Whether it’s fuel or battery-powered, the Coleman® Lantern Hanger can hold your bail-handled camp light. The chain wraps tightly around trees, limbs and posts, and the support pegs give extra stability when you set the lantern on the hook. The hanger is easy to use and safe for trees.
- Holds any bail-handle lantern securely on tree, post, or limb
- Includes hanger and chain
$14.99Classic design makes great tasting popcorn every time. Great for roasting chestnuts too! Use over a campfire or fireplace. The sliding lid is easy to open and the space-saving handle stores inside the corn popper when not in use. Wooden grip keeps handle cool and comfortable. Clean up is easy with the non-stick surface. Learn More
Innovative patent-pending ShelterLogic Firewood Seasoning Shed is designed to create burnable wood fast — twice as fast as open air drying. Seasons wood for indoor fireplaces, outdoor fire pits, chimineas, outdoor wood boilers and more.
A heavy-duty steel frame with ShelterLock stabilizers provides a strong, stable building. The translucent polyethylene ripstop fabric cover allows light in and retains heat to dry wood faster. The floor vapor barrier keeps excess ground moisture out and cross ventilation aids the drying process. This shed is sized to hold up to 1/2 cord of wood.
- Shed features zippered front door panels for easy stacking and access to wood
- Screened vents allow for increased airflow
- Cross ventilation wicks away moisture to assist the drying process
- Easy Slide cross rail system and Ratchet Tite tensioning provide solid cover anchoring to the frame
- Drying times are dependent on geography and seasons
- Shed includes ratchet tie-downs, auger anchors, bungee cords and instructions
- Creates dry, seasoned firewood 2X faster than open air drying
- Heavy-duty 34mm steel frame has Dupont premium powder-coat finish that resists chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion
- ShelterLock stabilizers strengthen and stabilize frame
- Translucent triple-layer 5.5-oz. polyethylene ripstop fabric cover allows light in and retains heat to dry wood faster
- Cover has heat-bonded seams and is 100% waterproof
- Cover is UV treated with added fade blockers, anti-aging and anti-fungal agents for long life
- Floor vapor barrier keeps out excess ground moisture
The Grizzly Coolers were designed to be a truly rugged piece of equipment for extreme hunting enthusiasts who want to get away for the weekend or longer. The Grizzly Cooler line offers the perfect balance of durability and performance that is expected in an affordable, premium cooler. In the Grizzly 75 ice will last up to 10 days.
- RotoTough™ rotationally molded construction
- Environmentally friendly pressure-injected insulation
- Moldel-in hinge with stainless steel pin
- Dual 2” drain plug for easy, quick draining
- Full length drain channels for complete draining
- BearClaw™ Latches require no hardware and keep a secure grip
- Non-slip non-marking rubber feet
- Molded-in heavy duty handles
- Rope Handle with nylon sleeved rubber handle
- 2” Tiedown slots
- Embossed 30” ruler on lid
- Rubber Gasket makes a perfect seal
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in USA
- Exterior measures 33.25 inches wide by 18 inches deep, and stands 18 inches high
- Interior measures 27.5 inches wide by 14 inches deep with a height of 14 inches.
- Weighs 33 pounds empty
Prepare meals on the trail without bringing your entire kitchen when you pack Coleman® Can Openers. They work using a back-and-forth motion to open any standard can. Each can opener is made of rust-resistant, nickel-plated steel. They hook easily to keychains and backpacks with a caribiner. Each package includes two can openers.
- Utilizes back and forth motion to open cans
- Made with rust resistant nickel plated steel
- Two can openers per package
- Dimensions: 3.55 in. x 0.88 in. x .05 in. (9 cm x 2.24 cm x 0.13 cm)
- Made in China