Large cargo "basket" racks are becoming extremely popular as add-ons to 4-wheelers. The only problem is that they tend to interfere with the use of "pull-behind equipment such as seeder/spreaders, trailers, etc. With the Hitch Extender from Great Day, the pivot point of an attachment is positioned far enough out to provide clearance for safe turning and operation.Learn More
A long time favorite! This classic Igloo cooler has traditional styling and is ideal for food and drinks for a few friends or a small family outing. Great for outdoors, parties, sports, and events.
- Ultratherm insulation keeps contents cold
- Reinforced swing-up handles with tie-down loop feature
- Fish measuring ruler molded into lid
- Fits 2-Liter bottles upright
Capacity (in cans) 83 12 oz. cans Capacity (liters) 49 liters Item Weight 7.8 lbs Exterior Dimensions 25.38" L x 14.75" W x 14.38" H
This low stretch rope provides professional wakeboard rope quality at half the price. The 15" double-density EVA PHAT GRIP handle is machined to provide a superior grip for optimum performance. It has a high strength aluminum core, 4" finger protectors and foam floats. The 6" TPR covered aluminum handle provides extra leverage and pull for spins and inverted tricks. The bridle is fully encased in flexible vinyl for protection against abrasion and wear. The low stretch 16-strand 30-filament rope has 4 sections with take-off loops (5, 35,10,10,10) for all riding styles. A Rope Keeper is included for tangle-free storage.
- Rope Keeper Included
- 4 Sections
- Color: Yellow
Waterproof Earbuds Included! Perfect for active lifestyles. Designed to protect iPOD's , MP3 players and Cell Phones. With players from the elements. View and operate MP3 players through the case with ease! Armband, lanyard and spring clip included! Durable TPU construction. Integrated female jack RF welded at the bottom. For beach, pool, boating, snorkeling and more.Maximum circumference: 6 in.Learn More
Swerve, but don't miss it. You're going to like this one. It's designed to be a right-sized, tough, every day carrying and work knife. The extra-wide, drop-point blade offers excellent slicing and will handle just about any other kind of cutting task as well. 8Cr13MoV stainless steel makes the blade sturdy and offers good edge-holding capabilities. Unusual jimping on the blade back adds style without being so aggressive that your thumb complains. A stonewashed finish hides scratches. For a good grip, the Swerve has a contoured handle that "swerves" slightly to fit comfortably in the hand. Kershaw's exclusive K-Texture on the handle enhances grip. The Swerve opens one-handed with SpeedSafe with either flipper or thumbstud. For convenient carrying, it also has a reversible, deep-carry clip.
- Flipper: May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The Flipper is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe: Assists you to open any SpeedSafe knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Liner Lock: Locks the blade open during use; one side of the knife's steel liner, the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open.
- Deep Carry
- Reversible: Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, stonewashed finish
- Handle: Glass-filled nylon, K-Texture grip
- Blade length: 3 in. (7.6 cm)
- Closed length: 4 1/4 in. (10.8 cm)
- Overall length: 7 1/4 in. (18.4 cm)
- Weight: 4.8 oz.
These ropes will give you swagger! AIRHEAD’s BLING Series ropes add another dimension to towing, as they sparkle in the sun and glow in twilight! The extravagant look compliments the luxury of high end boats, adds a little class to lesser boats and makes you look like a watersports pro! BLING series ropes are one of a kind, shiny and reflective material is braided together with top quality polypropylene. These tube tow ropes are 60 ft. long with a loop at each end. A “totally blinged-out" rope keeper is included.
- 6,000 lb. Tensile Strength
- For up to 6 Rider Towables
- 60 ft. long rope
- Rope Keeper included
This complete anchor system is in a class by itself. The 3-1/3 pound 4-fluke folding anchor will hold in mud, sand, gravel and rock. It's designed for temporary mooring of small boats, sailboats, personal watercraft, inflatable boats, canoes and float tubes. The anchor is coated to protect finishes. The durable nylon storage case is padded for added protection and to dampen noise while the anchor is stowed. Fits under most boat seats, in PWC storage compartments, or in PWC storage canisters! The 25 ft. long marine-grade rope, with an in-line buoy, is spliced to the anchor and a heavy-duty stainless steel snap hook.
- 3-1/3 pound 4-fluke folding anchor will hold in mud, sand, gravel and rock
- Anchor is coated to protect finishes
- Durable nylon storage case is padded for added protection
- 25 ft. long marine-grade rope, with an in-line buoy
RAGIN' RIVER is a luxurious river, lake and pool inflatable tube. The mesh seat panel and oversized backrest provide great support. Two drink holders ensure that you won't go thirsty on your float down the river. When the water gets rough, be sure to hold onto the molded handles. Two rope anchors are welded to the sides so that you can tether your RAGIN' RIVER to your powerboat or link 2 or more together for the ultimate river flotilla! Equipped with an extra large speed valve for quick inflating and deflating.
- Heavy gauge PVC construction with RF welded seams
- Oversized backrest provides great support
- Comfort mesh seating
- 2 molded drink holders
- 2 molded handles for when the water gets rough
- 2 molded rope holders to tether to shore or other lounges
- Perfect for pools, lakes and rivers
- Extra large speed valve for quick inflating and deflating
- 1 Person capacity
- 48 in. diameter (deflated)
Add a little extra zing and excitement to your tubing! This 9/16" x 50 ft. tube rope has a 3/8" diameter bungee cord spliced inside. It's rated at 4,150 pounds tensile strength, conforming to WSIA recommendations for 1 - 4 rider tubes. You'll enjoy brief surges of speed as the bungee stretches and contracts. It reduces wear and tear on tubes and riders too, by absorbing sudden jerks from slack in the line. A Rope Keeper is included for convenient storage.
- 50 ft. rope
- 4150 lbs. tensile strength
- Rope keeper included