A long time favorite! This classic Igloo cooler has traditional styling and is ideal for food and drinks for a few friends or a small family outing. Great for outdoors, parties, sports, and events.
- Ultratherm insulation keeps contents cold
- Reinforced swing-up handles with tie-down loop feature
- Fish measuring ruler molded into lid
- Fits 2-Liter bottles upright
Capacity (in cans) 83 12 oz. cans Capacity (liters) 49 liters Item Weight 7.8 lbs Exterior Dimensions 25.38" L x 14.75" W x 14.38" H
Get to the fun faster with the Coleman 4-Person Instant Tent. One zipped door. Folds nearly flat for convenience storage.
- Polyester rainfly with taped seams provide rain protection
- Preassembled frame for easy setup and folding
- Fold nearly flat for easy storage
- One zippered door
9' 2" Long x 6' 6" Wide x 3' 4" Center HeightLearn More
- Disassembles easily for traveling, no tools required.
- The frame is lightweight, corrosion resistant welded aluminum.
- Cargo Area Measures 14"w x 34"l x 9"h
- Weighs only 18 lbs
- Cargo weight easily exceeds 100 lbs.
- 5" wide x 13.5" tall Pneumatic tires
- 5 Aluminum Rod Holders with vinyl tube covers
- Comes with cutting board and bait basket
- Handle is removable and adjusts for height
- Locking front caster for ease and stability
- Fish measuring tape decaled to frame for fish up to 24"
- All stainless steel hardware
The cart will carry large loads of equipment to fishing piers, bridges, across the beach, or down the dock to your boat.
This cart was designed and built by fisherman who know exactly what you need in a quality built fishing cart. During testing, every aspect was carefully thought out and often modified through customer feedback. From the materials used in construction, to the placement of the axle for perfect balance. Your new fishing cart is built to give you many years of excellent and memorable service.
- 5 Rods & Reels, upright & tangle free
- Up to 54 qt ice cooler
- Tackle box
- Lawn chairs
... And a variety of other fishing, beach, or boating items!
This cart (fully loaded) will travel easily through loose sand, snow, water, leaves and small rocks. The Reels on Wheels Fishing Jr. Cart can hold a 54 qt. Cooler, tackle boxes, bait containers and 5 fishing rods (upright & tangle free).
What comes in the box:Learn More
1 - Cart Frame
1 - Axle
2 - Tires (5" wide x 13.5" tall)
1 - Front wheel with locking brake
1 - Handle
1 - T foot for back stability
1 - Cutting board with bait basket *
1 - Stainless steel hardware kit
Stop spending time searching for the most comfortable ground to set up your tent; take along the Coleman Trailhead II military style cot. The roomy, steel bed frame gets you off the ground and into comfort. Its dual cross-bar design is easy to assemble and folds up into a compact size. The cot is for heights up to 6 ft. 2 in.
- Comfortable, supportive design
- Easy-to-assemble design folds compactly
- Durable, dual-cross-bar steel frame
- Heavy-duty polyester fabric
- Unfolded Dimensions: 75 in. x 30 in. x 17 in. (190.5 cm x 76.2 cm x 43.2 cm)
- Folded Dimensions: 40.2 in. x 7.9 in. x 3.9 in. (102 cm x 20 cm x 10 cm)
- Weight Rating: Supports up to 300 lbs. (136 kg)
- Maximum Height: Comfortable fits a person up to 6 ft. 2 in. (2.03 m)
- Carry Weight: 18.3 lbs (8.3 kg)
The Fryin' Saucer is the latest innovative product in outdoor cooking! Use with a 1 LB propane cylinder and it will last up to 3 hours. Sets up in 2 minutes with no extra tools required. This product is economical as it only uses 1 quart of oil so you save money. Fry foods or boil items all in the same area. You can set up, cook, feed 8-10 people and clean up in less than 30 minutes. The unique sloped surface allows oil to drain off food back into basin. The unique hot rim stays hot until everyone is ready to eat. Has 13,000 BTU gas burner, 3 temp settings, electric igniter for easy lighting, oil well holds 1 quart of oil and adjustable sturdy & stable steel legs. Your new go to for fish, chicken, onion rings, French fries, wings, shrimp, pasta, hotdogs and so much more!
- Works with 1 LB Propane Cylinder and lasts up to 3 hours
- Sets up quickly in 2 minutes and uses only 1 quart of oil
- Weighs only 18 lbs and you can set up, cook, feed 8-10 people in less than 30 minutes
- Sloped surface on side allows oil to drain off food back into the basin
- Food stays crisp and hot on the rim until everyone is ready to eat
******PROPANE NOT INCLUDED******Learn More
Cook breakfast, lunch and dinner on a stove that folds up easily with the Coleman® PerfectFlow™ 2-Burner Stove. The large cooking surface gives you space to prepare different dishes. Once this propane-powered camp cooker starts to heat up, PerfectHeat™ Technology gets the temperatures just right, WindBlock™ Shields keep the wind from blowing the flames around and the PerfectFlow™ Pressure-Control System keeps the heat steady on each of the high-performance 10,000-BTU burners. When you’re done, the removable rust-resistant, aluminum-steel cook top makes cleaning quick and easy.
