This stout container is compact enough for a toolbox, brown bag or lunch cooler. Stainless-steel construction stands up to rough work, play or travel. And the insulated lid doubles as a bowl. Wide-mouth opening makes it simple to fill in the morning and clean at night.
- Wide-mouth opening. Fills and cleans easily.
- Protective double-wall construction. Takes a beating still performs.
- Insulated lid. Doubles as a 12-oz. bowl.
- Leak-proof stopper. Locks it in. Turns + pours from front/back.
- Stainless steel. Built tough. No liners/coatings.
- Rustproof finish. Withstands weather and wear.
- Lifetime warranty.
Listen to Music or movies with built-in Ear Phone Jack!
- 6 in. wide x 10 in. long
- Clear heavy gauge vinyl
- Designed to protect electronic touch pads and other tablets from the elements
- View and operate touch pads and tablets through the case with ease!
- White sealing clip for high visibility
- Integrated female jack RF welded at the bottom
- For paddling, boating, camping, hiking
- Holds electronic touch pads, owners manuals, snacks, maps, etc.
- Maximum circumference: 11 in.
Regular Price: $3.49
Special Price: $2.97
The handle and dust pan snap into each other for a compact fit, made from a sturdy Thermoplastic construction. Brush bristles are flagged tip polypropylene. Length: Dust Pan 8-1/2” (21.6 cm) Weight: 3 -1/2 oz. (98 g)Learn More
Inflate or deflate airbeds or other inflatables from your vehicle with a Coleman® QuickPump™ 12V inflation system. The pump is powerful enough to inflate a queen double high airbed in just 3 minutes. It’s powered by a 12-volt outlet in most cars, trucks and SUVs. The nozzle fits all Coleman® Double Lock™ valves with attachments to fit Boston valves and pinch valves.
- Fast inflation and deflation for Coleman® Double Lock™ valves
- Inflate a queen double high airbed in just 3 minutes
- Adaptors included for Boston valves and pinch valves
- Portable design allows you to inflate and deflate from your vehicle’s 12-volt outlet
- Made in China
Innovative patent-pending ShelterLogic Firewood Seasoning Shed is designed to create burnable wood fast — twice as fast as open air drying. Seasons wood for indoor fireplaces, outdoor fire pits, chimineas, outdoor wood boilers and more.
A heavy-duty steel frame with ShelterLock stabilizers provides a strong, stable building. The translucent polyethylene ripstop fabric cover allows light in and retains heat to dry wood faster. The floor vapor barrier keeps excess ground moisture out and cross ventilation aids the drying process.
- Creates dry, seasoned firewood 2X faster than open air drying
- Heavy-duty 34mm steel frame has Dupont premium powder-coat finish that resists chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion
- ShelterLock stabilizers strengthen and stabilize frame
- Translucent triple-layer 5.5-oz. polyethylene ripstop fabric cover allows light in and retains heat to dry wood faster
- Cover has heat-bonded seams and is 100% waterproof
- Cover is UV treated with added fade blockers, anti-aging and anti-fungal agents for long life
- Floor vapor barrier keeps out excess ground moisture
- Shed features zippered front and rear door panels for easy stacking and access to wood
- Screened vents allow for increased airflow
- Cross ventilation wicks away moisture to assist the drying process
- Easy Slide cross rail system and Ratchet Tite tensioning provide solid cover anchoring to the frame
- Drying times are dependent on geography and seasons
- Shed includes ratchet tie-downs, auger anchors, bungee cords and instructions
Regular Price: $4.49
Special Price: $3.82
This ferro-cerrium fire-starting tool lasts for thousands of strikes! Pushing the striker provided down the rod emits sparks to light combustibles. Fireproof in solid form, the tool works just as well when wet. For use in any weather and at any altitude. Includes handle, striker, fire-starter rod and cord.Learn More