The iScope is a new innovative patent-pending Smartphone scope adapter which allows users to see a full screen view of what you would normally see through your scope. This new full screen view allows for easier, safer shooting, better accuracy and the option of filming your hunt from the eye of the shooter. The iScope fits over 90% of scopes and can even be custom ordered for all the rest.
The iScope is great for deer rifles, shotguns, pistols, crossbows, spotting scopes, Airsoft & BB guns.
Really anything with a scope! Thanks to the iScope hunters will no longer have to wait to get home to see their latest adventure. Hunters can now use their iScope to aim, shoot and film their hunts from the “Hunter’s Eyes”. With the ability to view and share their footage filmed right from their iScope it is like social media live in the woods!
Tips and great uses for iScope:
Playback your video & view your shot placement before you track your animal. Great for sighting in your guns or use the iScope for target practicing. You can also use in addition to other cameras to incorporate split screens in final video pieces.
The average hunter who wants a competitive edge while being able to film their hunt. Youth hunters who like that video game experience while actually hunting. Handicap hunters who have difficulty using a scope.
Before use of this product, be sure to consult your local hunting regulations as there may be restrictions on the use of electronic devices while hunting.
Q & A
Which Smartphones fit on the iScope?
Answer: Current iScopes are made to fit:
- iPhone 3GS
- iPhone 4
- iPhone 4S
- iPhone 4 or 4S with Otterbox
- iPhone 5
- Motorola DROID 2 A955
- HTC Thunderbolt
- T-Mobile/Sprint Samsung Galaxy S II
- iPod Touch 4th Generation
NOTE: a hard skin must be purchased #it4LL-bLk for the iPod Touch 4th Generation to fit properly.
The Back Plates are interchangeable with all iScopes so that way you do not have to buy another iScope if you switch to a different Smartphone.
Will the iScope fit my Scope?
Answer: Yes. The iScope will fit scopes up to a 51 mm in diameter. It is rare to have a scope larger than this, but if you do please let us know. We can custom build one larger if necessary.
Will the recoil of the gun hurt my Smartphone?
Answer: No. We have fully tested the Smartphones listed above and no internal or external damage has been detected. However if you plan to use a shotgun or a gun with an extreme amount of recoil than we suggest that you use the provided Rubber Recoil Bands. Simply place one band on the left and one on the right around the Smartphone and the back plate together so that your Smartphone will be secure and not pop out of the back plate during extreme recoil.
This Scope Kits gives you a KONUS 3-9x32 scope with DuraSight Integral Muzzleloader Mounts. This gives you everything you need to scope up just about any inline muzzleloader including CVA, Thompson Center, or Traditions.
- Includes all necessary screws and rings for mounting
- Blue Finish; Low mount
- Kit includes variable power 3-9X32 Sharpshooter scope and the CVA universal mounts
Eleven keys with 6" arms featuring one piece, cushioned T handles for extra comfort, while providing superior torque. Set includes sizes: 5/64, 3/32, 7/64, 1/8, 9/64, 5/32, 3/16, 7/32, 1/4, 5/16, and 3/8. Bench/wall mount stand included.
- Manufacturer: OCTOBER MOUNTAIN PRODUCTS
- UPC Code: 037516606143
Regular Price: $89.97
Special Price: $58.48
The Cottonwood Outdoors Weathershield Bow case without Boxes is a soft bow case with true structural stability. Storage abounds in this case, a 7 pocket interior storage system, interior stabilizer storage, exterior large ventilated pocket (with internal Broadhead packer XL storage pocket), exterior quiver & arrow storage pocket.
