Take out hay bales, cardboard targets, milk jugs and more with extreme prejudice. This crossbow's rugged, composite stock and fiberglass limbs make it as tough as nails. If you are a left-handed person, no-worries! This crossbow features an ambidextrous safety, allowing you to safely handle it in either hand. A 30mm red dot scope with a 7-level brightness setting is included with the crossbow, and is windage and elevation adjustable for accurate shooting. There's also a foot stirrup for easy cocking and reloading.
And in the ever-expanding group of crossbow-legal states, this is the ultimate solution to bring home the bacon (or the venison). Modern accuracy, safety and durability.
- Rugged composite stock
- 175-lb. fiberglass limbs
- Ambidextrous safety
- Weaver® style rail, includes a single dot 30mm red dot scope with 7-level brightness adjustment
- Windage and elevation adjustable
- Auto-engage safety when cocking
- Foot stirrup for easy cocking
- 12" power stroke
- Slotted cast-magnesium barrel for accurate bolt flight tracking
- 6-bolt detachable quiver, four 16" aluminum crossbow bolts with 150-gr. points included.
- 27" x 35"l., 7 lbs., 13 ozs.
- On average 245 F.P.S.
**Instructions: Lube the rail in between each use, so the string is not stressed. Rural King will not replace the string if it is broken.
Made in Taiwan.
Note: Cocking rope not included.Learn More
The Rod Rack Console Mount holds a total of 6 fishing rods and can be mounted to any flat surface.
Dimensions : 49'' wide with 10-1/2'' tall rod holders, 7-1/2'' on center spacing.
Rod Rack equipment is specifically designed for surf fisherman to carry rods, coolers, and other equipment to the beach. Made from high strength, light weight aluminum makes all of the Rod Racks rugged and corrosion resistant.
Mounts to any flat surface like:
- Tool box
Here's digital "set and forget" timing with feeding options galore, plus adjustable 8' legs so you can use it as tripod or ground feeder. A versatile, affordable must-have to put horns on your future trophy plot!
- Rugged heavy-duty 225-lb. cap. poly barrel
- 8' sectional galvanized steel legs adjust in height
- Easy-to-use digital clock timer
- Adjustable feed rate, from 1-30 seconds
- Feeds 1 to 16 times per day
- Can feed different days of the week
- Convenient quick-release lid
- Heavy-duty leg mounts for years of abuse
- Operates on 6V spring top lead acid battery (not included)
This Extra Large Camouflage Print Zero Gravity Chair is great for camping, sitting by a bonfire, or just relaxing in your yard!
- Comes Pre-Assembled
- Folds Easily for Storage
- Easy to Maintain
- Steel Frame
- Material: Spun Polyester
- Dimensions: 70.9" L x 44.1" H x 25.6” W
Cleaning Instructions: Spot clean with a mild soap/warm water solutionLearn More
The Rigid Industries Halo Torch is one of the most powerful, most versatile LED flashlights on the market today. It offers five modes of operation - High, Medium, Low, Flasher, and SOS. The Halo combines the latest in US-made LED's with a machined aluminum reflector to achieve extremely high output in a small package. The Halo Torch has a nice wide beam for area illumination and, when set to High, it produces 800 raw lumens with a focused center that projects 1,000 feet. At roughly the same size as a Mini Maglite®, the Halo Torch has almost 10 times more light output. The Halo can run for almost 3 hours on a full charge and is impact and water resistant. This kit includes a rechargeable battery and both a 110V wall charger and an AC/DC 12V charger for your vehicle.
- 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
- Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
- Water Resistant Up to 1m
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
- Rechargeable Battery
- 110V Wall Charger
- AC/DC 12V Charger for Vehicle
Modes of Operation:
- High (800 Lumens)
- Medium (500 Lumens)
- Low (200 Lumens)
- SOS Strobe (Morse Code)
LED's 1 Raw Lumens 800 Lux @ 10m 250.0 Beam Distance 316.2 m Peak Beam Intensity 25,000 cd Finish Color Black LED Color White Optics Hybrid - Spot Family Flashlights
Lean back and relax with the new ROCK AND ROLL Lounge from Sportsstuff. Its contoured for comfort and floats on the water's surface like a fine piece of art. The sleek and sexy ergonomic design is both fashionable and functional, allowing you to lounge in multiple positions within the seating area for maximum comfort.
