This 10 pack of Tannerite targets are shrink wrapped with 1/2 pound targets, individually packaged and pre-measured catalysts, a free set of shooters ear plugs, a mixing jar, and instructions for use written on each target. This is the perfect package for a gift or if you're trying out Tannerite for the first time.
Tannerite is a binary explosive used primarily as a target for firearms practice, and is unique in that it is exceptionally stable when subjected to less severe forces such as a hammer blow or being dropped. It is supplied as two powders which are combined to produce the explosive. Tannerite is a trademarked name, and binary exploding targets are a patented invention.
Tannerite company recommends using 1/2 pound charges (0.23 kg), which should detonate when shot by a high-powered rifle. Small caliber rim-fire or slow moving pistol ammunition will not initiate a detonation.
Tannerite is used by shooting clubs to provide explosions for their participants in large-scale shooting events, tactical teams, fire authorities, as well as members of the general public who wish to have a shot indicator for extreme long range shooting.
Tannerite detonations occur at a very high velocity, producing a large explosion and cloud of water vapor. It may be useful for persons who are firing at long ranges; in this scenario, a long-range rifle shooter em-places targets, retreats to his firing position, and fires. The shooter does not wish to have to walk down range to see if he has a hit, the Tannerite will detonate and serve as an indicator.
Since the two components are not explosive until mixed, they can legally be purchased and used in the USA without any kind of license. Storage of the mixed Tannerite for commercial purposes may fall under federal regulation unless stored in approved magazines.Learn More
Stop spending time searching for the most comfortable ground to set up your tent; take along the Coleman Trailhead II military style cot. The roomy, steel bed frame gets you off the ground and into comfort. Its dual cross-bar design is easy to assemble and folds up into a compact size. The cot is for heights up to 6 ft. 2 in.
- Comfortable, supportive design
- Easy-to-assemble design folds compactly
- Durable, dual-cross-bar steel frame
- Heavy-duty polyester fabric
- Unfolded Dimensions: 75 in. x 30 in. x 17 in. (190.5 cm x 76.2 cm x 43.2 cm)
- Folded Dimensions: 40.2 in. x 7.9 in. x 3.9 in. (102 cm x 20 cm x 10 cm)
- Weight Rating: Supports up to 300 lbs. (136 kg)
- Maximum Height: Comfortable fits a person up to 6 ft. 2 in. (2.03 m)
- Carry Weight: 18.3 lbs (8.3 kg)
The Bestway 16 Foot Solar Cover is a pool cover that works hard to keep debris out of your pool and keep the heat in.
Solar covers reduce evaporation and radiant heat loss by trapping the heat inside your pool and collecting the rays of the sun for additional heating. They also provide a barrier in-between the water surface and falling debris.
This cover is simple to use. It fits on the inside of Steel Pro Frame Pools and stays in place. Designed for use with the 16 foot round, above-ground pools or similar pools by Intex or Summer Escapes.
Keep your pool heating costs down this season!
- Floats on water surface to provide heat insulation
- Keeps out debris and sunlight
- Drain holes prevent water accumulation
- Minimizes pool debris
- Fits 16-foot Steel Pro Frame pools
- Dimensions: 16-foot diameter
- Weight: 4.2 pounds
- Part number: 58253E
- Warranty: 90 day warranty against product defects
Every hunter and shooter is looking for a versatile and steady shooting system that can be set up almost anywhere, and at any time. Whether you have minutes or seconds to set up for your next shot, the DeadShot Shooting Bags are the answer.
These inexpensive and functional bags continue to set the industry standard for quality and functional shooting bags.
- Place them on almost any shooting surface
- Made of durable, water-resistant 600 Denier polyester
- Front shooting bag is the industry's largest (approximately 8lbs.)
- Quick-connect feature makes bag transport easy
- Front bag dimensions: 10" wide x 8 1/2" high x 6" deep, rear bag
The Caldwell XLA Bipods provide a stable shooting support that conveniently attaches to almost any firearm with a sling swivel stud. The lightweight aluminum design adds minimal weight and deploys quickly, with legs that instantly spring out to the shooting position with the touch of a button.
The legs are notched for easy indexing to a specific height. There is a connection point for sling attachment and multi section legs that collapses forward allowing for convenient carry of the firearm. Soft rubber feet provide enhanced stability, while the padded bipod base protects the firearm's forend.Learn More
- All Aluminum Construction
- All stainless steel hardware included
The Easy Step Dock Ladder Swing Out Kit is designed for easy attachment to all of our Easy-Step Dock Ladders so you can raise your Dock Ladder up and out of the water when not in use.
**Swing out kit only, not entire ladder.**Learn More
- Lanterns come ready to use. Innovative, packaged in its own carry case. Simply add propane and light.
- Mantles are pre-installed on lantern. Simply add propane and light
- Unique protective included cover doubles as lantern's packaging to reduce environmental impact
- Collar of lantern nests into base of lantern for stability
- Add distinct, noticeable Coleman® lantern to outdoor decor
- Durable, porcelain coated ventilator
- Adjustable light, high to low
- Clear, high temperature glass for more efficient outdoor lighting
- Runtime on 16.4 oz propane cylinder: 7 hr high, 13 hrs low
- 810 lumens of light output
- Uses #21 replacement mantles
- Made in China