TenPoint®'s Lighted Nock System for crossbows is a 3-piece, patent pending system that consists of a nock-receiver insert with a 6-sided interior cavity designed to accept an LED unit and a transparent pegged Omni-Brite Nock. The nock receiver glues into the nock-end of the arrow and must be indexed or aligned with the vanes.
To complete the Omni-Brite installation, insert the LED Unit – lighted end first –into the peg end of the Omni-Brite Nock. Then hand-press the nock and LED Unit into the Nock Receiver, leaving a less-than-dime-thickness gap between the nock and receiver. When you fire your crossbow, the bowstring’s force will compress the two pieces, eliminate the gap, and activate the LED. To deactivate the Omni-Brite System, remove the nock and LED Unit, and pull the lighted end of the LED Unit until the light turns off. The LED Unit’s battery should last for approximately eight hours.
- 3-piece design
- Patented Omni-Brite nock
- Brilliant, long-lasting LED light
- Activates when you fire
- Battery lasts approximately 8 hours
- 3-pack (Three 3-piece units)
- Manufacturer model #: HEA-369.3
- Translucent Omni-Nocks
- LED units
- Nock receivers (for arrows with shaft sizes .297, .300, .306 I.D.)
- Nock receiver and alignment tool
- Re-fletching tool
Get a restful night’s sleep in your home or tent with a Coleman® QuickBed® Full Single High Airbed. Relax on 40 comfort coils that provide superior support while the soft top offers luxurious comfort for sleepers on the go. With durable PVC construction and the Airtight® System, your airbed is guaranteed to keep its customized firmness all night long. The integrated Wrap 'N' Roll™ Storage System allows you to fold, roll and store the airbed quickly—making cleanup easy. It’s designed to fit standard full size sheets.
- Full, fits standard full size sheets
- 40 comfort coils for superior support
- Soft top offers added comfort
- Double Lock™ Valve for quick inflation and deflation
- Airtight® System is guaranteed not to leak
- Convenient Wrap ’N’ Roll™ Storage System
- For use outdoors while camping or indoors as an extra bed
- Inflated dimensions: 73 in. x 53 in. x 8 in. (185.42 cm x 134.62 cm x 20.32 cm)
- 1-year limited warranty
- Made in China
Easton arrows, produced with our advanced technology and manufacturing processes, deliver uniform spine between all arrow shafts of the same size, and 360 degrees around each shaft. With Easton, you know that your next arrow will fly like the last.
Our straightness measurements are actual, and surpass, with a far more stringent straightness requirement, ATA/ASTM industry standard. We measure straightness based on the full length of the shaft, minus two inches, which makes Easton arrows the most accurate in the industry. What we say is what you get — and better.
Accuracy requires weight consistency. Different weights will cause arrows to hit higher or lower. We adhere to strict weight tolerances in every arrow we manufacture, guaranteeing consistent arrow performance. Whether you're aiming for gold, or bearing down on a trophy elk, you know that the critical shot you're about to take will be as perfect as your practice shot.
SIZE SHAFT WEIGHT SPINE SPAN STOCK LENGTH NOCK INSERT RPS POINT BROADHEAD ADAPTER RING Grains Deflection in Inches Inches Grains Grains O.D. Inches Size (3 grains) 2216 12 N/A 20 11 29 11/32 N/A 2219 13.8 N/A 20 11 26 11/32 N/A 2219 13.8 N/A 22 11 26 11/32 N/A
The Lumenok Signature is activated upon the shot to allow archers to follow the path of their arrow. This model Lumenok provides up to 40 Hours of Illumination and can be seen from great distances. No magnets required for activation. This Lumenok is made using a Signature Nock from Bohning.
- New For 2010 - Replaceable Battery - Polymeric battery holder allows for battery replacement and protection against failure due to hard impacts!
- The Lumenok is a lighted arrow nock used for shot placement recognition & arrow retrieval.
- Lumenok Signature (SL1) lighted arrow nock fits .245" ID carbon and aluminum shafts.
- Each Lumenok is equipped with a replaceable battery (Lumenok part # RB).
NOTE: Lumenoks work best with All carbon shafts. Performance with Carbon wrapped shafts is marginal.Learn More
- Tru Touch™ soft-feel technical coating
- Secure double-gripper design
- Fits both carbon & aluminum arrows
- Fits both mechanical & fixed broadheads
- Twist•Lock mounting bracket w/quick & easy one-hand removal
- Mounting bracket is adjustable (up or down) to better fit all bows
- Rubber hood insert reduces noise & will not dull broadheads
- Fits both left & right-handed bows
- Holds up to 4 arrows
TROPHY CLOVER MIX is Antler King’s ® hardiest and longest lasting perennial mix. Trophy Clover Mix is a mixture of 4 perennial varieties of clover, a unique variety of chicory, and a variety of rape seed. TROPHY CLOVER MIX can be planted in the spring or fall and provide the deer a 30%+ protein diet during the spring, summer and fall. If you are looking for a food plot to give the deer what they need, when they need it, this is it! Because it is a hardy perennial, TROPHY CLOVER MIX can last 6+ years on a single planting! Recommended starter fertilizer is 5-10-30 or 9-23-30 or 6-24-24 at 250lbs. per acre. Use 0-0-60 after plot is established. pH should be between 6.2-7.0.Learn More