The Exxel Outdoors Adult Sleeping bag is a great way to stay warm on those cool camp summer nights. With a temperature rating of 35° - 40°F, the adult sleeping bags are a great choice. The bag has elastic roll-up straps for easy storage and is washable.
- Materials: Polyester, Metal
- Construction: Rectangular style, Polyester outer and liner, with a full length self repairing zipper. Has two straps at the foot of the sleeping bag for easy roll-up.
- Weight: 4.15 lbs
- What's Included: Sleeping Bag
- Care Instructions: Machine washable
- Dimensions: 75" x 33"
- Shape : Rectangle Style
- Temperature Rating : 35-40 degree
- Color : Royal Blue
- Outer Shell Material : Ripstop Polyester
- Insulation Type : Triloft
- Fill Material : Polyfill
- Fill Weight : 3 lbs
- Lining Material : Micro-peached polyester
- Zipper Type : Full-length self repairing zipper
- Fits Up To : 75"
- Max Shoulder Girth : 33"
- Max Hip Girth : 33"
Slurp down soups and cereal at the campsite, BBQ or picnic from an impact-resistant Coleman® 6 in. (15.24 cm) Enamelware Mixing Bowl. Each lightweight, steel bowl is dishwasher-safe and coated in a durable, classic blue speckled enamel finish. They also stack together for easy, organized transport.
- 6 in. (15.24 cm) bowl
With its cabin-like design and plenty of room to stand and move, the Coleman® Montana™ 6 Tent feels more like a house than a tent at the campsite. It’s designed to hold up to the weather. Specially-angled windows let in the light, but not the water when it rains—even when they’re open. Insta-Clip™ Pole Attachments stand up to high wind and the WeatherTec™ System’s patented welded floors and inverted protected seams help ensure you stay dry. The snag-free, continuous pole sleeves mean you only have to feed the poles once—reducing setup time to just 15 minutes. The 12 ft. x 7 ft. floor is large enough to fit two queen size airbeds. Before you lie down, attach the fly for protection from the rain, or on dry nights, gaze at the stars through the mesh roof.
- Cabin design with specially-angled windows that keep rain out even when they're open
- Great for family car campers, scout leaders, extended camping trips
- Electrical access port to bring technology inside the tent
- Door awning, protection from rain and sun
- WeatherTec™ System— patented welded floors and inverted seams keep water out
- Rainfly for weather protection, mesh roof for more sunlight
- Insta-Clip™ Pole Attachments stand up to winds
- Snag-free, continuous pole sleeves for easy setup
- Interior gear pocket makes small, important items easy to find
- Easy, 15-minute setup with color-coded poles
- Carry bag with separate sacks for poles and stakes
- 12 ft. x 7 ft. (3.66 m x 12.13 m) footprint
- 5 ft. 8 in. (1.73 m) center height
- Limited 1 year warranty
- Made in China
- Disassembles easily for traveling, no tools required.
- The frame is lightweight, corrosion resistant welded aluminum.
- Cargo Area Measures 14"w x 34"l x 9"h
- Weighs only 18 lbs
- Cargo weight easily exceeds 100 lbs.
- 5" wide x 13.5" tall Pneumatic tires
- 5 Aluminum Rod Holders with vinyl tube covers
- Comes with cutting board and bait basket
- Handle is removable and adjusts for height
- Locking front caster for ease and stability
- Fish measuring tape decaled to frame for fish up to 24"
- All stainless steel hardware
The cart will carry large loads of equipment to fishing piers, bridges, across the beach, or down the dock to your boat.
This cart was designed and built by fisherman who know exactly what you need in a quality built fishing cart. During testing, every aspect was carefully thought out and often modified through customer feedback. From the materials used in construction, to the placement of the axle for perfect balance. Your new fishing cart is built to give you many years of excellent and memorable service.
- 5 Rods & Reels, upright & tangle free
- Up to 54 qt ice cooler
- Tackle box
- Lawn chairs
... And a variety of other fishing, beach, or boating items!
