- 22 Channels
- 1 Call Tone
- Battery Save
- Keypad Tone
- Talk Confirmation Tone
- Low Battery Icon & Alert
- 3 Aaa Batteries Not Included
- Light Blue
You can become a fish-filleting expert with the Mister Twister Electric Fisherman knife. The extra sharp blade for fast, easy filleting and the quick and convenient blade release take the work out of filleting. Features a safety lock and lightweight, comfortable handle designed for better control. Heavy-duty motor increases motor life. High impact motor housing offers additional protection. And the power cord is expandable so that it stays out of your way. The split stainless steel blade oscillates at just the right speed to slice perfect fillets. It's great for other carving jobs, too. 110V AC. 7" blades.Learn More
The Contrast's dual G-10/Stainless Steel handle unites show-stopping style and high performance in a unique every day carry folder available in full fine edge or serrated blade.
- Blade Length: 3.0"
- Open Length: 7.1"
- Closed Length: 4.3"
- Weight: 3.7 oz.
- G-10/Stainless Steel Handle
- Frame Lock
- Machined G-10 - Lighter and thinner
- Full Fine Edge or Partially Serrated Drop Point Blade
Get great style and great function in a value-priced knife with the new Kershaw Brawler. In addition to amazing looks, the Brawler offers SpeedSafe assisted opening, easily accessed using the built-in flipper or convenient thumbstud. The blade is a modified tanto style with an extra-thick blade tip for robust piercing capabilities. The blade is DLC coating for non-reflectivity. For strength and reduced weight, the handles are injection-molded, glass-filled nylon. A solid locking liner secures the blade. The Brawler is drilled for quad-carry: tip-up, tip-down, left-handed or right-handed.
- Steel: 8CR13MOV Stainless Steel, Black Oxide Coating
- Handle: Glass-Filled Nylon
- Blade: 3" (7.6 cm)
- Closed: 4 1/8" (14.3 cm)
- Overall: 7 1/8" (18 cm)
- Weight: 3.9 oz.
- SpeedSafe Assisted Opening
- Liner Lock
- Thumb Stud
- Reversible (tip-up/tip-down) Pocket Clip Flipper
TROPHY CLOVER MIX is Antler King’s ® hardiest and longest lasting perennial mix. Trophy Clover Mix is a mixture of 4 perennial varieties of clover, a unique variety of chicory, and a variety of rape seed. TROPHY CLOVER MIX can be planted in the spring or fall and provide the deer a 30%+ protein diet during the spring, summer and fall. If you are looking for a food plot to give the deer what they need, when they need it, this is it! Because it is a hardy perennial, TROPHY CLOVER MIX can last 6+ years on a single planting! Recommended starter fertilizer is 5-10-30 or 9-23-30 or 6-24-24 at 250lbs. per acre. Use 0-0-60 after plot is established. pH should be between 6.2-7.0.Learn More
Get a restful night’s sleep in your home or tent with a Coleman® QuickBed® Full Single High Airbed. Relax on 40 comfort coils that provide superior support while the soft top offers luxurious comfort for sleepers on the go. With durable PVC construction and the Airtight® System, your airbed is guaranteed to keep its customized firmness all night long. The integrated Wrap 'N' Roll™ Storage System allows you to fold, roll and store the airbed quickly—making cleanup easy. It’s designed to fit standard full size sheets.
- Full, fits standard full size sheets
- 40 comfort coils for superior support
- Soft top offers added comfort
- Double Lock™ Valve for quick inflation and deflation
- Airtight® System is guaranteed not to leak
- Convenient Wrap ’N’ Roll™ Storage System
- For use outdoors while camping or indoors as an extra bed
- Inflated dimensions: 73 in. x 53 in. x 8 in. (185.42 cm x 134.62 cm x 20.32 cm)
- 1-year limited warranty
- Made in China
- Four anti-slip rubber pads prevent sliding and protect floor.
- Included on all units.Safe and gentle form of low impact exercise.
- Stimulates circulation.
- Ideal for toning leg and arm muscles.
- Tension can be adjusted.
- Attractive silver vein finish.
- Compact for storage and transport.
- Assembly Required.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Lumenok GTG green is activated upon the shot to allow archers to follow the path of their arrow. This model Lumenok allows for the battery to be easily changed to ensure bright operation. No magnets required. Always know where your arrow goes with the Lumenok. This Lumenok is made using a GT Nock from Gold Tip.
- New For 2010 - Replaceable Battery - Polymeric battery holder allows for battery replacement and protection against failure due to hard impacts! Also reduces total weight by 7 grains!
- The Lumenok is a lighted arrow nock used for shot placement recognition & arrow retrieval.
- Lumenok GT fits .246" ID shafts, Gold Tip shafts
- Each Lumenok is equipped with a replaceable battery (Lumenok part # RB).
NOTE: Lumenoks work best with All carbon shafts. Performance with carbon wrapped shafts is marginal.Learn More