Take out hay bales, cardboard targets, milk jugs and more with extreme prejudice.
And in the ever-expanding group of crossbow-legal states, this is the ultimate solution to bring home the bacon (or the venison). Modern accuracy, safety and durability.
- Rugged composite stock
- 175-lb. fiberglass limbs
- Ambidextrous safety
- Weaver® style rail, includes 3-dot 30mm red dot scope with 7-level brightness adjustment
- Windage and elevation adjustable
- Auto-engage safety when cocking
- Foot stirrup for easy cocking
- 16" power stroke
- Slotted cast-magnesium barrel for accurate bolt flight tracking
- 6-bolt detachable quiver, four 16" aluminum crossbow bolts with 150-gr. points included.
- 27" x 35"l., 7 lbs., 13 ozs.
- 265 F.P.S. depending on arrow weight.
Made in Taiwan.
Note: Cocking rope not included.Learn More
With its cabin-like design and plenty of room to stand and move, the Coleman® Montana™ 6 Tent feels more like a house than a tent at the campsite. It’s designed to hold up to the weather. Specially-angled windows let in the light, but not the water when it rains—even when they’re open. Insta-Clip™ Pole Attachments stand up to high wind and the WeatherTec™ System’s patented welded floors and inverted protected seams help ensure you stay dry. The snag-free, continuous pole sleeves mean you only have to feed the poles once—reducing setup time to just 15 minutes. The 12 ft. x 7 ft. floor is large enough to fit two queen size airbeds. Before you lie down, attach the fly for protection from the rain, or on dry nights, gaze at the stars through the mesh roof.
- Cabin design with specially-angled windows that keep rain out even when they're open
- Great for family car campers, scout leaders, extended camping trips
- Electrical access port to bring technology inside the tent
- Door awning, protection from rain and sun
- WeatherTec™ System— patented welded floors and inverted seams keep water out
- Rainfly for weather protection, mesh roof for more sunlight
- Insta-Clip™ Pole Attachments stand up to winds
- Snag-free, continuous pole sleeves for easy setup
- Interior gear pocket makes small, important items easy to find
- Easy, 15-minute setup with color-coded poles
- Carry bag with separate sacks for poles and stakes
- 12 ft. x 7 ft. (3.66 m x 12.13 m) footprint
- 5 ft. 8 in. (1.73 m) center height
- Limited 1 year warranty
- Made in China
Powerful 5mW Green laser diffracts in water, enabling the user to just aim and stryke! Sight features a remote pressure switch, activating the laser on demand. Constructed from CNC machined aluminum, the Light Stryke is built to withstand the rigors of bowfishing. Fully adjustable, the Light Stryke mounts in conjunction with both recurve and compound bows alike. Sight features mounting holes for Retriever, and converts from right hand to left hand in seconds. Sight operates on (1) CR2 battery (included).
- Manufacturer: OCTOBER MOUNTAIN PRODUCTS
- UPC Code: 810173013628
- Model/Size (lbs.) : 100
- HEIGHT (IN.) : 48
- HEIGHT (MM) : 1,219
- LPG CAPACITY (GAL.) : 23.6
- LPG CAPACITY (LITER): 89.3
- WATER CAPACITY (LBS.) : 239
- WATER CAPACITY (KG) : 108.4
- NOMINAL TARE WEIGHT (LBS.) : 68
- NOMINAL TARE WEIGHT (KG) : 30.8
- CYLINDER DIAMETER (IN.) : 14.7
- CYLINDER DIAMETER (MM) : 373
- CYLINDER VOLUME (CU. IN.) : 6,616
- CYLINDER VOLUME (LITER) : 108.4
- COLLAR DIAMETER (IN.) : 6.5
- COLLAR DIAMETER (MM) : 165
- COLLAR HEIGHT (IN.) : 5.1
- COLLAR HEIGHT (MM) : 130
- FOOTRING DIAMETER (IN.) : 14.5
- FOOTRING DIAMETER (MM) : 368
- STANDARD SPECIFICATION : DOT-4BW-240
- Disassembles easily for traveling, no tools required.
- The frame is lightweight, corrosion resistant aluminum.
- Cargo area measures 15" x 26"
- Weighs only 13 lbs
- Cargo weight easily exceeds 100 lbs.
- 5" wide x 13.5" tall pneumatic tires
- 3 Aluminum Rod Holders with vinyl tube covers
- Handle is removable and adjusts for height
- Fish measuring tape decaled to frame for fish up to 24"
- All stainless steel hardware
The cart will carry large loads of equipment to fishing piers, bridges, across the beach, or down the dock to your boat.
