- Lanterns come ready to use. Innovative, packaged in its own carry case. Simply add propane and light.
- Mantles are pre-installed on lantern. Simply add propane and light
- Unique protective included cover doubles as lantern's packaging to reduce environmental impact
- Collar of lantern nests into base of lantern for stability
- Add distinct, noticeable Coleman® lantern to outdoor decor
- Durable, porcelain coated ventilator
- Adjustable light, high to low
- Clear, high temperature glass for more efficient outdoor lighting
- Runtime on 16.4 oz propane cylinder: 7 hr high, 13 hrs low
- 810 lumens of light output
- Uses #21 replacement mantles
- Made in China
Staying warm and comfortable is easier when you have a Coleman® Convoluted Camp Pad between you and the ground. Closed cell polyethylene makes this camp pad a great lightweight, water-resistant insulator. It won’t weigh down your pack or absorb water from wet ground. The convoluted surface provides extra cushion, and the whole pad rolls up and ties together with the integrated straps.
- Closed cell polyethylene foam for lightweight, water-resistant comfort
- Convoluted surface for extra comfort
- Integrated straps make roll-up easy
- Size: 5/8 x 24 x 72 in.
- Made in the USA
With all the strength and function of its bigger brothers, this half-quart bottle packs easier than larger vacuum bottles when space is a premium. Fully leak proof, it'll keep your drink warm and your pack dry.
- Compact design. Stashes easily in pack.
- Vacuum insulation. Keeps hot/cold 15 hours.
- Protective double-wall construction. Takes a beating and still performs.
- Insulated lid. Doubles as an 8-oz. drinking cup.
- Leak-proof stopper. Locks it in. Turns + pours from front/back.
- Stainless steel. Built tough. No liners/coatings.
- Rustproof finish. Withstands weather and wear.
- Lifetime warranty.
$5.99Pre-filled propane cylinders with quality steel construction, a stable base and reliable valves provide safe and easy-to-use operation. Cylinders are a universal size and fit all standard portable propane appliances, tabletop grills and propane torches.
Coleman Propane Fuel, 16.4 oz, 2-pack:
- Pre-filled 1-lb propane cylinders
- Universal size
This product cannot go expedited shipping, must go UPS Ground or Freight.Learn More
Versatile and durable, your gear will stay dry inside these round bottom dry bags, even in adverse conditions. Shut out water by rolling down the top a few times and snapping the side release buckles together. The yellow and blue bags are constructed of extra heavy-duty vinyl /polyester tri-laminate with RF-welded seams. It's quick and easy to find items inside the clear bags, made of durable waterproof 19 oz. vinyl with RF-welded seams. Great for power boats, sail boats, personal watercraft, kayaks, canoes, camping, motorcycles, ATV's, snowmobiles and car top luggage racks too!Learn More
- Instant fabric & leather adhesive
- Convenient size for pocket, toolbox or shelf
- Perfect for emergency repairs or small projects
- Bottle applicator
- 2 oz.
- Best if used within one year of purchase
Cook breakfast, lunch and dinner on a stove that folds up easily with the Coleman® PerfectFlow™ 2-Burner Stove. The large cooking surface gives you space to prepare different dishes. Once this propane-powered camp cooker starts to heat up, PerfectHeat™ Technology gets the temperatures just right, WindBlock™ Shields keep the wind from blowing the flames around and the PerfectFlow™ Pressure-Control System keeps the heat steady on each of the high-performance 10,000-BTU burners. When you’re done, the removable rust-resistant, aluminum-steel cook top makes cleaning quick and easy.
- PerfectFlow™ pressure-control system
- PerfectHeat™ Technology for burner efficiency and optimal product life
- WindBlock™ wind shielding system for maximum heat
- Two 10,000 BTU burners
- Rust resistant aluminum-steel cook top
- Enough stovetop space for a large pan or griddle
- Boils a quart of water in 4.5 minutes
- Works from bulk cylinder with accessory hose (not included)
- 1 cylinder of Coleman® propane powers both burners for 1.1 hours on high, 4.5 hours on low
- Closed measurements 14.75 in. x 23.25 in. x 5.5 in. (37.47 cm x 59.06 cm x 13.97 cm)
- Made in China
The Coleman 6-person Instant Tent lives up to its name and can be set up or taken down in under one minute. Innovative one-piece design means the poles are pre-attached to the tent, eliminating assembly time and the risk of lost parts. Simply unfold the tent, spread out the fabric, extend the poles, click and lock and your tent is ready to go. A generous ten-by-nine-foot (W x D) footprint creates enough floor space for two queen-sized air mattresses, while the six-foot center height means most campers can stand fully upright. 16- and 20-millimeter steel poles are durable and strong enough to stand up to even stiff winds.
- Integrated rainfly seams are taped to provide water protection
- Exclusive weathertec system
- Preassembled frame for easy setup and folding
- Heavy duty fabric
Regular Price: $9.99
Special Price: $8.49Rectangular shape fits over sleeping bag or cot. 180 Fine mesh polyester provides protection from insects. Suspends with poles or rope (not included) utilizing six reinforced tie tabs at corners and sides. Washable. Use indoors or outdoors. Size: 32” x 78” x 59” (81 x 200 x 150 cm) Learn More