*****Arrows and Bow not included!
- Waterproof materials and 1" thick high compression foam
- Holds bows up to 42" and fits long-riser, parallel-limb bows
- Made of a combination of blended and synthetic fabrics with laminate backings and high-density polyethylene foam
- Realtree camo print with a logo
- 3 securement straps help hold the bow in place
- Full-length handle straps run to the bottom of the case
- 7-pocket interior storage system with interior stabilizer storage
- Exterior ventilated pocket and an exterior quiver and arrow storage pocket
- 5 MOA reticle designed for quick acquisition, dual-color reticle illumination (red and green)
- Shock resistant to 1000-Gram, waterproof, fog-proof, unlimited eye relief, wide field of view
- Adjustable rheostat for brightness control, multi-coated lenses
- Special anti-reflective interior eliminates stray light from appearing inside the sight
- Integrated weaver-style mounting system, battery included, lifetime limited warranty
The MT 64sq ft sleeps up to 4 people at a time in complete comfort. The MT 64 is outfitted with Gigatent's peaked rain fly featured on all four sides intended to protect you from rain and post storm conditions. The tent's waterproof bathtub 120G PE floor is designed to keep you dry in the roughest conditions. Tent includes full pole sleeves. In addition to offering fully taped rain fly seams, the included rain fly covers the doors and windows tightly.
The interior is notably spacious, with a base that measures 8x8 feet and a center height of 56 inches--plenty of headroom for taller campers. For extra ventilation the top is designed with center mesh panels. The tent even comes with easy-to-follow instructions and a durable carrying bag. Other features include a welcome entrance mat, a perfectly sized ground tarp, separate bags for the poles and stakes, and an interior gear loft.
Sleeps 3-4 Minimum Weight 9 lbs 11oz Pack Weight 10.5 lbs Dimensions 8’ 0’’ x 8’ 0’’ Interior Height 56" Eave Height N/A Floor Area 64 sq ft Vestibule N/A Pack Size 23’’ x 7’’ X 7'' Doors 1 Window 4 Poles 4 Pole Material fiberglass Floor Material Polyethylene Wall Material 190T polyester taffeta 600mm coating Roof Material 50D no-see-um mesh Netting Material 50D no-see-um mesh Fly Material 190T polyester taffeta 1200mm coating Gear loft Included
Ensuring consistency and proper alignment. Constructed from a comfortable, long-lasting material designed to endure any condition. Large 9/16" diameter, 100 per pk. Includes clips for slip-free placement.
- Manufacturer: OCTOBER MOUNTAIN PRODUCTS
- UPC Code: 810173011310
All Pure Fun Mini Trampolines are safety rated and feature the same sturdy construction and attention to detail as our full sized versions. Safety is the first consideration for all Pure Fun trampolines, and each mini tramp features a padded cover over the springs and frame to help keep you bouncing safely. For added safety, we offer this 40” mini trampoline with an easily adjustable hand rail that’s perfect for novice rebounders or those who prefer to have something to hang on to.
Since our mini trampolines are easy to assemble with no additional tools required, you can start jumping and jogging your way to fitness on the same day yours arrives.
- Trampoline size: 40" (101.6cm) diameter x 8.5“ (21.6cm) high
- Hand rail: height adjustable to 42” (106.7cm) above jump pad
- 36 springs
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs. (113.4 kg)
$59.99Its rugged high-impact shell and fully foam-padded bottom with hook-and-loop strapping system protect your crossbow and keep it from shifting during travel. Large enough to accommodate most makes and models of crossbows with scopes. Holds quiver on side of crossbow stock. Dual adjustable pillar system with storage caps that incorporate built in broadhead wrenches. Dimensions: 41-1/2" x 32-1/4" x 10-1/2". Learn More
With fabric that is 2x thicker and reinforced seams, this is an everyday cooler designed to be as tough and high-performance as technical outdoor gear that can cost much more.
Dimensions & Capacity
- 12" diameter x 16" tall when closed
- 18 Cans Plus Ice OR
- 6 Wine Bottles plus ice
- TriFold DriTop System. Foolproof seal to keep ice in and air out.
- MuleSkinEV. Tough Inner and Outer layers; 2X thicker than most soft coolers.
- PolarLayer Insulation. Keeps ice intact and contents “IceMule Cold” for up to 24 hours.
- IM AirValve. Allows for insulation layer air removal so the coller can roll up for storage in its stuff sack.
Out of stock