How you sleep is up to you with the Coleman 4-N-1 QuickBed Airbed. The convertible design allows it to be positioned in a variety of ways: as two separate twin beds, one king-size bed, or one double high twin bed for twice the inflated support. Relax on 45 comfort coils that provide superior support while the soft top offers luxurious comfort for sleepers on the go. With durable PVC construction and the Airtight System, your airbed is guaranteed to keep its customized firmness all night long. The integrated Wrap 'N' Roll Storage System allows you to fold, roll and store the airbed quickly—making cleanup easy. It’s designed to fit standard king or twin size sheets.
- 4-N-1 design, use it as two twins, a king or a double-high twin
- 45 comfort coils for superior support
- Soft top offers added comfort
- Double Lock™ Valve for quick inflation and deflation
- Airtight® System is guaranteed not to leak
- Convenient Wrap ’N’ Roll™ Storage System
- For use outdoors while camping or indoors as an extra bed
- Inflated dimensions: 73 in. x 40 in. x 6.5 in. (185.42 cm x 101.6 cm x 16.51 cm)
- Weight Limit is 450 Pounds
**Air pump is not included!!!Learn More
Head-Loc is the new standard in quiver technology. Most quivers add noise and vibration after the shot. Head-Loc quivers work to kill noise and vibration with its unique mounting system. The Head-Loc rubber compression technology acts as an isolator between the quiver and the bow, greatly reducing noise and vibration. The Exo-Flex hood is extremely quiet, lightweight, and also has superior absorbing properties over traditional plastic. The over-all low-pro?le design allows the quiver to sit close to the bow, improving shot balance and reducing the chances of catching branches while stalking through the woods. The hood accepts fixed and expandable broadheads. Power grip double spreader to hold arrows secure with out deployment of mechanical broadheads. Specs: Head-Loc Rubber Compression Quiver Bracket, Fits Fixed and Mechanical Broadheads, Power-Grip Arrow Spreader Holds Arrows Securely, Quiet Exo-Flex Hood Absorbs Vibration and Reduces Noise, Secondary Lever Lock Down, Adjustable Mount For Customizable Fit, Tree Mounting Bracket Included. Holds 6 arrows. Realtree AP Camo.Learn More
- Head-Loc Rubber compression technology
- Isolates vibration between the quiver and bow
- Exclusive clamping system with safety stop
- Vibration-dampening Exo-Flex hood
$49.98Head-Loc is the new standard in quiver technology. Most quivers add noise and vibration after the shot. Head-Loc quivers work to kill noise and vibration with its unique mounting system. The Head-Loc rubber compression technology acts as an isolator between the quiver and the bow, greatly reducing noise and vibration. The Exo-Flex hood is extremely quiet, lightweight, and also has superior absorbing properties over traditional plastic. The over-all low-proﬁle design allows the quiver to sit close to the bow, improving shot balance and reducing the chances of catching branches while stalking through the woods. The hood accepts fixed and expandable broadheads. Power grip double spreader to hold arrows secure with out deployment of mechanical broadheads. Holds 6 arrows. Learn More
Secure your YETI® Cooler in a boat, truck bed, trailer, or barbeque rig with the YETI® Cooler tie-down kit. When not in use, only the low profile deck plates remain leaving nothing to trip over.
- 2 heavy duty nylon straps with stainless steel cam buckles.
- 2 stainless steel deck plates, and mounting hardware.
- All hardware is marine grade stainless steel.
- Fits all YETI® models, except Tundra 420
Looking for a excellent way to conceal yourself while hunting? Look no more! With the Cottonwood Outdoors Clear Cutt Camo 2-Panels ADA Blind System Add-on, you will be hidden from your prey.
- Hangs from the shooting rail of most treestands to conceal treestand and hunter and block wind
- Waterproof, blended fabric with laminate backing
- Interlocking panel
- 4 non-silhouetting, hook-and-loop straps can be trimmed
- Security loops at the bottom
- Panel Dimensions: 40" W x 34" L
You asked for a heavy duty jerky maker with a large capacity - well, here it is - HOLDS 1-1/2 POUNDSLearn More
LEM's, the original Jerky Cannon. The Jerky Cannon barrel is made of anodized aluminum. The ends of the barrel are flared to allow for easy loading and insertion of the piston. The drive is heavy duty, with plastic coated steel handle, stainless steel rod and a heavy plastic piston. The Jerky Cannon comes with 2 stainless steel nozzles - a 3/16" x1-3/16" flat jerky nozzle and a 1/2" ID round snack stick nozzle. These nozzles attach quickly with a 1/2 turn of the retaining ring. In addition, there are 2 packages of Backwoods Seasoning - 1 Original Jerky and 1 Snack Stick, each package seasons 5 pounds of ground meat. Also included is a nylon brush to make cleaning the barrel a breeze. Comes with complete directions. 1 year warranty.
