Protect your valuable ammunition from moisture and water damage by using the Bear Arms Field Ammo Box. With outside dimensions measuring 11.625" x 5.125" x 7.125" and interior at 9.5" x 4.25" x 6" it provides the avid sportsman with plenty of room to store and transport ammo (6-8 boxes) on any hunting trip or range.
Field friendly green color and sturdy handle make this box easy to add to any existing hunting equipment. Built with high quality plastic, water resistant O-ring seal and brass latch, this durable container can also be used to protect range finders and small electronics like cell phones and trail cams.
The ability to keep valuables with you at all times is important and the hidden compartment in the lid is a small storage area that could be used to protect your hunting license, driving license, vehicle keys or money. When finished in the field, label the boxes with the calibers they contain for easy identification, then stack and store them in your own private storage area assured the ammunition will be kept clean and dry, ready for the next time out.
***Brand May Vary!Learn More
Regular Price: $6.99
Special Price: $4.99
Single Pistol Case can comfortably carry your pistol. Measuring at 11.5 Inch x 7.5 Inches x 2.75 Inches with an inner construction wall of high density foam.
- Large molded-in handle.
- Two layers of high-density foam.
- Thick wall construction for maximum protection.
- Comfortable, secure, user-friendly latches.
- 11.5" x 2.75" x 7.5"
- Safety valve
- Sturdy pre-tested vinyl
- Heavy-duty handles
***NOTE: THIS IS AN ASSORTED ITEM. COLOR MAY VARY.***Learn More
- 72" x 30"
- Safety valves
- Sturdy pre-tested vinyl
- Contoured pillow design
- Repair patch included
- Content: One air mat, repair patch
****NOTE: THIS IS AN ASSORTED ITEM. COLOR MAY VARY.****Learn More
- 3/8" Steel Shot
- Fits Aluminum & Carbon Arrows
- 125 grain
- Larger Size than Regular 5/16" Bullet Point Target Points, and still fits your arrow
- 12 count
No more tangled lines with this classic styled floating line winder! It's easy to wind and neatly stow away anchor lines, mooring lines, ski ropes and tube ropes. Get a few for the garage too. Organize your extension cords, wires, clotheslines and Christmas lights once and for all. It's constructed of high impact polypropylene for extra long service.
Color Red Dimensions 11.5" L x 10.5" W x 2.55" H
***ROPE NOT INCLUDED***Learn More
- Widest operating temperature range -100°F to 750°F
- Bonds to metals; smoothes and protects
- Reduces friction
- Quick to apply, easy to use
- Low Odor
- Doesn't attract fouling
- Won’t migrate Excellent for use on rifle bolts, sears, locking lugs and semi-auto slide/rails. Apply light coating to metal surface. Buff dry for a debris-repelling, “glass-smooth” surface.