Designed to be fully integrated into the stock of the bow for a low profile, comfortable fit. The handle easily adjusts to right or left hand and with the turn of a thumbscrew, may be removed after each usage. Reduces cocking tension to 17lbs.
Compatible with the following models:
- Quad series
- Wildcat series
- Panzer V
- Ghost series
- Buck Commander
Regular Price: $124.99
Special Price: $87.49
- Large 40” x 12-3/4” Foot & Seat Platform
- Seat Height: 17”
- Padded Seat Cushion
- Padded Flip-Up Shooting Rail
- Attaches with (2) Looped Ratchet Straps
- Adjustable Ladder Support Bar
- Pinned/Sleeved Ladder Sections
- Certified to all TMA standards
- (2) Fall Arrest Systems Included
- Box Weight: 78 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs.
Regular Price: $129.99
Special Price: $90.99
3 Single rail sections
Padded, Flips up
Adjustable height and length
Included for added comfort
Silently flips back for full platform use
One 1" Ratchet Strap
Two 1" Stabilizer Straps
One 4-pt full body harness
17' to Shooting Rail
19" Wide x 26" Deep
20" Wide x 15" Deep
Flips up for full platform use
Flex-Tek Zero-Gravity Seat Design
14" Tall x 20" Wide
MINIMUM TREE SIZE:Learn More
Out of stock
$95.00A mooring cover is most often what is meant by the more general term "boat cover." A mooring cover will cover the entire boat all the way around, to just below the rub rail, protecting it from the UV rays of the sun, rain and water damage, damage from birds or small animals, and other debris. A mooring cover is usually the best type of cover to use for off-season storage of your boat, or whenever you won't be using it for a period of time. Sun Dolphin Mooring Cover for 3 Person Pedal Boat 11235 Learn More
Regular Price: $119.99
Special Price: $83.99
Steel construction for unbeatable strength, plus an easy-level seat with ergonomic three-layer foam and a waterproof camo shell. Easy-level platform; Boomerang Tree Cleat for an unmatched grip. Includes one ratchet strap, one cam strap, and a full-body safety harness. Color: Brown/Camo. Seat: 15" x 11". Platform: 34" x 24". Platform to Seat Height: 24". Weight: 18 lbs.
- Maximum weight capacity: 300 lbs.
Regular Price: $119.99
Special Price: $83.99
The Preferred Decoy of Trophy Whitetail Hunters. After the overwhelming success of the Boss Buck™ in 2007, Flambeau is proud to announce the next masterpiece and newest addition to the Masters Series deer decoy family from renowned wildlife sculptor Chris Schiller. The Masters Doe replaces Flambeau's Redi-Doe, the best selling deer decoy for almost two decades and the first deer decoy ever created. This new Masters Doe can be used alone or as a perfect compliment to the Boss Buck. An approaching trophy whitetail won't be able to resist a Boss Buck and Masters Doe used together to create a deadly realistic scene.
- Amazing detail created by award winning sculptor, C.W. Schiller
- Limbs, head, and ears break down quickly and can be stored inside the body cavity for easy transport
- Secure plug provided for the head hole so that parts don't fall out during transport
- Secure leg attachment system features a large diameter screw cap to lock down each leg from inside the body
- Features two separate sets of ears to change the attitude of the decoy. One set simulates an alert doe and one set is set back to simulate a submissive doe
- Rear leg designed to accept readily available scent pads using Flambeau's scent management system
- Front leg designed to accept MD-519 Invisi-Growl™ Electronic Deer Call
Lean back and relax with the new ROCK AND ROLL Lounge from Sportsstuff. Its contoured for comfort and floats on the water's surface like a fine piece of art. The sleek and sexy ergonomic design is both fashionable and functional, allowing you to lounge in multiple positions within the seating area for maximum comfort.
The Rock And Roll Lounge is your ticket to high class comfort whether on land or water, indoors or out.
- Unique Contemporary Designer Shape and Graphics
- Adjustable Ergonomic Design Allows Comfort Seating Such as: Reclining, Sit Up, or Layout Positions
- Great Lounge for the Pool, Beach, Lake, and Calm River
- Heavy-Gauge PVC Construction
- Speed Safety Valve for Fast Inflation and Deflation
- 1 Person Maximum Capacity
- 200 LBS. (90 KG) Max Capacity
Regular Price: $99.98
Special Price: $89.99
The Sainty International 28-064 New conceal 60 quart patio cooler is unique and has an exclusive design with 60 Quart Capacity.
- 19-inch Durable Steel Mail Box.
- Heavy duty Steel latch and Aluminum Flag.
- Durable Powder Coated Finish Resists.
- 60 Quart Capacity
- Built In Bottle Opener
- Convenient Bottom
- Location Drain
- Classic Style
Skill Tubing is a challenging new experience, not just another towable that you simply hang on to. The BAT-X-RAY PVC is a new Doable; a controllable towable that you can maneuver, slalom, jump, veer, and do a combination of moves through the boat wake or crest in a straight-line boat pattern. Doables are PATENT PENDING new shapes that have less drag with smaller footprints for reduced gas consumption.
A new PATENT PENDING bottom "VEER" tow system, combined with strategically located extra large PATENT PENDING Tiger Tooth Fins enable the rider to control the Bat-X-Ray PVC in various shoe-lace type moves. Skill is acquired via multiple riding attempts. You will learn that slaloming is achieved by leaning left or right away from the boat. As you gain balance and the ability to maneuver, you will have plenty of spills and chills.
All riders, boat drivers and spotters are novices. Start slowly at reduced speeds until you gain confidence, then create your own thrilling ride.
- PATENT PENDING VEER Towing System
- Strategically placed PATENT PENDING Tiger Tooth Steering Fins
- Special Formula PVC
- Aerodynamic Construction with Fuel Saver Drag-less Design
- Patent Pending Aluminum Quick Connect Tow Point
- Heavy-Duty Molded PVC Handles
- Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel D-ring
- PATENTED Speed Safety Valve for fast Inflation and Deflation
We have developed the 4K Booster Ball, an inflatable buoy with tow rope connected to both ends, as a way of keeping the tow rope out of the water the majority of the time while towing. This enhances the overall performance of most towables & all our new DOABLES.
The Booster is a hybrid towing system for more effortless towing of inflatable Doable/towables.
- Reduces drag and acts like shock absorber, enhancing fuel economy
- Less stress on tube and cover
- Great for low transom tow points
- Reduces rope spray
- Higher visibility of tow rope in the water
- Tow rope is less likely to get caught in water or boat wake, especially in turns
- Enhances the performance of all Doables and most regular towables.
- Heavy-Gauge PVC Bladder
- 840 Denier Full Nylon Cover with Zipper
- Tough 2 Inch Webbing
- Exclusive Patented Speed Safety Valve
- 60 Foot Overall Length (including Booster Ball)
- Double Stitching and Reinforced Stress Points
- Self Bailing Drain Vent
- 4k Tow Rope 4100 lb. Break Strength
- Designed for 1 to 4 Person Towables