The 2.5 inch hyper-extended cutting diameter leaves a huge, gaping entry hole.
1. In flight
RAGE’s streamlined 3/4" dia., along with its HexFlat™ design, make it fly like a field-tip. The machined aircraft aluminum body features HexFlat™ design for stable flight, with a stainless steel instant-cut tip. The cam-deployed rear blades follow the tip without grabbing or deflecting, even on an angled hit, and are guaranteed to deploy before entry, maintaining full kinetic energy.
2. Upon impact
The SlipCam™ initiates and the blades deploy from the rear. Standard mechanical broadheads tend to lose power quickly upon impact. With the SlipCam Rear Blade Deployment System, that's no longer a problem! Its streamlined profile provides the unerring accuracy and arrow speed of a field tip, but you also get the full deadly force of a fixed-blade broadhead!
Advanced SlipCam™ rear blade deployment means no deflection!
3. Upon entry
Blades are fully deployed, for a full 2"+ cutting diameter!
Slipcam Rear Blade Deployment System keeps energy and power through impact on into the target. Accuracy of a field tip with deadly impact of a fixed blade broadhead.
Machined aircraft - grade aluminum body.
HexFlat design - stable flight with cut-on-contact stainless steel tip.
Cam deployed rear blades - no deflection, no energy loss on impact. No rubber bands to hold blades in place during flight thanks to ShockLock system. 2" cutting diameter.
FREE practice broadhead included.Learn More
Get the hottest new targets for plinking enthusiasts! Birchwood Casey’s World of Targets® offers everything you need for hours of shooting fun without even having to walk down range or pull cords to reset. Birchwood Casey’s Gallery Resetting Targets allow you to knock down all the hanging paddles, and then shoot the upper paddle to reset the others for another round! There’s more to the World of Targets than just resetting targets, though. Check out Birchwood Casey’s Spinner targets, too. Improve your shooting with action you can see and hear.
Experience hours of shooting fun with your .22 rimfire or airgun! Airgun version requires a moderately powerful airgun (approximately 500 feet per second or faster) with lead pellets only to operate effectively.Learn More
For hunters who demand pass-through and a big cut, the new T3 three-blade expandable broadhead is the answer. Featuring 100% steel construction and a huge 1 1/2 inch cutting diameter, this brand new broadhead provides a complete pass-through and massive entrance and exit wounds. This broadhead is also available for crossbows.
- 100% All Steel Construction
- Built From 17-4PH's Stainless Steel, the T3 is 320% Stronger Than Our Competitor's 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Spider Clip Blade Retention System Allows User to Tune Their Blade Deployment
- No Blade Pre-Deployment
- No Rubber Bands or O-Rings
- 100 grains with 1.5" Cutting Diameter
- Field Tip Profile in Closed Position
$39.99All-steel 3-blade mechanical maintains the flight profile of a field tip yet does incredible damage: 1-1/2" cutting diameter plus full pass-through with most bows. Spider Clips allow you to pre-tune blade deployment to your liking. No O-rings, no pre-deployment. Compatible with shoot-thru mesh. Crossbow Model 100 grain. Comes three per pack. Learn More
- Designed for Bows 30lbs & under
- Easy Arrow Removal
- Light Weight & Portable
- IFS Technology (Internal Frame System)
- Great Target for training at home for the NASP Program
- Dimensions: 28" x 10" x 28"
***NOT FOR COMMERCIAL OR SCHOOL USE***Learn More
- 3 - 3 watt High Power LED's for long range
- 6 - Standard Nichia LED's for immediate area use
- 3 Hour burn time on high power
- Ergonomically designed rubberized grip with trigger pulse switch
- Always on lock switch
- Dual recharge, either by AC/DC adapter or 12V DC car plug adapter (both included)
$39.98Fits left- and right-handed bows. Adjusts for multiple arrow diameters. Confident hold at any angle. Three flexing prongs. AmbidextrousThe G5 Halo Full Capture Rest micro adjusts for a variety of different arrow diameters ensuring a confident hold for all types of hunting situations. The three prongs flex during the show for increased accuracy and forgiveness. Learn More
Cut, pry, strip or slice. Whatever your pleasure, the Outrigger’s partially serrated drop point 3.38-inch blade is built for solutions. Making quick work of daily tasks, the fine edge section offers clean, accurate cuts, while the serrated part smoothly dispatches rope, twine and cord, even after hours of use. The Assisted Opening 2.0 Mechanism opens quickly and easily, with one hand or two, thanks to dual thumb studs atop the blade. When it’s time to close things up, just push the Plunge Lock for a positive release and easy one-handed closure.
- Overall Length: 7.0"
- Blade Length: 3.0"
- Closed Length: 4.0"
- Weight: 1.9 oz.
- Steel Type: 7Cr17
- Handle Material: Aluminum with SoftGrip Overmold
- Pocket clip for easy carrying
- Plunge Lock for solid, positive release and blade closure
- Dual thumb studs for quick, secure left or right-handed opening
- Assisted Opening 2.0 Mechanism opens fast and easily
- Partially Serrated Drop Point Blade for easy cutting, as well as sawing of thick rope and cord