- 5 MOA reticle designed for quick acquisition, dual-color reticle illumination (red and green)
- Shock resistant to 1000-Gram, waterproof, fog-proof, unlimited eye relief, wide field of view
- Adjustable rheostat for brightness control, multi-coated lenses
- Special anti-reflective interior eliminates stray light from appearing inside the sight
- Integrated weaver-style mounting system, battery included, lifetime limited warranty
All Pure Fun Mini Trampolines are safety rated and feature the same sturdy construction and attention to detail as our full sized versions. Safety is the first consideration for all Pure Fun trampolines, and each mini tramp features a padded cover over the springs and frame to help keep you bouncing safely.
Since our mini trampolines are easy to assemble with no additional tools required, you can start jumping and jogging your way to fitness on the same day yours arrives.
Item #9002MT • 38"
- Trampoline size: 38" diameter x 8.5“ high (96.5cm x 21.6cm)
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs. (113.4 kg)
- 32 springs
Regular Price: $84.99
Special Price: $59.49
Designed to protect your prized firearm without slowing you down, the 36&34; Shock Rifle Case provides professional protection in a highly mobile frame. A ruggedized 600D polyester outer shell repels moisture and abrasions, while a fully padded 300D polyester interior keeps your firearm safe and dry. The adjustable shoulder strap can be converted to backpack carry mode in seconds, while internal rifle retention straps and locking zippers keep the main compartment snug and secure. Additional features include an ID window and WriteBar™ for easy identification and overt 5.11 branding throughout.
- Lightweight, professional, affordable
- Highly mobile design
- Fully padded interior
- Integrated rifle retention straps
- Locking main compartment zippers
- Holds one 36&34; rifle
- 600D polyester exterior
- 300D padded polyester interior
- ID window and WriteBar for easy ID
- Overt 5.11 branding
Ensuring consistency and proper alignment. Constructed from a comfortable, long-lasting material designed to endure any condition. Large 9/16" diameter, 100 per pk. Includes clips for slip-free placement.
- Manufacturer: OCTOBER MOUNTAIN PRODUCTS
- UPC Code: 810173011310
$59.99Its rugged high-impact shell and fully foam-padded bottom with hook-and-loop strapping system protect your crossbow and keep it from shifting during travel. Large enough to accommodate most makes and models of crossbows with scopes. Holds quiver on side of crossbow stock. Dual adjustable pillar system with storage caps that incorporate built in broadhead wrenches. Dimensions: 41-1/2" x 32-1/4" x 10-1/2". Learn More
This Scope Kits gives you a KONUS 3-9x32 scope with DuraSight Integral Muzzleloader Mounts. This gives you everything you need to scope up just about any inline muzzleloader including CVA, Thompson Center, or Traditions.
- Includes all necessary screws and rings for mounting
- Blue Finish; Low mount
- Kit includes variable power 3-9X32 Sharpshooter scope and the CVA universal mounts
Convert any traditional safe, locking cabinet, or secured area to store 2 modern sporting rifles and/or classic long guns individually at their barrel, rail, or magwell with military precision.
- 2 Upper Saddles - adjusts individually to support any long gun at their barrel, rail, or magwell
- 1 Modular Grid - grid supports adjustable upper saddles. Each 6" W x 12" H grid connects vertically or horizontally for flexible configurations
- 1 Base Unit - interlocking base supports the stock of any long gun within the tiered channel. Each 6" W x 10" D base supports the butt stock of any 2 firearms
- Includes mounting hardware for most gun safes
- Made in the USA
The MT 64sq ft sleeps up to 4 people at a time in complete comfort. The MT 64 is outfitted with Gigatent's peaked rain fly featured on all four sides intended to protect you from rain and post storm conditions. The tent's waterproof bathtub 120G PE floor is designed to keep you dry in the roughest conditions. Tent includes full pole sleeves. In addition to offering fully taped rain fly seams, the included rain fly covers the doors and windows tightly.
The interior is notably spacious, with a base that measures 8x8 feet and a center height of 56 inches--plenty of headroom for taller campers. For extra ventilation the top is designed with center mesh panels. The tent even comes with easy-to-follow instructions and a durable carrying bag. Other features include a welcome entrance mat, a perfectly sized ground tarp, separate bags for the poles and stakes, and an interior gear loft.
Sleeps 3-4 Minimum Weight 9 lbs 11oz Pack Weight 10.5 lbs Dimensions 8’ 0’’ x 8’ 0’’ Interior Height 56" Eave Height N/A Floor Area 64 sq ft Vestibule N/A Pack Size 23’’ x 7’’ X 7'' Doors 1 Window 4 Poles 4 Pole Material fiberglass Floor Material Polyethylene Wall Material 190T polyester taffeta 600mm coating Roof Material 50D no-see-um mesh Netting Material 50D no-see-um mesh Fly Material 190T polyester taffeta 1200mm coating Gear loft Included
Eleven keys with 6" arms featuring one piece, cushioned T handles for extra comfort, while providing superior torque. Set includes sizes: 5/64, 3/32, 7/64, 1/8, 9/64, 5/32, 3/16, 7/32, 1/4, 5/16, and 3/8. Bench/wall mount stand included.
- Manufacturer: OCTOBER MOUNTAIN PRODUCTS
- UPC Code: 037516606143
- 17.25” X 12” Foot Platform
- 19.5” X 13.5” Seat Platform
- Seat Height: 20”
- Attaches Securely With (1) Looped Ratchet Strap
- Quiet, Non-Skid, Raised Mesh Foot Platform
- Telescopic Ladder Support Bar
- Pinned Ladder Sections
- Free Full Body Fall Arrest System Included
- Maximum Load Capacity: 300 lbs.
- (Ladder Height Is Measured To Seat Platform)
Out of stock