The Swift™ is a lightweight recreational shelter able to take anywhere. Ideal for recreation, sporting events, picnics and backyards, enjoy the sunlight in the shade at any event and guarantee blocking 99% of harmful UV rays while enjoying the outdoors.
- Easiest Shelter You'll Ever Use
- 10' (3.0m)= 64 sq.ft. (8.9 sq.m.) of Shaded Area
- 12' (3.6m)= 81 sq.ft. (9.5 sq.m.) of Shaded Area
- White Powder - Coated Steel Frame with a Slanted Leg Design
- Button Slider for E-Z Set Up
- Adjustable Snap Button Legs with Multiple Height Options
- Open cathedral ceiling for more headroom
- Perfect for sideline officials, sporting events, backyard parties, and the beach
- Lightweight and Portable
- Meets CPAI-84 Fire Resistant Requirements
- Stake Kit and Carry Bag Included
Coated heavy gauge aluminum griddle features a non-stick surface for easy clean up. Extends over two burners of most camp stoves providing adequate room for making a full course breakfast – the outdoors way! Size 16-1/2” x 10” (41.9 x 25.4 cm)Learn More
Quickly inflate or deflate virtually any airbed with a Coleman® 120V QuickPump™ electric inflation system. Just plug in the 120V pump to your home outlet and watch this powerful pump inflate a queen double high airbed in just two minutes. Added adaptors allow you to use the pump on any Coleman® Double Lock™ Valve, Boston valve or smaller pinch valve. When the fun is done, the pump also deflates your airbed or inflatable for quicker storage.
- Quickly inflate or deflate virtually any airbed or inflatable
- Powerful enough to inflate a queen double high airbed in two minutes
- 120V pump plugs into home outlets
- Added adaptors for Coleman® Double Lock™ valves, Boston valves or pinch valves
- Limited 1-year warranty
- Made in China
Kwik Tek's Suction Cup Tie Downs are perfect for 100's of tie down applications where there simply isn't an anchor point, cleat or other device to anchor conventional tie downs. Giant 3-1/4" suction cups with toggle ball ties stick to auto finishes, boat finishes and windows. Great for boat covers, tarps, trunk lids, ropes, cords, fishing poles, flashlights, etc. Too many uses to list! 4 Pack, 6" ties stretch to 11".
- 6" ties stretch to 11"
- 3-1/4" suction cups
- Great for boat covers, tarps, trunk lids, etc.
- 4 per package
- Combination knife, fork and spoon for the perfect accessory for camping, hiking, or picnics
- One end functions as a spoon, while the opposite end features a fork and serrated blade for cutting
- Heat resistant construction is safe for use with non-stick cookware
- Dishwasher safe
- Length: 6 3/4"
*****NOTE: THIS ITEM IS ASSORTED - COLOR MAY VARY*****Learn More
The Exxel Outdoors Cub is a great sleeping bag to help beat a cool summer night chill. With only 2 lbs. of fill, this lightweight sleeping bag is easy to transport. The youth-sized sleeping bag has a temperature rating of 45° - 55°F.
- Rectangular style
- Durable polyester outer and liner
- Full self-repairing zipper
- Elastic roll up straps at the foot of the sleeping bag
Materials Polyester Ages Youth Care Instructions Machine washable Dimensions 28" x 58" Temperature Rating 45° - 55° F Outer Shell Material Ripstop Polyester Insulation Type Triloft Fill Material Polyfill Lining Material Micro-peached polyester Stuff Sack Polyester
Staying warm and comfortable is easier when you have a Coleman® Convoluted Camp Pad between you and the ground. Closed cell polyethylene makes this camp pad a great lightweight, water-resistant insulator. It won’t weigh down your pack or absorb water from wet ground. The convoluted surface provides extra cushion, and the whole pad rolls up and ties together with the integrated straps.
- Closed cell polyethylene foam for lightweight, water-resistant comfort
- Convoluted surface for extra comfort
- Integrated straps make roll-up easy
- Size: 5/8 x 24 x 72 in.
- Made in the USA
Orange anodized aluminum tent stake featuring a three-sided design making them nearly indestructible. Versatile enough to work well with just about any tent and durable enough to last for years. Features a notch at the top for securing guylines; attached nylon pull-cord allows for easy removal.
- Made from 6061 Aluminum.
- Each peg weights 0.5 oz. (23 grams).