- PerfectFlow™ pressure-control system
- PerfectHeat™ Technology for burner efficiency and optimal product life
- WindBlock™ wind shielding system for maximum heat
- Two 10,000 BTU burners
- Rust resistant aluminum-steel cook top
- Enough stovetop space for a large pan or griddle
- Boils a quart of water in 4.5 minutes
- Works from bulk cylinder with accessory hose (not included)
- 1 cylinder of Coleman® propane powers both burners for 1.1 hours on high, 4.5 hours on low
- Closed measurements 14.75 in. x 23.25 in. x 5.5 in. (37.47 cm x 59.06 cm x 13.97 cm)
- Made in China
The Swift™ is a lightweight recreational shelter able to take anywhere. Ideal for recreation, sporting events, picnics and backyards, enjoy the sunlight in the shade at any event and guarantee blocking 99% of harmful UV rays while enjoying the outdoors.
- Easiest Shelter You'll Ever Use
- 10' (3.0m)= 64 sq.ft. (8.9 sq.m.) of Shaded Area
- 12' (3.6m)= 81 sq.ft. (9.5 sq.m.) of Shaded Area
- White Powder - Coated Steel Frame with a Slanted Leg Design
- Button Slider for E-Z Set Up
- Adjustable Snap Button Legs with Multiple Height Options
- Open cathedral ceiling for more headroom
- Perfect for sideline officials, sporting events, backyard parties, and the beach
- Lightweight and Portable
- Meets CPAI-84 Fire Resistant Requirements
- Stake Kit and Carry Bag Included
Make camping easier with the Coleman® 9 ft. x 7 ft. (2.74 m x 2.13 m) 4-Person Sundome® Tent. The dome design is easy to set up. It’s also designed for incredible ventilation with large windows and a ground vent that helps moves the air up and out. If it rains, the Weathertec™ System’s patented welded floors and inverted protected seams help ensure you stay dry, and the Insta-Clip™ Pole Attachments stand up to wind. The snag-free, continuous pole sleeves mean you only have to feed the poles once—shrinking setup time to just 10 minutes. The 9 ft. x 7 ft. (2.74 m x 2.13 m) floor fits four people, or one queen size airbed, and comes with a durable carry bag for easy transport.
- Ground vent and large windows move air up and out
- Spacious interior, room to move
- Dome design for quick setup, 15 minutes
- Snag-free, continuous pole sleeves for easy setup
- Rainfly awning for shade and rain protection
- Storage pockets keep gear organized
- WeatherTec™ System—patented welded floors and inverted seams keep water out
- Insta-Clip™ Pole Attachments stand up to wind
- 9 ft. x 7 ft. (2.74 m x 2.13 m), fits four people or one queen airbed
- 4 ft. 11 in. (1.5 m) height, room to move
- Carry bag included for easy transport
- 1-year limited warranty
The YETI Tundra 65 has 14 gallons of storage capacity for food and drinks. It has a durable one-piece, roto-molded construction and features YETI®’s proprietary PermaFrost™ Insulation which is pressure-injected and gives it an exceptional ability to keep in the cold. The lid includes T-Rex™ Lid Latches that are molded-in to keep your lid securely closed. Inside the lid, a YETI® ColdLock™ Gasket minimizes unwanted air exchange, locking out heat while sealing in cold. It's NeverFail™ Hinge System includes a full-length, integrated hinge that is self-stopping and will not break. On the sides, DoubleHaul™ Handles with textured grips and marine-grade nylon rope, make carrying a loaded cooler easier for two people. The Integrated LipGrip™ Handles make solo carrying easier, save valuable space, and won’t get in the way.The FatWall™ Design features extra-thick walls designed to house added insulation for maximum ice retention. On the bottom, BearFoot™ Non-Slip Feet are made from non-marking rubber and assist in keeping the cooler where you put it and up off of hot surfaces. The InterLock™ Lid System enables the lid to interlock with the cooler body, creating an essential form-fitting barrier between your contents and outside elements. BullDog™ Strap Guides allow for your cooler to be securely ratcheted down while being hauled or transported. The body of the cooler also has AnchorPoint™ Tie-Down Slots which are molded into cooler body for solid mounting. On the side, the Vortex™ Drain System has a screw-in, gasketed drain plug that allows for easy draining while partially opened and guarantees leak-proof reliability. This cooler is constructed of food-grade material that is Dry Ice Compatible™ and UV-resistant. The integrated padlock ports make it easy to bear-proof your YETI®.
- 2" PermaFrost insulation
- Non-Slip Feet
- Freezer-styled gasket
- Includes a dry goods rack
- T-latches molded into the body for a secure closure
- Weighs 27 pounds
- Dimensions: 30 1/2" L x 17 38" W x 16" H