The Exxel Outdoors Cub is a great sleeping bag to help beat a cool summer night chill. With only 2 lbs. of fill, this lightweight sleeping bag is easy to transport. The youth-sized sleeping bag has a temperature rating of 45° - 55°F.
- Rectangular style
- Durable polyester outer and liner
- Full self-repairing zipper
- Elastic roll up straps at the foot of the sleeping bag
Materials Polyester Ages Youth Care Instructions Machine washable Dimensions 28" x 58" Temperature Rating 45° - 55° F Outer Shell Material Ripstop Polyester Insulation Type Triloft Fill Material Polyfill Lining Material Micro-peached polyester Stuff Sack Polyester
6 in.wide x 5 in.long. Waterproof nylon with waterproof backing. Adjustable waist belt & anodized belt loop hook. White/Yellow sealing clip for high visibility. For beach, pool, water parks, hiking, snorkeling. Holds wallets, keys, cameras, personal items. Maximum circumference: 11 in.
- 6 in. wide x 5 in. long x 2 in. deep
- Optically clear TPU
- Adjustable camera strap
- White/Yellow sealing clip for high visibility
- For beach, pool, boating, water parks
- Holds 35mm & digital cameras, etc.
- Maximum circumference: 11 in.
When you have a smaller hull or haul, our 26 qt cooler will fit your needs - perfect for tight space and small game. ORCA Coolers are roto-molded in America's heartland by American workers. Its premium insulation keeps your food and drinks on ice longer. Padded carrying handles make it easier to take your cooler wherever you go - boats, blinds and everywhere in between. Every ORCA sold benefits conservation throughout the United States. Sale of the pink ORCA cooler benefits the Susan G. Komen Foundation's breast cancer research.
- 26-quart storage capacity
- Durable, roto-molded construction
- Integrated insulation for maximum ice/cold retention and freshness of your stowed items for up to 10 days
- Lid gasket to ensure a perfect seal
- Extendable flex-grip handles for comfortable solo or tandem portage
- Cargo net attachment for added storage
- Easy-flow drainage spout
Inside: 16.5" x 12.25" x 10"
Outside: 23.75" x 17.5" x 14.75"
Whether you are camping, scouting, hunting, or preparing for a disaster you can rely on Camp Chef's Explorer Camp Stove! This camp stove includes two 30,000 BTU cast aluminum burners that resist rust, while reducing the weight of this portable camp stove. Another great feature this stove offers is the windscreens that help protect the flames from wind and reflect any radiant heat back to the cooking surface making the stove more energy efficient! With the stove you have legs that can be removed for storage or adjusted to for a level cooking surface even on uneven surfaces. With the Camp Chef Explorer Stove, you will have a reliable cooking stove anywhere!Learn More
Slurp down soups and cereal at the campsite, BBQ or picnic from an impact-resistant Coleman® 6 in. (15.24 cm) Enamelware Mixing Bowl. Each lightweight, steel bowl is dishwasher-safe and coated in a durable, classic blue speckled enamel finish. They also stack together for easy, organized transport.
- 6 in. (15.24 cm) bowl
A basic practical kit containing 23 useful components in a lightweight nylon case.
Contents: Instant Guide to First Aid, one Cohesive Gauze 1” x 10 Yards, four Gauze Pads 3” x 3”, two Butterfly Closures, six Fabric Bandages 1’ x 3”, one Knuckle Fabric Bandage, two Povidone - Iodine Pads, three Antiseptic Towelettes, one Needle, one Moleskin 2” x 3”, five Mini Strips.Learn More
- One-piece, roto-molded construction is extremely durable just like a whitewater kayak.
- YETI®’s proprietary PermaFrost™ Insulation is pressure-injected, giving you exceptional thermal resistance for unmatched ice retention.
- T-Rex™ Lid Latches, with patent-pending technology and molded-in keepers, keep your lid securely closed and are built to last.
- The YETI® ColdLock™ Gasket minimizes unwanted air exchange, locking out heat while sealing in cold.
- NeverFail™ Hinge System includes a full-length, integrated hinge that is selfstopping and will not break.
- FatWall™ Design features extra-thick walls designed to house added insulation for maximum ice retention
- BearFoot™ Non-Slip Feet, are made from non-marking rubber and help keep your cooler where you put it and up off of hot surfaces.
- InterLock™ Lid System enables lid to interlock with the cooler body, creating an essential form-fi tting barrier between your contents and outside elements.
- AnchorPoint™ Tie-Down Slots are molded into cooler body for solid mounting
- DoubleHaul™ Handles, with textured grips and marine-grade nylon rope, make carrying a loaded cooler easier for two people.
- Integrated LipGrip™ Handles make solo carrying easier, save valuable space, and won’t get in the way.
- Vortex™ Drain System has a screw-in, gasketed drain plug that allows for easy draining while partially opened and guarantees leak-proof reliability.
- BullDog™ Strap Guides allow for your cooler to be securely racheted down while being hauled or transported.
- Constructed of food-grade material that is Dry Ice Compatible™ and UV-resistant.
- Integrated padlock ports make it easy to bear-proof your YETI®
- Dry goods rack included
- Dimensions: 33 1/4" L x 17 7/8" W x 18" H
- Weight: 30 pounds
- Capacity: 18.7 Gallons