This mug keeps coffee piping hot six hours; well into the day and even on the coldest of mornings. The one-handed functionality makes this a perfect solution for those who are always on the go and want hot coffee at the ready.
- Vacuum insulated body + thermal lid keep drinks hot 6 hours, cold 24 hours
- 18/8 stainless steel won't rust; naturally BPA-free
- Push button lid lets you open, drink, close with one hand
- Leak proof and fully packable
- Dishwasher safe lid disassembles for deep cleaning
- Model/Size (lbs.) : 100
- HEIGHT (IN.) : 48
- HEIGHT (MM) : 1,219
- LPG CAPACITY (GAL.) : 23.6
- LPG CAPACITY (LITER): 89.3
- WATER CAPACITY (LBS.) : 239
- WATER CAPACITY (KG) : 108.4
- NOMINAL TARE WEIGHT (LBS.) : 68
- NOMINAL TARE WEIGHT (KG) : 30.8
- CYLINDER DIAMETER (IN.) : 14.7
- CYLINDER DIAMETER (MM) : 373
- CYLINDER VOLUME (CU. IN.) : 6,616
- CYLINDER VOLUME (LITER) : 108.4
- COLLAR DIAMETER (IN.) : 6.5
- COLLAR DIAMETER (MM) : 165
- COLLAR HEIGHT (IN.) : 5.1
- COLLAR HEIGHT (MM) : 130
- FOOTRING DIAMETER (IN.) : 14.5
- FOOTRING DIAMETER (MM) : 368
- STANDARD SPECIFICATION : DOT-4BW-240
The Coleman 6-person Instant Tent lives up to its name and can be set up or taken down in under one minute. Innovative one-piece design means the poles are pre-attached to the tent, eliminating assembly time and the risk of lost parts. Simply unfold the tent, spread out the fabric, extend the poles, click and lock and your tent is ready to go. A generous ten-by-nine-foot (W x D) footprint creates enough floor space for two queen-sized air mattresses, while the six-foot center height means most campers can stand fully upright. 16- and 20-millimeter steel poles are durable and strong enough to stand up to even stiff winds.
- Integrated rainfly seams are taped to provide water protection
- Exclusive weathertec system
- Preassembled frame for easy setup and folding
- Heavy duty fabric
Inflate or deflate airbeds or other inflatables from your vehicle with a Coleman® QuickPump™ 12V inflation system. The pump is powerful enough to inflate a queen double high airbed in just 3 minutes. It’s powered by a 12-volt outlet in most cars, trucks and SUVs. The nozzle fits all Coleman® Double Lock™ valves with attachments to fit Boston valves and pinch valves.
- Fast inflation and deflation for Coleman® Double Lock™ valves
- Inflate a queen double high airbed in just 3 minutes
- Adaptors included for Boston valves and pinch valves
- Portable design allows you to inflate and deflate from your vehicle’s 12-volt outlet
- Made in China
This stout container is compact enough for a toolbox, brown bag or lunch cooler. Stainless-steel construction stands up to rough work, play or travel. And the insulated lid doubles as a bowl. Wide-mouth opening makes it simple to fill in the morning and clean at night.
- Wide-mouth opening. Fills and cleans easily.
- Protective double-wall construction. Takes a beating still performs.
- Insulated lid. Doubles as a 12-oz. bowl.
- Leak-proof stopper. Locks it in. Turns + pours from front/back.
- Stainless steel. Built tough. No liners/coatings.
- Rustproof finish. Withstands weather and wear.
- Lifetime warranty.
Texsport offers a wide array of outdoor products, but the company is particularly well-known for its hammocks. Its first model, the Padre Island, was released nearly 25 years ago, and continues to be one of Texsport's bestselling items. The hammock measures 48-by-112 inches (W x D) overall, with a 45-by-76-inch (W x D) sleeping surface and 350-pound weight limit. Cool, comfortable cotton rope construction, hardwood spreader bars, and metal suspension rings round out the features.
- Super Easy to Setup
- 48" x 112" total size, 48" x 76" bed size
- Cool comfortable durable cotton rope
- Hardwood spreaders and heavy-duty suspension rings
- Weight limit 350 lbs
- Fits 14262 Hammock Stands
The Nordic Cross 10'x8'x60" Dome Tent RK141008 is built with EverDry: Lasting Rain Protection. EverDry utilizes the best in tent engineering to keep you dry and comfortable when it rains.
- 5 person tent
- 80 square feet of interior space
- Seam taped rainfly for weather protection
- Zippered fly and large mesh screen for ventilation
- Free standing frame with shock corded poles for easy set up and take down
- One-piece, roto-molded construction is extremely durable just like a whitewater kayak.
- YETI®’s proprietary PermaFrost™ Insulation is pressure-injected, giving you exceptional thermal resistance for unmatched ice retention.
- T-Rex™ Lid Latches, with patent-pending technology and molded-in keepers, keep your lid securely closed and are built to last.
- The YETI® ColdLock™ Gasket minimizes unwanted air exchange, locking out heat while sealing in cold.
- NeverFail™ Hinge System includes a full-length, integrated hinge that is selfstopping and will not break.
- FatWall™ Design features extra-thick walls designed to house added insulation for maximum ice retention
- BearFoot™ Non-Slip Feet, are made from non-marking rubber and help keep your cooler where you put it and up off of hot surfaces.
- InterLock™ Lid System enables lid to interlock with the cooler body, creating an essential form-fitting barrier between your contents and outside elements.
- AnchorPoint™ Tie-Down Slots are molded into cooler body for solid mounting
- DoubleHaul™ Handles, with textured grips and marine-grade nylon rope, make carrying a loaded cooler easier for two people.
- Integrated LipGrip™ Handles make solo carrying easier, save valuable space, and won’t get in the way.
- Vortex™ Drain System has a screw-in, gasketed drain plug that allows for easy draining while partially opened and guarantees leak-proof reliability.
- BullDog™ Strap Guides allow for your cooler to be securely racheted down while being hauled or transported.
- Constructed of food-grade material that is Dry Ice Compatible™ and UV-resistant.
- Integrated padlock ports make it easy to bear-proof your YETI®
- Dry goods rack included
- Dimensions: 30 1/2" L x 19 1/2" W x 20" H
- Weight: 33 pounds
- Capacity: 21.8 Gallons