- One-piece, roto-molded construction is extremely durable just like a whitewater kayak.
- YETI®’s proprietary PermaFrost™ Insulation is pressure-injected, giving you exceptional thermal resistance for unmatched ice retention.
- T-Rex™ Lid Latches, with patent-pending technology and molded-in keepers, keep your lid securely closed and are built to last.
- The YETI® ColdLock™ Gasket minimizes unwanted air exchange, locking out heat while sealing in cold.
- NeverFail™ Hinge System includes a full-length, integrated hinge that is selfstopping and will not break.
- FatWall™ Design features extra-thick walls designed to house added insulation for maximum ice retention
- BearFoot™ Non-Slip Feet, are made from non-marking rubber and help keep your cooler where you put it and up off of hot surfaces.
- InterLock™ Lid System enables lid to interlock with the cooler body, creating an essential form-fi tting barrier between your contents and outside elements.
- AnchorPoint™ Tie-Down Slots are molded into cooler body for solid mounting
- DoubleHaul™ Handles, with textured grips and marine-grade nylon rope, make carrying a loaded cooler easier for two people.
- Integrated LipGrip™ Handles make solo carrying easier, save valuable space, and won’t get in the way.
- Vortex™ Drain System has a screw-in, gasketed drain plug that allows for easy draining while partially opened and guarantees leak-proof reliability.
- BullDog™ Strap Guides allow for your cooler to be securely racheted down while being hauled or transported.
- Constructed of food-grade material that is Dry Ice Compatible™ and UV-resistant.
- Integrated padlock ports make it easy to bear-proof your YETI®
- Dry goods rack included
- Dimensions: 30 1/2" L x 17 3/8" W x 16" H
- Weight: 27 pounds
- Capacity: 14.3 Gallons
6 in. wide x 9 in. long. Clear heavy gauge vinyl. 2 D-rings sewn to corners. Yellow sealing clip for high visibility. For paddling, boating, camping, hiking. Holds wallets, registrations, maps, electronics, cameras, etc. Maximum circumference: 11 in.Learn More
This Hunting Cooler from Grizzly was designed to be a fully outdoor cooler. The Hunting Ice Box is perfect for long excursions, where you need a cooler that will carry all you need and bring back all you get. The Grizzly Coolers were designed to be a truly rugged piece of equipment for extreme hunting enthusiasts who want to get away for the weekend or longer. The Grizzly Cooler line offers the perfect balance of durability and performance that is expected in an affordable, premium cooler. Ice will last up to 9 days with the Grizzly 60.
- RotoTough™ rotationally molded construction
- Environmentally friendly pressure-injected insulation
- Molded-in hinge with stainless steel pin
- 2” drain plug for easy, quick draining
- Full length drain channels for complete draining
- BearClaw™ Latches require no hardware and keep a secure grip
- Non-slip non-marking rubber feet
- Molded-in heavy duty handles
- Rope Handle with nylon sleeved rubber handle
- 2” Tiedown slots
- Embossed 22” ruler on lid
- Rubber Gasket makes a perfect seal
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in USA
- IGBC Bear Resistant Certification 3369
- 78 - 12 oz. cans
- 42 - 12 oz. bottles
- 40 - 20 oz. bottles
- 48 lbs of game
- 28.5" Wide x 20" Deep x 19.75" Height
- Weight: 25.75 lbs. empty
There are times and places where the expense and permanence of a traditional bed just don’t make sense, so for those occasions there are Pure Comfort® raised air beds. Attractive, exceptionally comfortable and sturdy enough to leave in place all the time, yet simple and portable enough to move whenever and wherever you need, our raised air beds are the ideal extra bed solution for dorm rooms, guest rooms, kids’ rooms and even travel adventures.
You and your guests and family will always get a relaxing, refreshing, good night’s sleep with the extra layers of air for added cushion and stability. Our raised beds also feature patented suction grip bottoms, designed to act as a suction cup to keep your bed in place and prevent slipping. Pure Comfort’s state of the art coil beam tops cushion and support every part of your body in seamless comfort. The lush, waterproof tops are flocked for softness, so sheets are an option. However, if you do decide to use them, standard sizes will fit perfectly and the flocking will keep them in place, even for more active sleepers.
Fully ASTM and TUV/GS certified, all Pure Comfort air beds meet our exacting quality standards and come with everything you need to start using your bed right out of the box. Included with each raised air bed are an ETL approved electric air pump that inflates your bed in minutes, a matching stowaway bag, clear and detailed instructions, and a simple, easy to use repair kit. The 2-in-1 valve makes inflation and deflation even quicker. Available in full, queen and luxurious extra long queen, all raised air bed sizes will hold up to 500 pounds comfortably.
• Suction Grip Bottom for added stability
• Coil Beam Flocked Top
• 2-in-1 Air Valve for faster inflation and deflation
• Multi-chamber construction
• Durable, waterproof PVC
• ASTM and TUV/GS Certified for safety
• Electric External Air Pump - CE & ETL approved
• Travel Bag
• Repair Kit
Inflate Time: 4 Minutes Bed Size: 74” x 60“ x 22” • 0.53mm (188cm x 152.4cm x 55.9cm) Weight Capacity: 500 lbs. (227 kg) Color: Blue
$9.99Rectangular shape fits over sleeping bag or cot. 180 Fine mesh polyester provides protection from insects. Suspends with poles or rope (not included) utilizing six reinforced tie tabs at corners and sides. Washable. Use indoors or outdoors. Size: 32” x 78” x 59” (81 x 200 x 150 cm) Learn More
Strong vinyl pouch with hook and loop Velcro® closure. Size: 7” x 10” (18 x 25 cm)
- After enclosing your items in the pouch. use the seams as a guide to fold over the top of the pouch three times.
- If folded properly, the two hook-and-loop strips will be aligned and facing each-other.
- Firmly press the hook-and-loop strips together to seal the pouch.
Caution: These bags were not designed or intended for submerged use. They are intended to keep gear dry in conditions such as rain, heavy dews, spray or splashing. Properly closed it will also keep water out in a quick immersion. Do not store electrical, photographic, or optical equipment in these bags as damage to these types of items could result. Coghlan’s will not replace or reimburse the value of the contents placed inside the pouch.Learn More
Perfect for securing your YETI in a truck-bed or any other areas where your YETI is vulnerable, the YETI Security Cable Lock & Bracket will protect your investment from opportunistic street thugs & crack heads.
- High strength carbon steel lock bracket designed to fit into your YETI's integrated tie-down slots.
- 6ft long cable with fully adjustable lock holds tight at any position for a perfect fit
- 5/16” braided steel cable provides superior cut resistance and easily threads through anchor points.
- Unlock and remove cable.
- Wrap cable around your property and a stationary object.
- Insert cable tip through lock body.
- Turn key to lock.
- Pull cable to reduce slack.
- Coil excess cable and hold with Velcro strap.
- Pull cable tight for a secure fit.