Get great style and great function in a value-priced knife with the new Kershaw Brawler. In addition to amazing looks, the Brawler offers SpeedSafe assisted opening, easily accessed using the built-in flipper or convenient thumbstud. The blade is a modified tanto style with an extra-thick blade tip for robust piercing capabilities. The blade is DLC coating for non-reflectivity. For strength and reduced weight, the handles are injection-molded, glass-filled nylon. A solid locking liner secures the blade. The Brawler is drilled for quad-carry: tip-up, tip-down, left-handed or right-handed.
- Steel: 8CR13MOV Stainless Steel, Black Oxide Coating
- Handle: Glass-Filled Nylon
- Blade: 3" (7.6 cm)
- Closed: 4 1/8" (14.3 cm)
- Overall: 7 1/8" (18 cm)
- Weight: 3.9 oz.
- SpeedSafe Assisted Opening
- Liner Lock
- Thumb Stud
- Reversible (tip-up/tip-down) Pocket Clip Flipper
TenPoint®'s Lighted Nock System for crossbows is a 3-piece, patent pending system that consists of a nock-receiver insert with a 6-sided interior cavity designed to accept an LED unit and a transparent pegged Omni-Brite Nock. The nock receiver glues into the nock-end of the arrow and must be indexed or aligned with the vanes.
To complete the Omni-Brite installation, insert the LED Unit – lighted end first –into the peg end of the Omni-Brite Nock. Then hand-press the nock and LED Unit into the Nock Receiver, leaving a less-than-dime-thickness gap between the nock and receiver. When you fire your crossbow, the bowstring’s force will compress the two pieces, eliminate the gap, and activate the LED. To deactivate the Omni-Brite System, remove the nock and LED Unit, and pull the lighted end of the LED Unit until the light turns off. The LED Unit’s battery should last for approximately eight hours.
- 3-piece design
- Patented Omni-Brite nock
- Brilliant, long-lasting LED light
- Activates when you fire
- Battery lasts approximately 8 hours
- 3-pack (Three 3-piece units)
- Manufacturer model #: HEA-369.3
- Translucent Omni-Nocks
- LED units
- Nock receivers (for arrows with shaft sizes .297, .300, .306 I.D.)
- Nock receiver and alignment tool
- Re-fletching tool
Cass Creek ™Ergo Predator Electronic Game Call is compact and has an ergonomic grip. With one a hand push button operation, this game call is easy to use. The Cass Creek ™Ergo Predator Electronic Game Call features real live predator calls. The sounds are high quality and effective to ensure you call in the predator you want.
The Ergo Shock Box Predator Electronic Game Call has five calls on one unit, auto interrupt feature, and a handy on /off and volume thumb dial.
Operates on 3 AAA batteries (included/installed) and comes with a convenient belt clip.
- Coyote Locator- The locator call of an adult female coy
- Coyote Food Fight – Coyotes fighting over food; attracts all other coyotes.
- Cottontail Distress – The high pitched squeal means an easy meal to a coyote.
- Baby Jack Distress – The eerie sound of a baby jackrabbit in trouble.
Baby Jack Distress Cottontail Distress Coyote Food Fight Coyote Locator Jack Distress
- Tru Touch™ soft-feel technical coating
- Secure double-gripper design
- Fits both carbon & aluminum arrows
- Fits both mechanical & fixed broadheads
- Twist•Lock mounting bracket w/quick & easy one-hand removal
- Mounting bracket is adjustable (up or down) to better fit all bows
- Rubber hood insert reduces noise & will not dull broadheads
- Fits both left & right-handed bows
- Holds up to 4 arrows
- Engineered for softnosed .22 caliber pistol or rifle shooters
- Each target spins and locks in upright position as a bullet strikes
- Shooting center reset targets swings the targets back into lower position
- Stabilizing ground spikes & Forward leaning for downward bullet deflection increase safety
- High visibility targets
With stained solid wood forearm and stock, steel barrel and forearm band, this gun is a 400-shot lever action BB repeater and, yes, it has the leather thong and saddle ring.
- ACTION: lever-cocking, spring air
- SIGHTS: blade and ramp front, adjustable open rear
- SAFETY: trigger block
- MAX. MUZZLE VELOCITY: 350 fps
- OVERALL LENGTH: 29.8
- CALIBER: .177 cal. (4.5mm) BB
- STOCK/FOREARM/GRIP: stained solid wood stock and forearm
- BARREL: smooth bore steel
- MAX. SHOOTING DISTANCE: 193 yards
- CAPACITY: 400 shot