This cart was designed and built by fisherman who know exactly what you need in a quality built fishing cart. During testing, every aspect was carefully thought out and often modified through customer feedback. From the materials used in construction, to the placement of the axle for perfect balance. Your new fishing cart is built to give you many years of excellent and memorable service.
- 3 Rods & Reels, upright & tangle free
- Up to 54 qt ice cooler
- Tackle box
- Lawn chairs
... And a variety of other fishing, beach, or boating items!
This cart (fully loaded) will travel easily through loose sand, snow, water, leaves and small rocks. The Beach Buddy™ can hold up to a 54 qt. Cooler, tackle boxes, bait containers and 3 fishing rods (upright & tangle free).
What comes in the box:Learn More
1 - Cart Frame
1 - Axle
2 - Tires (5" wide x 13.5" tall)
1 - Front L foot
1 - Handle
1 - Stainless steel hardware kit
Think your gun safe is full? Think again!
Now you can store more guns and access them easier. Lift out the standard plywood rack(s) in your safe and replace it with Rifle Rods. Gun Storage Solutions American-made Rifle Rods individually stabilize each long gun upright, rather than leaning, for more versatility. The Shelf Liner provided in Rifle Rods Starter Kits, adapt any space - gun safe, closet, cabinet or anywhere there is a shelf. Rifle Rods work great for guns with scopes, shotguns, and tactical weapons. Customers report an average increase of 50% more guns.
40 Rifle Rods
- Fits as small as 22 caliber
- Total length - 16"
- Injection molded plastic product
- Ultra-sonically welded VelcroTM coin on top
19" x 60" Shelf Liner
- Industrial grade 100% nylon woven loop fabric.
- Required for use with Rifle Rods.
- Will hold up to 72 long guns with Rifle Rods Add-ons.
- For proper application, attach to wooden shelf with a staple gun or upholstery tacks
The Fryin' Saucer is the latest innovative product in outdoor cooking! Use with a 1 LB propane cylinder and it will last up to 3 hours. Sets up in 2 minutes with no extra tools required. This product is economical as it only uses 1 quart of oil so you save money. Fry foods or boil items all in the same area. You can set up, cook, feed 8-10 people and clean up in less than 30 minutes. The unique sloped surface allows oil to drain off food back into basin. The unique hot rim stays hot until everyone is ready to eat. Has 13,000 BTU gas burner, 3 temp settings, electric igniter for easy lighting, oil well holds 1 quart of oil and adjustable sturdy & stable steel legs. Your new go to for fish, chicken, onion rings, French fries, wings, shrimp, pasta, hotdogs and so much more!
- Works with 1 LB Propane Cylinder and lasts up to 3 hours
- Sets up quickly in 2 minutes and uses only 1 quart of oil
- Weighs only 18 lbs and you can set up, cook, feed 8-10 people in less than 30 minutes
- Sloped surface on side allows oil to drain off food back into the basin
- Food stays crisp and hot on the rim until everyone is ready to eat
******PROPANE NOT INCLUDED******Learn More
That's right... 1 FOOT of penetration! The thickest self-standing, internal frame target on the market today! Forget what every one else claims, when you want long lasting quality, this is it! If you are at all concerned about a target not stopping your arrow you have no need to worry with this bad dog! Its tough enough to stop any arrow that any bow or crossbow can throw at it.
Everybody knows that practice is important, and for those dedicate archers who want to practice as much as possible and sometimes that means in their living room. They can not take a chance of an arrow even remotely passing through, and they put their trust in the DogHouse XP™
Dimensions: 24" x 24" 12" - 33" Across, 32lbs
LIFETIME WARRANTY ARCHERY TARGETLearn More
Barnett Vortex Jr Bow Package- This versatile youth archery bow will grow with your young archer. Draw weights from 16 lbs to 45 lbs deliver hours of shooting fun and will provide your young hunting enthusiast an opportunity in the woods. Adjustable draw modules included for a quick and easy change. NO BOW PRESS NEEDED!
- Bow sight
- Arrow quiver
- Adjustable draw modules included for quick and easy changes without press
- Draw weights from 16 lbs to 45 lbs
8,500 BTU burner with heat core directs heat for efficient stovetop cooking. Porcelain-coated stamped steel grill surface for high-temperature cooking. Easy InstaStart ignition for matchless lighting. Switches between stove, grill or griddle using accessories for more meal options. No-spill grease cup stays level when you’re cooking, hauling or storing. Grill folds to stand on its end for a low-profile fit in tight spaces.
- 168 sq. in of cooking space
- Lid and collapsible legs latch secure for easy transport
- Collapses and travels anywhere
- 6" dia. wheels for easy rolling