- 3 - 3 watt High Power LED's for long range
- 6 - Standard Nichia LED's for immediate area use
- 3 Hour burn time on high power
- Ergonomically designed rubberized grip with trigger pulse switch
- Always on lock switch
- Dual recharge, either by AC/DC adapter or 12V DC car plug adapter (both included)
Riding Lawnmowers have the power and the low center of gravity to be natural towing machines. With the Hi-Hitch, a regular riding mower can be transformed into one of the handiest tools ever for pulling small trailers. Whether you’re hauling off trash on a utility trailer, bringing up firewood or just positioning your ski boat in your garage, the Hi-Hitch gets the job done!
The Hi-Hitch is braced and positioned perfectly at just the right height to keep trailers level and well-balanced. With super-strong aircraft aluminum construction, the Hi-Hitch provides a lot of “horsepower” with very little weight added to the machine. Installs in easily and accepts all conventional trailer-hitch balls.
The Hi-Hitch mounts to all conventional riding lawnmowers with a minimum of drilling or modifications.Learn More
The 2.5 inch hyper-extended cutting diameter leaves a huge, gaping entry hole.
1. In flight
RAGE’s streamlined 3/4" dia., along with its HexFlat™ design, make it fly like a field-tip. The machined aircraft aluminum body features HexFlat™ design for stable flight, with a stainless steel instant-cut tip. The cam-deployed rear blades follow the tip without grabbing or deflecting, even on an angled hit, and are guaranteed to deploy before entry, maintaining full kinetic energy.
2. Upon impact
The SlipCam™ initiates and the blades deploy from the rear. Standard mechanical broadheads tend to lose power quickly upon impact. With the SlipCam Rear Blade Deployment System, that's no longer a problem! Its streamlined profile provides the unerring accuracy and arrow speed of a field tip, but you also get the full deadly force of a fixed-blade broadhead!
Advanced SlipCam™ rear blade deployment means no deflection!
3. Upon entry
Blades are fully deployed, for a full 2"+ cutting diameter!
Slipcam Rear Blade Deployment System keeps energy and power through impact on into the target. Accuracy of a field tip with deadly impact of a fixed blade broadhead.
Machined aircraft - grade aluminum body.
HexFlat design - stable flight with cut-on-contact stainless steel tip.
Cam deployed rear blades - no deflection, no energy loss on impact. No rubber bands to hold blades in place during flight thanks to ShockLock system. 2" cutting diameter.
FREE practice broadhead included.Learn More
Stop spending time searching for the most comfortable ground to set up your tent; take along the Coleman Trailhead II military style cot. The roomy, steel bed frame gets you off the ground and into comfort. Its dual cross-bar design is easy to assemble and folds up into a compact size. The cot is for heights up to 6 ft. 2 in.
- Comfortable, supportive design
- Easy-to-assemble design folds compactly
- Durable, dual-cross-bar steel frame
- Heavy-duty polyester fabric
- Unfolded Dimensions: 75 in. x 30 in. x 17 in. (190.5 cm x 76.2 cm x 43.2 cm)
- Folded Dimensions: 40.2 in. x 7.9 in. x 3.9 in. (102 cm x 20 cm x 10 cm)
- Weight Rating: Supports up to 300 lbs. (136 kg)
- Maximum Height: Comfortable fits a person up to 6 ft. 2 in. (2.03 m)
- Carry Weight: 18.3 lbs (8.3 kg)
Regular Price: $69.98
Special Price: $45.49
- Folds flat for space saving storage
- Accommodates all shooters
- Adjustable to any position
- Coated with non-scratch rubber
- Padded vinyl
- 2 Shell/gear pouches
BENCH TOP COVER:
- 21" Wide x 28" Long
- 12" Diameter x 1" Thick
- Swivels 360°
- Seat adjusts forward and back to accommodate shooters with various reach
- 35 Lbs.
- 300 Lbs.
- High side walls for more capacity
- Can be used as a cover or a tub
- Ribbed bottom for better tracking
- High impact polyethylene construction
- Heavy duty tow rope
- Large capacity
- Many uses: pet wash tub, storage, gardening, yard work, beverage container/ice tub
- 2 year warranty
- Available Color: Black
- Length: 36"
- Width: 26"
- Depth: 9"
- Weight: 5 lbs
- Official size
- Packed 100 per pack
- Made from heavy stock paper
If you’re a hunter you have, no doubt, experienced a time where there was a branch or two that was just out of arms reach blocking a shooting lane. The Hooyman Extendible Tree Saw allows you to safely reach and cut those branches making for clear shooting.
The Hooyman Extendible Tree Saw is unique in that it is both a folding saw and an extendible saw. You can use your Hooyman just as you would any folding saw (you’ll notice that a Hooyman cuts even better) or add the extension and you’ll reach branches that you could never reach before. The two segments “nest” together for easy compact transport.
The revolutionary telescoping extension system is sturdy and adjustable. Hooyman’s exclusive positive locking design features individual sections that lock down individually, This gives you the ability to adjust length and assures the extension won't flex or collapse.
- 1.6 Pounds Total Weight
- Folds to 12 Inches
- Extends to 5 Feet
Think your gun safe is full? Think again!
Now you can store more guns and access them easier. Lift out the standard plywood rack(s) in your safe and replace it with Rifle Rods. Gun Storage Solutions American-made Rifle Rods individually stabilize each long gun upright, rather than leaning, for more versatility. The Shelf Liner provided in Rifle Rods Starter Kits, adapt any space - gun safe, closet, cabinet or anywhere there is a shelf. Rifle Rods work great for guns with scopes, shotguns, and tactical weapons. Customers report an average increase of 50% more guns.
10 Rifle Rods
- Fits as small as 22 caliber
- Total length - 16"
- Injection molded plastic product
- Ultra-sonically welded Velcro coin on top
19" x 15" Shelf Liner
- Industrial grade 100% nylon woven loop fabric
- Required for use with Rifle Rods
- Will hold up to 18 long guns with Rifle Rods Add-ons.
- For proper application, attach to wooden shelf with a staple gun or upholstery tacks
Of all of the old Daisy BB guns the company has had requests to bring back, the Model 25 would have to be at the top of that list. The Model 25 Pump Gun, is a pump action spring air 50-shot capacity airgun that shoots BBs with a maximum velocity of 350 feet per second. Featuring a stained solid wood pistol grip stock and forearm grip, steel construction, and a removable screw-in shot tube. The rear sight is adjustable for windage and elevation. The rear sight can be flipped from open/iron sights to peep sights. Top it all off with decorative engraving on the receiver.
- ACTION: pump action, spring air
- SIGHTS: open/iron and peep front, adjustable rear
- SAFETY: trigger block
- MAX. MUZZLE VELOCITY: 350 fps
- OVERALL LENGTH: 37 inches
- CALIBER: .177 cal. (4.5 mm)
- BB STOCK/FOREARM/GRIP: stained solid wood
- BARREL: smooth bore steel
- MAX. SHOOTING DISTANCE: 195 yards
- CAPACITY: 50 shot
- RECEIVER: decorative embossed steel