Clean your fish and process your game on the spot with the Sportsman Series Folding Game with faucet and hose attachment. The all purpose table makes dressing fish and wild game quicker and easier to clean. This portable, folding table weighs just over 20 pounds and can easily be transported from your vehicle to your campsite. The generous plastic table top, measuring 45 inches long and 23 inches deep, has separate prep and sink areas. Attach the hose to the chrome plated faucet, or use the quick connect hose fastener for a steady supply of fresh, clean water. The drain in the sink is connected to a hose that can be placed inside a bucket that can easily be emptied when finished.
- Portable table for cleaning fish and game on-site
- Attach water hose to faucet, place bucket underneath, then cut and clean fish or game
- Chrome plated faucet with garden hose hook up (bucket not included)
- Durable plastic top with separate sink and prep areas
- Table measure 46 in. L x 23 in. W x 33 in. H
- Max weight capacity 220 lbs.
Think your gun safe is full? Think again!
Now you can store more guns and access them easier. Lift out the standard plywood rack(s) in your safe and replace it with Rifle Rods. Gun Storage Solutions American-made Rifle Rods individually stabilize each long gun upright, rather than leaning, for more versatility. The Shelf Liner provided in Rifle Rods Starter Kits, adapt any space - gun safe, closet, cabinet or anywhere there is a shelf. Rifle Rods work great for guns with scopes, shotguns, and tactical weapons. Customers report an average increase of 50% more guns.
40 Rifle Rods
- Fits as small as 22 caliber
- Total length - 16"
- Injection molded plastic product
- Ultra-sonically welded VelcroTM coin on top
19" x 60" Shelf Liner
- Industrial grade 100% nylon woven loop fabric.
- Required for use with Rifle Rods.
- Will hold up to 72 long guns with Rifle Rods Add-ons.
- For proper application, attach to wooden shelf with a staple gun or upholstery tacks
With its cabin-like design and plenty of room to stand and move, the Coleman® Montana™ 6 Tent feels more like a house than a tent at the campsite. It’s designed to hold up to the weather. Specially-angled windows let in the light, but not the water when it rains—even when they’re open. Insta-Clip™ Pole Attachments stand up to high wind and the WeatherTec™ System’s patented welded floors and inverted protected seams help ensure you stay dry. The snag-free, continuous pole sleeves mean you only have to feed the poles once—reducing setup time to just 15 minutes. The 12 ft. x 7 ft. floor is large enough to fit two queen size airbeds. Before you lie down, attach the fly for protection from the rain, or on dry nights, gaze at the stars through the mesh roof.
- Cabin design with specially-angled windows that keep rain out even when they're open
- Great for family car campers, scout leaders, extended camping trips
- Electrical access port to bring technology inside the tent
- Door awning, protection from rain and sun
- WeatherTec™ System— patented welded floors and inverted seams keep water out
- Rainfly for weather protection, mesh roof for more sunlight
- Insta-Clip™ Pole Attachments stand up to winds
- Snag-free, continuous pole sleeves for easy setup
- Interior gear pocket makes small, important items easy to find
- Easy, 15-minute setup with color-coded poles
- Carry bag with separate sacks for poles and stakes
- 12 ft. x 7 ft. (3.66 m x 12.13 m) footprint
- 5 ft. 8 in. (1.73 m) center height
- Limited 1 year warranty
- Made in China
- Disassembles easily for traveling, no tools required.
- The frame is lightweight, corrosion resistant aluminum.
- Cargo area measures 15" x 26"
- Weighs only 13 lbs
- Cargo weight easily exceeds 100 lbs.
- 5" wide x 13.5" tall pneumatic tires
- 3 Aluminum Rod Holders with vinyl tube covers
- Handle is removable and adjusts for height
- Fish measuring tape decaled to frame for fish up to 24"
- All stainless steel hardware
The cart will carry large loads of equipment to fishing piers, bridges, across the beach, or down the dock to your boat.
This cart was designed and built by fisherman who know exactly what you need in a quality built fishing cart. During testing, every aspect was carefully thought out and often modified through customer feedback. From the materials used in construction, to the placement of the axle for perfect balance. Your new fishing cart is built to give you many years of excellent and memorable service.
- 3 Rods & Reels, upright & tangle free
- Up to 54 qt ice cooler
- Tackle box
- Lawn chairs
... And a variety of other fishing, beach, or boating items!
This cart (fully loaded) will travel easily through loose sand, snow, water, leaves and small rocks. The Beach Buddy™ can hold up to a 54 qt. Cooler, tackle boxes, bait containers and 3 fishing rods (upright & tangle free).
What comes in the box:Learn More
1 - Cart Frame
1 - Axle
2 - Tires (5" wide x 13.5" tall)
1 - Front L foot
1 - Handle
1 - Stainless steel hardware kit
That's right... 1 FOOT of penetration! The thickest self-standing, internal frame target on the market today! Forget what every one else claims, when you want long lasting quality, this is it! If you are at all concerned about a target not stopping your arrow you have no need to worry with this bad dog! Its tough enough to stop any arrow that any bow or crossbow can throw at it.
Everybody knows that practice is important, and for those dedicate archers who want to practice as much as possible and sometimes that means in their living room. They can not take a chance of an arrow even remotely passing through, and they put their trust in the DogHouse XP™
Dimensions: 24" x 24" 12" - 33" Across, 32lbs
LIFETIME WARRANTY ARCHERY TARGETLearn More
GRAFFITI CITY delivers smooth transitions through turns and a consistent pop off the wake. The floaty nature of this 143cm free-ride wakeboard is designed to help riders of all levels excel at the sport. The rounded end profile and beveled perimeter provide a forgiving and consistent release off the wake. Designed for riders over 150 lbs., performance is unprecedented in a board with this price point. Two removable fiberglass reinforced nylon fins provide excellent tracking.
