The Predator II is designed to offer outstanding strength, durability and high powered performance. Perfect for the hunter searching for great performance and affordability in a light weight arrow. The Predator II is a rugged carbon composite arrow that is certain to deliver impressive results. Equipped with compact Predator vanes for added velocity and an adjustable nock for precision tuning and accuracy.
- Predator Vanes - High performance compact design for added arrow velocity and greater accuracy
- Tunable nocks - Adjustable nocks for precision accuracy
- Straightness: ± .006"
- Weight Tolerance: ± 3.0 grain
- 8.8 Grains Per Inch
- 0.403" Spine
- 0.293" Diameter
- Inserts included
NOTE: Fletching colors may vary.Learn More
For fresh, quality doe scent at an affordable price, look to Code Red Doe Estrous. This quality doe scent is not only priced lower than competitive national brands, it's also collected and blended fresh from the doe. The larger bottle size means you can pour freely, hunt after hunt. With a purity other brands can only dream of - you won't find any flavorings or food byproducts in our doe estrous - Code Red doe estrous provides the freshest, purest, more effective doe estrous on the market.
The best time to use doe estrous is during the peak of the rut, when does produce estrous naturally. Bucks are powerless to resist the lure of a doe in heat, and you're sure to draw trophy bucks into range.
Don't confuse doe urine collected during the doe estrus with real doe estrous. Just using the urine of a doe in heat won't be as effective as using estrous. While your trophy buck investigates the source of the scent, you'll get your perfect shot.Learn More
The Duck Commander Uncle Si's Tea Cup is a great gift for fans of Duck Dynasty. It is made of polypropylene plastic and features a screen printed Duck Commander logo on the front. The cup is dishwasher safe and holds up to 16 oz. of your favorite drink.
- 16 oz.
- Made of polypropylene
- Dishwasher safe
- Duck Commander Logo
Tink’s B-Tech™ Odor Eliminator uses Byotrol® technology which is Scientifically Proven to destroy over 300 odor causing compounds produced by the human body, including the perspiration and the ammonia compounds emitted by the normal breathing of your skin.
Byotrol® Technology is revolutionary! It is equally effective on odors such as food and smoke. The Byotrol® Technology doesn’t stop working there. It creates a microscopic barrier of protection that prevents new odors from adhering to your body and clothing. It’s a technology that offers a lasting protection and reassurance hour, after hour, after hour.
- Laboratory tested to out perform other leading competitor
- Eliminates common odors from foods, smoke, and exhaust
- Creates a microscopic barrier that prevents new odors from adhering to body or clothes
- Available as a complete odor elimination solution
- Widest operating temperature range -100°F to 750°F
- Bonds to metals; smoothes and protects
- Reduces friction
- Quick to apply, easy to use
- Low Odor
- Doesn't attract fouling
- Won’t migrate Excellent for use on rifle bolts, sears, locking lugs and semi-auto slide/rails. Apply light coating to metal surface. Buff dry for a debris-repelling, “glass-smooth” surface.
Buck Lickers with the irresistible taste and smell of persimmons, deer, moose and elk crave these hardened mineral based blocks made with extra sweet molasses added to the acorn taste. They also provide an extra punch of calcium and phosphorus to provide beneficial mineral nutrients.
- Irresistible taste and smell of persimmons
- Extra sweet molasses
- Extra punch of calcium and phosphorous
- Beneficial mineral nutrients
- Deer and elk crave these
Leaves a lustrous, lasting, protective film on all metal, wood and plastic surfaces. The doublenapped, 100% cotton flannel cloth is impregnated with pure silicone and then packaged in a convenient reclosable poly bag, staying clean and moist after use. Use on firearms, sporting equipment and precision instruments to safely remove dust and corrosive fingerprints.Learn More
Holds 15 #11 caps.Learn More