A long time favorite! This classic Igloo cooler has traditional styling and is ideal for food and drinks for a few friends or a small family outing. Great for outdoors, parties, sports, and events.
- Ultratherm insulation keeps contents cold
- Reinforced swing-up handles with tie-down loop feature
- Fish measuring ruler molded into lid
- Fits 2-Liter bottles upright
Capacity (in cans) 83 12 oz. cans Capacity (liters) 49 liters Item Weight 7.8 lbs Exterior Dimensions 25.38" L x 14.75" W x 14.38" H
The button makes it easy.
Our Slogan is true. Simply press the button to pour. It's intuitive. This is the easiest gas can to use on th emarket - it's not even close. A gas can should be easy to use.
Don't overfill with Auto Stop.
We used simple physics to develop a nozzle that automatically stops the fuel flow when the target tank is full. Just hold the button down. Simple.
Don't wait so long.
Our patented nozzles flow up to twice as fast as other nozzles. No gurgling or interrupted flow. When filling up large equipment how long do you want to hold a 40 lb. 5 gallon tank?
Don't push around your equipment.
We have the only can that lets you pour gas without touching the target tank. All other current nozzles require pushing against the tank to open their valve. This force can move or roll your equipment. Not good. Remember our valve is controlled by a button.
See what you have.
Double wide view stripes on both the front and back of our smaller cans. Now you know your fuel level from across the yard or garage. No guessing and no extra trips to the gas pump. Every gas can should have view stripes. No-Spill is the only can with them.
Our cans have the thickest skins. A robust 70% thicker than most cans. This costs much more to make, but you get what you pay for.
Three handles on each can. Finger handles on each nozzle, and a finger slot on the bottom of each can (rear handle on the 5 gal.). Your hands share the weight and are in a comfortable position to pour with accuracy. Our design makes it easier to hold. The top handle is for carrying.
- Push-button pour control
- Auto shutoff prevents overfilling
- Extra fast flow rate
- Made of heavy-duty, extra-thick polyethylene for long life
- Wide, stable design is tough to tip over
- 3 handles provide easy pouring
- Large neck opening makes the can easy to fill
- Double-wide front and back view stripes for at-a-glance fuel level assessment
Regular Price: $36.99
Special Price: $29.59
- 20” x 25” Square Foot Platform
- 14” x 8” Padded Flip-Up Seat
- Seat Height: 20.5”
- Attaches Securely With Two (2) Looped Ratchet Straps
- Quiet, Non-Skid, Raised Mesh Platform
- Free Full Body Fall Arrest System Included
- Boxed Weight: 18 lbs., Carry Weight: 13.8 lbs.
- Maximum Load Capacity: 300 lbs.
A new Special Series scope with rings suitable for centerfire applications. Fully Coated Optics, a generous eye relief and a variety of power configurations combined with a competitive price it makes this scope a great option for most hunting and shooting situations.
- Fully Coated Optics
- 1/4 MOA W/E Adjustments
- One Year Limited Warranty
Magnification 4-12 X Obj. Lens Diameter (mm) 40 Exit Pupil Range (mm 10.1 - 3.35 Field of View @100 Yds 25 - 10.5 Optimum Eye Relief (in) 3.0 Parallax Setting 100 Click Adjustment Value 1/4 Adjustment Range 30 - 30 Weight (ounces) 12.80
This low stretch rope provides professional wakeboard rope quality at half the price. The 15" double-density EVA PHAT GRIP handle is machined to provide a superior grip for optimum performance. It has a high strength aluminum core, 4" finger protectors and foam floats. The 6" TPR covered aluminum handle provides extra leverage and pull for spins and inverted tricks. The bridle is fully encased in flexible vinyl for protection against abrasion and wear. The low stretch 16-strand 30-filament rope has 4 sections with take-off loops (5, 35,10,10,10) for all riding styles. A Rope Keeper is included for tangle-free storage.
- EVA PHAT GRIP handle
- 4 sections with take-off loops
- Rope Keeper included
- Color: Red
Large cargo "basket" racks are becoming extremely popular as add-ons to 4-wheelers. The only problem is that they tend to interfere with the use of "pull-behind equipment such as seeder/spreaders, trailers, etc. With the Hitch Extender from Great Day, the pivot point of an attachment is positioned far enough out to provide clearance for safe turning and operation.Learn More
Waterproof Earbuds Included! Perfect for active lifestyles. Designed to protect iPOD's , MP3 players and Cell Phones. With players from the elements. View and operate MP3 players through the case with ease! Armband, lanyard and spring clip included! Durable TPU construction. Integrated female jack RF welded at the bottom. For beach, pool, boating, snorkeling and more.Maximum circumference: 6 in.Learn More
Swerve, but don't miss it. You're going to like this one. It's designed to be a right-sized, tough, every day carrying and work knife. The extra-wide, drop-point blade offers excellent slicing and will handle just about any other kind of cutting task as well. 8Cr13MoV stainless steel makes the blade sturdy and offers good edge-holding capabilities. Unusual jimping on the blade back adds style without being so aggressive that your thumb complains. A stonewashed finish hides scratches. For a good grip, the Swerve has a contoured handle that "swerves" slightly to fit comfortably in the hand. Kershaw's exclusive K-Texture on the handle enhances grip. The Swerve opens one-handed with SpeedSafe with either flipper or thumbstud. For convenient carrying, it also has a reversible, deep-carry clip.
- Flipper: May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The Flipper is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe: Assists you to open any SpeedSafe knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Liner Lock: Locks the blade open during use; one side of the knife's steel liner, the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open.
- Deep Carry
- Reversible: Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, stonewashed finish
- Handle: Glass-filled nylon, K-Texture grip
- Blade length: 3 in. (7.6 cm)
- Closed length: 4 1/4 in. (10.8 cm)
- Overall length: 7 1/4 in. (18.4 cm)
- Weight: 4.8 oz.