This cart (fully loaded) will travel easily through loose sand, snow, water, leaves and small rocks. The Reels on Wheels Fishing Jr. Cart can hold a 54 qt. Cooler, tackle boxes, bait containers and 5 fishing rods (upright & tangle free).
What comes in the box:Learn More
1 - Cart Frame
1 - Axle
2 - Tires (5" wide x 13.5" tall)
1 - Front wheel with locking brake
1 - Handle
1 - T foot for back stability
1 - Cutting board with bait basket *
1 - Stainless steel hardware kit
The YETI Tundra 45 has 9 gallons of storage capacity for food and drinks. It has a durable one-piece, roto-molded construction and features YETI®’s proprietary PermaFrost™ Insulation which is pressure-injected and gives it an exceptional ability to keep in the cold. The lid includes T-Rex™ Lid Latches that are molded-in to keep your lid securely closed. Inside the lid, a YETI® ColdLock™ Gasket minimizes unwanted air exchange, locking out heat while sealing in cold. It's NeverFail™ Hinge System includes a full-length, integrated hinge that is self-stopping and will not break. On the sides, DoubleHaul™ Handles with textured grips and marine-grade nylon rope, make carrying a loaded cooler easier for two people. The Integrated LipGrip™ Handles make solo carrying easier, save valuable space, and won’t get in the way.The FatWall™ Design features extra-thick walls designed to house added insulation for maximum ice retention. On the bottom, BearFoot™ Non-Slip Feet are made from non-marking rubber and assist in keeping the cooler where you put it and up off of hot surfaces. The InterLock™ Lid System enables the lid to interlock with the cooler body, creating an essential form-fitting barrier between your contents and outside elements. BullDog™ Strap Guides allow for your cooler to be securely ratcheted down while being hauled or transported. The body of the cooler also has AnchorPoint™ Tie-Down Slots which are molded into cooler body for solid mounting. On the side, the Vortex™ Drain System has a screw-in, gasketed drain plug that allows for easy draining while partially opened and guarantees leak-proof reliability. This cooler is constructed of food-grade material that is Dry Ice Compatible™ and UV-resistant. The integrated padlock ports make it easy to bear-proof your YETI®.
- 2" PermaFrost insulation
- Non-Slip Feet
- Freezer-styled gasket
- T-latches molded into the body for a secure closure
- Weighs 22 pounds
- Dimensions: 25.5" L x 16" W x 15 1/2" H
Keep your drink close and as cold or hot as you want it in a Coleman® Military Style Canteen. This polyethylene canteen leaves no metallic taste. The bottle snaps snuggly into the insulated, cotton cover that clips onto the adjustable belt. A strap even connects the lid to the canteen to prevent you from losing the cap.
- Cotton-insulated cover helps keep contents cool
- Adjustable belt
- Polyethylene canteen leaves no metallic taste
- Lanyard retains cap
- Canteen Dimensions: 7.5 in. x 4.4 in. x 2.8 in. (19.05 cm x 11.18 cm x 7.11 cm)
- Belt Dimensions: 42 in. x 2 in. (106.68 cm x 5.08 cm)
- Capacity 28 oz. (793.78 g)
- Made in China
A compact, lightweight blanket made from aluminized, non-stretch polyester. Stays flexible in freezing temperatures. Reflects body heat back to body. Wind and waterproof.
Also known as a survival blanket, space blanket, first aid blanket, thermal blanket or all weather blanket, The Coghlan’s emergency blanket is essential survival gear for emergency preparedness.
- Size: 52” x 82.5” (132 x 210 cm)
- Weight: 1.5 oz. (42.5 g)
Whether it’s fuel or battery-powered, the Coleman® Lantern Hanger can hold your bail-handled camp light. The chain wraps tightly around trees, limbs and posts, and the support pegs give extra stability when you set the lantern on the hook. The hanger is easy to use and safe for trees.
- Holds any bail-handle lantern securely on tree, post, or limb
- Includes hanger and chain