Regular Price: $2.49
Special Price: $2.12Approximately 40 wooden matches to a pocket size box. Ideal for Hunters, Fishermen, Campers or Outdoor Workers. Safety Matches cannot light accidentally. Must be struck on striker surface on box. Contains 4 match boxes. Each box contains 40 matches. Learn More
These heavy duty tent stakes from Caughlan's are perfect to hold down a dropcloth under a tent, or keep a tarp in place for a special event. At 10" long they will penetrate the hardest soil, and are made of heavy duty plated steel. The plastic head offers a small hook or eyelet to tie a rope or cord to.Learn More
- Combination knife, fork and spoon for the perfect accessory for camping, hiking, or picnics
- One end functions as a spoon, while the opposite end features a fork and serrated blade for cutting
- Heat resistant construction is safe for use with non-stick cookware
- Dishwasher safe
- Length: 6 3/4"
*****NOTE: THIS ITEM IS ASSORTED - COLOR MAY VARY*****Learn More
MaxCold Natural Ice is sealed tight in durable reinforced plastic. Made with pure water, its contents pose no threat to food or water if accidentally punctured. Ideal for use in soft side coolers or wherever melted ice is undesirable.
- Freezes faster and lasts longer than gel
- Sheets of ice cubes remain flexible when frozen
- Ideal for localized intense cold for injuries or food/beverage items
- Made with pure water
- Eliminates mess of melting ice
- Reusable – just refreeze between uses
- Cleans easily with soap and water
- May be cut to size for custom fit
Wipe exterior surfaces of MaxCold Ice clean before storing and refreezing. Light dirt or stains can be cleaned with water or mild detergent. Tougher stains may be cleaned with diluted solution of baking soda and water. Ensure all cleaning agents are rinsed and the ice is dry before storage. To prevent ice sheets from sticking together when frozen, dry thoroughly before freezing.
This Igloo product is warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship under normal use and service for 90 days from the date of original purchase. For additional information, please visit the Warranty Service page under Customer Care.