 1 carabineer
- 1 tree strap
- 1 suspension relief strap
Innovative patent-pending ShelterLogic Firewood Seasoning Shed is designed to create burnable wood fast — twice as fast as open air drying. Seasons wood for indoor fireplaces, outdoor fire pits, chimineas, outdoor wood boilers and more.
A heavy-duty steel frame with ShelterLock stabilizers provides a strong, stable building. The translucent polyethylene ripstop fabric cover allows light in and retains heat to dry wood faster. The floor vapor barrier keeps excess ground moisture out and cross ventilation aids the drying process. This shed is sized to hold up to 1/2 cord of wood.
- Shed features zippered front door panels for easy stacking and access to wood
- Screened vents allow for increased airflow
- Cross ventilation wicks away moisture to assist the drying process
- Easy Slide cross rail system and Ratchet Tite tensioning provide solid cover anchoring to the frame
- Drying times are dependent on geography and seasons
- Shed includes ratchet tie-downs, auger anchors, bungee cords and instructions
- Creates dry, seasoned firewood 2X faster than open air drying
- Heavy-duty 34mm steel frame has Dupont premium powder-coat finish that resists chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion
- ShelterLock stabilizers strengthen and stabilize frame
- Translucent triple-layer 5.5-oz. polyethylene ripstop fabric cover allows light in and retains heat to dry wood faster
- Cover has heat-bonded seams and is 100% waterproof
- Cover is UV treated with added fade blockers, anti-aging and anti-fungal agents for long life
- Floor vapor barrier keeps out excess ground moisture