The Rock And Roll Lounge is your ticket to high class comfort whether on land or water, indoors or out.
- Unique Contemporary Designer Shape and Graphics
- Adjustable Ergonomic Design Allows Comfort Seating Such as: Reclining, Sit Up, or Layout Positions
- Great Lounge for the Pool, Beach, Lake, and Calm River
- Heavy-Gauge PVC Construction
- Speed Safety Valve for Fast Inflation and Deflation
- 1 Person Maximum Capacity
- 200 LBS. (90 KG) Max Capacity
Wildgame Innovations brings you their Blade 8X LightsOut Game / Trail Camera. Hidden in plain sight! This Blade 8X LightsOut Camera keeps an extremely low profile to capture critters unspooked and acting naturally. This game camera lives up to it's "LightsOut" name because the black LED flash is completely invisible, not even a red hue like in some infrareds. And the micro-size case is not much bigger than your cell phone!
- 8-megapixel resolution gives you a clear look at game
- 36-LED high-intensity black infrared flash
- Flash range up to 50'
- FlexTime+ time lapse technology
- Ultra-compact micro case with Tru-Bark texture blends in with the tree
- Wide-angle 16:9 aspect ratio fits more into each shot
- 1-second rapid trigger speed
- Up to 30-second video capability
- Holds up to 32GB SDHC card (not included)
- External battery port for use with EBX (not included)
- Uses 8 AA batteries (not included)
- Includes USB cable and bungee cords.
Skill Tubing is a challenging new experience, not just another towable that you simply hang on to. The BAT-X-RAY PVC is a new Doable; a controllable towable that you can maneuver, slalom, jump, veer, and do a combination of moves through the boat wake or crest in a straight-line boat pattern. Doables are PATENT PENDING new shapes that have less drag with smaller footprints for reduced gas consumption.
A new PATENT PENDING bottom "VEER" tow system, combined with strategically located extra large PATENT PENDING Tiger Tooth Fins enable the rider to control the Bat-X-Ray PVC in various shoe-lace type moves. Skill is acquired via multiple riding attempts. You will learn that slaloming is achieved by leaning left or right away from the boat. As you gain balance and the ability to maneuver, you will have plenty of spills and chills.
All riders, boat drivers and spotters are novices. Start slowly at reduced speeds until you gain confidence, then create your own thrilling ride.
- PATENT PENDING VEER Towing System
- Strategically placed PATENT PENDING Tiger Tooth Steering Fins
- Special Formula PVC
- Aerodynamic Construction with Fuel Saver Drag-less Design
- Patent Pending Aluminum Quick Connect Tow Point
- Heavy-Duty Molded PVC Handles
- Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel D-ring
- PATENTED Speed Safety Valve for fast Inflation and Deflation
Make an impression with the AmeriHome Small Ice Chest and give a cool retro vibe to your backyard BBQ, rec room or basement bar. Can't find a bottle opener? No problem. Remove the cap with the attached bottle opener on the side of the cooler. Easily transport up to 18 cans or 12 bottles. Keep the contents from spilling with the locking handle and lid.
The cooler is lined with a thick and durable plastic that helps to keep the contents cold. The exterior is constructed of sheet metal with a deep blue powder coat finish will resist scratches and rust. Protective chrome covers on the top corners help protect the finish from wear and tear.
- Plastic lined cooler for easy cleaning
- Metal exterior with powder coat paint finish, polished chrome exterior accents
- Holds up to 18 cans or 12 bottles
- Built-in bottle opener, locking handle with lid
- Overall size: 11.5 in. L x 9 in. W x 14.5 in. H
- Inside dimensions: 9.5 L x 7.25 W x 10.5 D
- 3 gallons (12 qt.)
$95.00A mooring cover is most often what is meant by the more general term "boat cover." A mooring cover will cover the entire boat all the way around, to just below the rub rail, protecting it from the UV rays of the sun, rain and water damage, damage from birds or small animals, and other debris. A mooring cover is usually the best type of cover to use for off-season storage of your boat, or whenever you won't be using it for a period of time. Sun Dolphin Mooring Cover for 3 Person Pedal Boat 11235 Learn More