Rearm your tent’s protection from the rain, and spray on some Coleman® Pro-Techt™ Water Repellent. The long-lasting silicone solution is the same water treatment Coleman® nylon tents get at the factory. It also works on canvas, leather, suede and most other fabrics.
- Factory-applied stain and water treatment
- For use on canvas, nylon, leather, suede, most other fabrics
- Environmentally friendly
- Long-lasting silicone solution
- 10.5 oz. can
- Made in USA
- Disassembles easily for traveling, no tools required.
- The frame is lightweight, corrosion resistant welded aluminum.
- Cargo Area Measures 14"w x 34"l x 9"h
- Weighs only 18 lbs
- Cargo weight easily exceeds 100 lbs.
- 5" wide x 13.5" tall Pneumatic tires
- 5 Aluminum Rod Holders with vinyl tube covers
- Comes with cutting board and bait basket
- Handle is removable and adjusts for height
- Locking front caster for ease and stability
- Fish measuring tape decaled to frame for fish up to 24"
- All stainless steel hardware
The cart will carry large loads of equipment to fishing piers, bridges, across the beach, or down the dock to your boat.
This cart was designed and built by fisherman who know exactly what you need in a quality built fishing cart. During testing, every aspect was carefully thought out and often modified through customer feedback. From the materials used in construction, to the placement of the axle for perfect balance. Your new fishing cart is built to give you many years of excellent and memorable service.
- 5 Rods & Reels, upright & tangle free
- Up to 54 qt ice cooler
- Tackle box
- Lawn chairs
... And a variety of other fishing, beach, or boating items!
This cart (fully loaded) will travel easily through loose sand, snow, water, leaves and small rocks. The Reels on Wheels Fishing Jr. Cart can hold a 54 qt. Cooler, tackle boxes, bait containers and 5 fishing rods (upright & tangle free).
What comes in the box:Learn More
1 - Cart Frame
1 - Axle
2 - Tires (5" wide x 13.5" tall)
1 - Front wheel with locking brake
1 - Handle
1 - T foot for back stability
1 - Cutting board with bait basket *
1 - Stainless steel hardware kit
Conquer the outdoors in comfort and convenience with help from a Coleman® Cool Zephyr™ Ceiling Fan with Light. This portable ventilation and lighting system gets the air circulating anywhere in any tent. Just set the magnetic side on the ceiling where you want it and then attach the steel plate from the outside. The durable fan offers high and low settings, and the bright light switches to a nightlight for young campers who need a little more security. The soft, foam blades are safe for use around children, and the system stays where you want it without slipping or damaging your tent’s fabric. Run the fan and light however you like, using both, one or none of the features only when you need them. The fan and light is powered by four D-cell batteries.
- Add light and ventilation to your tent or shelter
- Magnetic attachment prevents damage to tents
- Versatile design—use both, one or no feature(s)
- Three light modes: high, nightlight and off
- Three fan modes: high, low and off
- Soft foam fan blades prevent injuries
- Battery-powered on four D-cell batteries
- Made in China
Strong vinyl pouch with hook and loop Velcro® closure. Size: 7” x 10” (18 x 25 cm)
- After enclosing your items in the pouch. use the seams as a guide to fold over the top of the pouch three times.
- If folded properly, the two hook-and-loop strips will be aligned and facing each-other.
- Firmly press the hook-and-loop strips together to seal the pouch.
Caution: These bags were not designed or intended for submerged use. They are intended to keep gear dry in conditions such as rain, heavy dews, spray or splashing. Properly closed it will also keep water out in a quick immersion. Do not store electrical, photographic, or optical equipment in these bags as damage to these types of items could result. Coghlan’s will not replace or reimburse the value of the contents placed inside the pouch.Learn More
Built just as tough as the Gator Machete, the Junior is shorter and more packable. The two-sided blade has both a fine edge for hacking brush and vines and a rough cut saw edge for cutting branches, limbs and small trees. It’s a high-carbon steel shaft with a Gator grip handle. For back-country travel, when every bit of weight is accounted for, the Gator Jr. is the right machete.
- Overall Length: 18.75"
- Blade Length: 10.75"
- Weight: 14.30 oz.
- Head: High Carbon Steel
- Handle: Gator Grip
- Fine edge and saw blade
- Tactile rubber grip
Versatile and durable, your gear will stay dry inside these round bottom dry bags, even in adverse conditions. Shut out water by rolling down the top a few times and snapping the side release buckles together. The yellow and blue bags are constructed of extra heavy-duty vinyl /polyester tri-laminate with RF-welded seams. It's quick and easy to find items inside the clear bags, made of durable waterproof 19 oz. vinyl with RF-welded seams. Great for power boats, sail boats, personal watercraft, kayaks, canoes, camping, motorcycles, ATV's, snowmobiles and car top luggage racks too!Learn More