Whether it’s fuel or battery-powered, the Coleman® Lantern Hanger can hold your bail-handled camp light. The chain wraps tightly around trees, limbs and posts, and the support pegs give extra stability when you set the lantern on the hook. The hanger is easy to use and safe for trees.
- Holds any bail-handle lantern securely on tree, post, or limb
- Includes hanger and chain
The Coleman 6-person Instant Tent lives up to its name and can be set up or taken down in under one minute. Innovative one-piece design means the poles are pre-attached to the tent, eliminating assembly time and the risk of lost parts. Simply unfold the tent, spread out the fabric, extend the poles, click and lock and your tent is ready to go. A generous ten-by-nine-foot (W x D) footprint creates enough floor space for two queen-sized air mattresses, while the six-foot center height means most campers can stand fully upright. 16- and 20-millimeter steel poles are durable and strong enough to stand up to even stiff winds.
- Integrated rainfly seams are taped to provide water protection
- Exclusive weathertec system
- Preassembled frame for easy setup and folding
- Heavy duty fabric
The 5 Gallon Collapsible Water Container provides a convenient way to transport and use water wherever you need it. The convenient on/off spigot is removable, so it’s easy to fill. The Carrier’s molded handles make for easy carrying. When empty, the Carrier folds flat for easy transport and storage.
- On/Off spigot removes easily for quick filling
- Opening is large enough for ice cubes
- Heavy-duty polyethylene carrier resists dents and cracks
- 5 gallon capacity (18.9 Litres)
- FDA Food approved plastic
- BPA Free
The Nordic Cross 10 Person Cabin Tent 16'x11'x82" RK141611 is built with EverDry: Lasting Rain Protection. EverDry utilizes the best in tent engineering to keep you dry and comfortable when it rains.
- 10 person tent
- 144 square feet of interior space
- Seam taped rainfly for weather protection
- Welded tube floor helps prevent moisture wicking through floor seams
- Hanging curtain can divide tent into 2 rooms for additional privacy
- Expandable duffle bag with wheels for easy packing and mobility
The Grizzly Coolers were designed to be a truly rugged piece of equipment for extreme hunting enthusiasts who want to get away for the weekend or longer. The Grizzly Cooler line offers the perfect balance of durability and performance that is expected in an affordable, premium cooler. In the Grizzly 75 ice will last up to 10 days.
- RotoTough™ rotationally molded construction
- Environmentally friendly pressure-injected insulation
- Moldel-in hinge with stainless steel pin
- Dual 2” drain plug for easy, quick draining
- Full length drain channels for complete draining
- BearClaw™ Latches require no hardware and keep a secure grip
- Non-slip non-marking rubber feet
- Molded-in heavy duty handles
- Rope Handle with nylon sleeved rubber handle
- 2” Tiedown slots
- Embossed 30” ruler on lid
- Rubber Gasket makes a perfect seal
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in USA
- Exterior measures 33.25 inches wide by 18 inches deep, and stands 18 inches high
- Interior measures 27.5 inches wide by 14 inches deep with a height of 14 inches.
- Weighs 33 pounds empty
$14.99Classic design makes great tasting popcorn every time. Great for roasting chestnuts too! Use over a campfire or fireplace. The sliding lid is easy to open and the space-saving handle stores inside the corn popper when not in use. Wooden grip keeps handle cool and comfortable. Clean up is easy with the non-stick surface. Learn More
Rearm your tent’s protection from the rain, and spray on some Coleman® Pro-Techt™ Water Repellent. The long-lasting silicone solution is the same water treatment Coleman® nylon tents get at the factory. It also works on canvas, leather, suede and most other fabrics.
- Factory-applied stain and water treatment
- For use on canvas, nylon, leather, suede, most other fabrics
- Environmentally friendly
- Long-lasting silicone solution
- 10.5 oz. can
- Made in USA