Coleman Mantel Insta-Clip For Coleman Lanterns 21B122
- 2 in a Pack
- Fits most models
For a no mess, easy cleanup of all portable toilet waste there is nothing better than the Double Doodie waste bags. With a double zip locking mechanism that ensures a tight, leak-proof seal and a tough outer bag that minimizes any chance of puncturing, the Double Doodie is an essential for any portable toilet use.
NOTE: Please dispose of all waste in an approved manner.
- Length: 7.50 Width: 4.50 Height: 5.75
- Weight: 0.75lbs
A compact, lightweight blanket made from aluminized, non-stretch polyester. Stays flexible in freezing temperatures. Reflects body heat back to body. Wind and waterproof.
Also known as a survival blanket, space blanket, first aid blanket, thermal blanket or all weather blanket, The Coghlan’s emergency blanket is essential survival gear for emergency preparedness.
- Size: 52” x 82.5” (132 x 210 cm)
- Weight: 1.5 oz. (42.5 g)
Stop spending time searching for the most comfortable ground to set up your tent; take along the Coleman Trailhead II military style cot. The roomy, steel bed frame gets you off the ground and into comfort. Its dual cross-bar design is easy to assemble and folds up into a compact size. The cot is for heights up to 6 ft. 2 in.
- Comfortable, supportive design
- Easy-to-assemble design folds compactly
- Durable, dual-cross-bar steel frame
- Heavy-duty polyester fabric
- Unfolded Dimensions: 75 in. x 30 in. x 17 in. (190.5 cm x 76.2 cm x 43.2 cm)
- Folded Dimensions: 40.2 in. x 7.9 in. x 3.9 in. (102 cm x 20 cm x 10 cm)
- Weight Rating: Supports up to 300 lbs. (136 kg)
- Maximum Height: Comfortable fits a person up to 6 ft. 2 in. (2.03 m)
- Carry Weight: 18.3 lbs (8.3 kg)
Coleman Outdoors silk-lite Gold top lantern mantle. Standard 2-pack bag style mantle. Made to fit all lantern models below:
Coleman Co 21A102 2-Pack Standard 2 Mantle, 2 Pack, Standard 2 Mantle, Fits Lantern Models #200, #201, #214, #220, 275, #282, #285, #286, #288, #290, #295, #5107, #5114, #5150, #5154, #9950 & #9960.
Fits Lantern Models
This basic stainless steel flask is the perfect piece to take tailgating, camping, or just to use when celebrating. It's rugged exterior makes it the perfect accessory. Holds a full 8 ounces of your favorite beverage.
- 18/8 single wall stainless steel won't rust; naturally BPA-free
- Integrated lanyard -never lose your cap
- Leak proof and fully packable
The Venture Outdoors Realtree Campsite Floor Mat is great for tents, campsites, cabins, tree stands, truck beds, and more! It is infused with Microban technology for a cleaner, fresher surface. Microban fights the growth of stain and odor-causing bacteria, mold, and mildew. This roll up floor mat is lightweight, portable, and can be used anywhere.
- Water resistant
- Shock absorbing
- Easy to clean
- Cut to fit
- Protected with Microban
- Realtree heat transfer graphics
Size 46" x 93" Weight 60.8 oz. Thickness 0.3" (7 mm)
The Grizzly Coolers were designed to be a truly rugged piece of equipment for extreme hunting enthusiasts who want to get away for the weekend or longer. The Grizzly Cooler line offers the perfect balance of durability and performance that is expected in an affordable, premium cooler. In the Grizzly 75 ice will last up to 10 days.
- RotoTough™ rotationally molded construction
- Environmentally friendly pressure-injected insulation
- Moldel-in hinge with stainless steel pin
- Dual 2” drain plug for easy, quick draining
- Full length drain channels for complete draining
- BearClaw™ Latches require no hardware and keep a secure grip
- Non-slip non-marking rubber feet
- Molded-in heavy duty handles
- Rope Handle with nylon sleeved rubber handle
- 2” Tiedown slots
- Embossed 30” ruler on lid
- Rubber Gasket makes a perfect seal
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in USA
- Exterior measures 33.25 inches wide by 18 inches deep, and stands 18 inches high
- Interior measures 27.5 inches wide by 14 inches deep with a height of 14 inches.
- Weighs 33 pounds empty
Conquer the outdoors in comfort and convenience with help from a Coleman® Cool Zephyr™ Ceiling Fan with Light. This portable ventilation and lighting system gets the air circulating anywhere in any tent. Just set the magnetic side on the ceiling where you want it and then attach the steel plate from the outside. The durable fan offers high and low settings, and the bright light switches to a nightlight for young campers who need a little more security. The soft, foam blades are safe for use around children, and the system stays where you want it without slipping or damaging your tent’s fabric. Run the fan and light however you like, using both, one or none of the features only when you need them. The fan and light is powered by four D-cell batteries.
- Add light and ventilation to your tent or shelter
- Magnetic attachment prevents damage to tents
- Versatile design—use both, one or no feature(s)
- Three light modes: high, nightlight and off
- Three fan modes: high, low and off
- Soft foam fan blades prevent injuries
- Battery-powered on four D-cell batteries
- Made in China