The Model 578 GLS Pro-Fit brings the unique GLS (Grip Lock System) and SafariSeven together in a holster designed to fit a wide variety of guns. The Pro-Fit is customizable and adjusts to securely fit over 60 firearms. The 578 also features the GLS, an innovative technology that automatically secures the weapon when holstered and releases it upon application of the middle finger with a standard shooting grip for a more intuitive and safer release. The holster body is constructed with SafariSeven, a lightweight, state-of-the-art nylon blend is completely non-abrasive to a gun’s finish, tolerant of extreme high and low temperatures, and easy to maintain. This holster includes an injection-molded paddle and an injection-molded belt loop that is adjustable for maximum comfort and allows the holster to be worn cross draw.
- GLS (Grip Lock System) secures weapon once holstered; retention is deactivated with the middle finger upon a standard shooting grip on the weapon
- Designed to fit multiple weapons in one holster, adjustment available to further customize fit
- Body is proprietary nylon blend that is non-abrasive to a firearm’s finish, maintains very high heat tolerance, low cold tolerance
- Low-cut and compact design make concealment easy while also allowing for a quick draw
- Injection-molded paddle design is highly concealable and rides close to body
- Injection-molded belt loop is user adjustable for cant and can be worn cross draw
- Available in SafariSeven Plain Black
*****GUN FIT GUIDE UNDER MANUALS TAB*****Learn More
The new Caldwell Platinum Series G3 earmuffs provide a new level of performance. They offer crystal clear amplification of low level sounds while compressing and blocking out harmful noise. The advanced circuitry delivers constant sound amplification without cutting out, allowing you to hear clearly even as a gun is being fired.
The dual microphones deliver true stereo sound improving ability to localize sound. Independent volume adjustment allows for compensation between left and right ears. DualDensity Foam (DDF) Technology delivers 21 NRR to provide a high degree of passive sound protection from gunfire and other loud noise.
Headband is padded and lined with SoftFleece fabric to remain comfortable during extended use. Run time approximately 250 hours. Dual LED lights indicate power on status. Battery compartments in each earcup are easily accessible and hold 3 AAA batteries each (not included). Low profile design and durable soft touch finish helps protect against gunstock contact. Compact, collapsible design allows for convenient storage and transport.Learn More
Compact compound bow case made from 600 denier material. Padded case has fleece interior and heavy-duty zippers. Features an exterior accessory pocket and arrow tube pocket. October Mountain logo and mountain design on front. Dimensions: 36”x17”.
- EZ-load, lightweight design
- Exterior accessory and arrow tube pockets
- Padded case with fleece interior
- Heavy-duty, double pull zippers
- 600 denier material
- 36" x 17"
You asked for it and now it's here! The 7 inch flex blade. Bubba Blade uses the same patented textured no slip grip handle, and stainless steel as the other Bubba Blades. The non-stick coated 7 inch blade makes filleting smaller pan fish & meat cutting even easier. Add this 7 inch blade to the 9 inch flex & 9 inch stiffe and have the perfect filleting & carving set of knives.
- 7" Blade with 6" handle for a total length of 13"
- Full tang construction from a single piece of steel provides strength and stability and balances the knife
- The Bubba Blade is coated with a non stick surface that is bonded with Titanium that will help prevent rusting & pitting and let the meat slide off the blade effortlessly
- Trigger grip lets you put some heat on the knife when needed
- Thumb & finger pads ensure total control
- Safety guards for protection from the blade & spines of fish
- High carbon stainless steel
- Large patented textured no slip grip handle made from thermoplastic polymer then wrapped with a special synthetic rubber for outstanding grip security
- Factory sharpened by hand to razor sharpness
- Rockwell hardness rating 56-58
- Custom black synthetic sheath with Velcro straps