- Delivers smooth transitions through turns and a consistent pop off the wake
- Free-ride wakeboard with Floaty nature
- Designed to help riders of all levels excel at the sport
- Rounded end profile and beveled perimeter
- Two removable fiberglass reinforced nylon fins provide excellent tracking
- Designed for riders over 150 lbs.
Get ready for big fun with the all new BIG BERTHA! This giant 4 person classic action towable is updated with state of the art features such as a new air cushioned floor, non slip cushioned handles with padded knuckle guards, and a fast and easy Quick Connect tow system. Just slip your tow rope over the Quick Connect and you’re off and tubing. The BIG BERTHA is built heavy duty and is fully loaded. Grab the gang and create your own riding experience. Ride with 2, 3, or even 4 of your friends, or you can try tackling this monster by yourself. Hit the lake this summer with the all new smooth riding BIG BERTHA!
- Heavy-Duty Partial Nylon Cover
- Heavy-Gauge PVC Bladder with Air Cushioned Inflated Floor
- Quick Connect Tow System
- Non Slip Cushioned Handles with Foam Padded Kunckle Guards and Reflective Safety Piping
- Speed Safety Valve
- 4 Rider Maximum Capacity
- 680 LBS. (308 KG) Max Capacity
Prepare for some serious tumbling excitement with this unique towable that you won’t find anywhere else! The bullet-shaped GYRO will be sent into a spin with a simple turn of the boat. The stainless steel swivel tow system allows the GYRO to roll over and over again with the rider inside while they watch all the action through the port hole at the front of the tube.
The GYRO is constructed of heavy-duty K80 PVC featuring the patented Speed Safety Valve so you can inflate and deflate this state-of-the-art towable in no time at all. Riders simply hold on to the molded PVC handle system located in the front of the tube and enjoy the ride. Watch out, not for the faint of heart!
- 360° swivel tow point
- Transparent Body for Rider Visibility
- Viewing Porthole
- Heavy-Gauge PVC Construction
- One Chamber Inflation
- Speed Safety Valve
- Molded Handle System
- Barrel Rolling Functionality
- Great for kids!
- Rugged UV-stabilized Fortiflex® High Density Polyethylene
- Open cockpit allows the easiest of entry
- Large comfortable seating area
- Graduated foot wells
- Paddle holder
- Lightweight, easy to carry
- Tracks and paddles with ease while offering maximum stability
- Length: 6' / 183cm
- Width: 24" / 61cm
- Height: 8" / 20cm
- Weight: 30 lbs. / 14kg
- Capacity: 140 lbs. / 64kg
- Color: Red
Big Power in a Small Package - The Rigid Industries SR-Q LED Light is one of the most versatile lighting products on the market today. This compact LED light can be used for virtually any lighting application - from off-road to agriculture. The SR-Q utilizes the same technology as our D-Series, but in a wide configuration, instead of square. The size and shape of the SR-Q LED Light allows it to fit almost anywhere. Its cast aluminum housing and polycarbonate lens are sealed against the elements for years of trouble-free operation.
Marine Grade - The Marine Series products are given special attention due to the elements they will be exposed to in a marine environment. The aluminum housing receives a chromate conversion coating that acts as a corrosion inhibitor against elements such as salt. Rigid then gives the housing a high quality, UV-resistant powder coat finish. Rigid uses 316 marine-grade stainless steel hardware that receives a coating that's been tested for over 1,000 hrs of corrosion resistance. The mounting bracketry included with the marine products is also 316 stainless steel. This product does not include a wire harness or switch, due to the fact that most installations on marine equipment are custom and require smaller holes and unique components.
Flush Mount - This particular model is specifically designed to be recessed into a truck bumper, a utility bed, the hull of a boat, or any application where you need the light to look clean and be out of the way. Once installed, the light is only 1/4" tall, which means you can have all the benefits of the surface mount lights in an OEM quality, flush installation.
Hybrid Optics - Rigid's patented Hybrid optics system is the most powerful, most efficient LED optics system on the market. Utilizing a combination of lens and reflector, the Hybrid optics system captures the maximum amount of light emitted from the LED and projects it exactly where you want it.
10º Spot Pattern - The Spot version of the Hybrid optics system projects light over great distances in a concentrated beam. It's the most powerful spot-style LED light in the industry. This light is perfect for high speeds or any situation where you need extreme distance. The Spot offers a wider beam with less waste than the competition while maintaining higher center intensity than any other system available.
Quality Construction - Rigid's circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. The durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow the LED's to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
Spreader Light - Bright lights that are designed to cover a wide area. Used on many types of marine applications from Sail boat masts and off shore fishing boat towers to light up the fishing area or deck. Power boats, fishing boats and other boating platforms also use spreader lights are used to light up decks, underneath gunnels and anywhere you need to light up a large area. Similar to the power of a flood light, the spreader lights provide more of a “cloud” of light to help give you more coverage using less power.
- Patented Hybrid Optics
- 10° Spot Pattern
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- RoHS Compliant
- Over / Under Voltage Protection
- Cast Aluminum Housing
- Durable Polycarbonate Lens
- Integrated Thermal Managament
- GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
Watts 20 Amp Draw 1.45 LED's 4 Raw Lumens 1568 Lux @ 10m 490.0 Beam Distance 442.7 m Peak Beam Intensity 49,000 cd Mount Type Flush Finish Color White LED Color White Optics Hybrid - Spot Family SR-Q