Coolers - Ice Chests
Secure your YETI® Cooler in a boat, truck bed, trailer, or barbeque rig with the YETI® Cooler tie-down kit. When not in use, only the low profile deck plates remain leaving nothing to trip over.
- 2 heavy duty nylon straps with stainless steel cam buckles.
- 2 stainless steel deck plates, and mounting hardware.
- All hardware is marine grade stainless steel.
- Fits all YETI® models, except Tundra 420
Sometimes bigger is better - something you'll discover with our 140 qt, 100 percent American-made cooler. ORCA coolers are roto-molded in America's heartland, lockable and come with a lifetime guarantee. Made with premium insulation, it will keep your food and drinks cool and make your ice last days longer. Padded carrying handles make it easier to take your ORCA wherever you go. Each cooler sold benefits conservation through the United States. Sale of the pink ORCA cooler benefits the Susan G. Komen Foundation's breast cancer research.
- 140-quart storage capacity
- Durable, roto-molded construction
- Integrated insulation for maximum ice/cold retention and freshness of your stowed items for up to 10 days
- Lid gasket to ensure a perfect seal
- Extendable flex-grip handles for comfortable solo or tandem portage
- Cargo net attachment for added storage
- Easy-flow drainage spout
Inside: 31" x 15.5" x 15.6"
Outside: 40" x 23.5" x 20.875"
- One-piece, roto-molded construction is extremely durable just like a whitewater kayak.
- YETI®’s proprietary PermaFrost™ Insulation is pressure-injected, giving you exceptional thermal resistance for unmatched ice retention.
- T-Rex™ Lid Latches, with patent-pending technology and molded-in keepers, keep your lid securely closed and are built to last.
- The YETI® ColdLock™ Gasket minimizes unwanted air exchange, locking out heat while sealing in cold.
- NeverFail™ Hinge System includes a full-length, integrated hinge that is selfstopping and will not break.
- FatWall™ Design features extra-thick walls designed to house added insulation for maximum ice retention
- BearFoot™ Non-Slip Feet, are made from non-marking rubber and help keep your cooler where you put it and up off of hot surfaces.
- InterLock™ Lid System enables lid to interlock with the cooler body, creating an essential form-fi tting barrier between your contents and outside elements.
- AnchorPoint™ Tie-Down Slots are molded into cooler body for solid mounting
- DoubleHaul™ Handles, with textured grips and marine-grade nylon rope, make carrying a loaded cooler easier for two people.
- Integrated LipGrip™ Handles make solo carrying easier, save valuable space, and won’t get in the way.
- Vortex™ Drain System has a screw-in, gasketed drain plug that allows for easy draining while partially opened and guarantees leak-proof reliability.
- BullDog™ Strap Guides allow for your cooler to be securely racheted down while being hauled or transported.
- Constructed of food-grade material that is Dry Ice Compatible™ and UV-resistant.
- Integrated padlock ports make it easy to bear-proof your YETI®
- Dry goods rack included
- Dimensions: 33 1/4" L x 17 7/8" W x 18" H
- Weight: 30 pounds
- Capacity: 18.7 Gallons
When you need a little more cooling capacity, the 40QT fits that "In-Between" need perfectly. Ideal for the on the go adventurer. ORCA Coolers are roto-molded in America's heartland by American workers. Its premium insulation keeps your food and drinks on ice longer. Padded carrying handles make it easier to take your cooler wherever you go - boats, blinds and everywhere in between. Every ORCA sold benefits conservation throughout the United States. Sale of the pink ORCA cooler benefits the Susan G. Komen Foundation's breast cancer research
Inside: 19" X 11.75" X 11"
Outside: 26" X 17.5" X 17.5"
Small but mighty, the YETI Roadie is the best personal cooler you’ll ever find to protect your lunch from the ravages of sandwich-soggifying, drink-sweating heat. Built with the same hardy one-piece construction and ice-retaining insulation as our Tundra ice chests, this small personal cooler is equipped with a heavy-duty stainless steel handle for better portability. The Roadie is even grizzly proof, just like its larger Tundra cousins. Take this sturdy little portable cooler with you to the job site, or play hooky and head down to your favorite fishing hole. It’s also right at home in a campsite, kayak, canoe, ATV or golf cart. Hitting up a BYOB party, barbecue or restaurant? The small Roadie cooler is the ideal size to BYOB, and the No Sweat Design prevents any embarrassing messes. The unbreakable, self-stopping hinges keep the lid propped open while you fish around for the perfect pairing. What beer goes best with venison sausage?
- Rotomolded Construction - makes it armored to the core and virutally indestructible
- Permafrost Insulation - the stronghold of cold
- No Sweat Design - keeps it dry on the outside
- Bearfoot Non-Slip Feet - assures your cooler stays put
- Vortex Drain System - a quick twist drains it all
- Can hold 14 cans
- Capacity: 20 lbs. of ice
The YETI Tundra 45 has 9 gallons of storage capacity for food and drinks. It has a durable one-piece, roto-molded construction and features YETI®’s proprietary PermaFrost™ Insulation which is pressure-injected and gives it an exceptional ability to keep in the cold. The lid includes T-Rex™ Lid Latches that are molded-in to keep your lid securely closed. Inside the lid, a YETI® ColdLock™ Gasket minimizes unwanted air exchange, locking out heat while sealing in cold. It's NeverFail™ Hinge System includes a full-length, integrated hinge that is self-stopping and will not break. On the sides, DoubleHaul™ Handles with textured grips and marine-grade nylon rope, make carrying a loaded cooler easier for two people. The Integrated LipGrip™ Handles make solo carrying easier, save valuable space, and won’t get in the way.The FatWall™ Design features extra-thick walls designed to house added insulation for maximum ice retention. On the bottom, BearFoot™ Non-Slip Feet are made from non-marking rubber and assist in keeping the cooler where you put it and up off of hot surfaces. The InterLock™ Lid System enables the lid to interlock with the cooler body, creating an essential form-fitting barrier between your contents and outside elements. BullDog™ Strap Guides allow for your cooler to be securely ratcheted down while being hauled or transported. The body of the cooler also has AnchorPoint™ Tie-Down Slots which are molded into cooler body for solid mounting. On the side, the Vortex™ Drain System has a screw-in, gasketed drain plug that allows for easy draining while partially opened and guarantees leak-proof reliability. This cooler is constructed of food-grade material that is Dry Ice Compatible™ and UV-resistant. The integrated padlock ports make it easy to bear-proof your YETI®.
- 2" PermaFrost insulation
- Non-Slip Feet
- Freezer-styled gasket
- T-latches molded into the body for a secure closure
- Weighs 22 pounds
- Dimensions: 25.5" L x 16" W x 15 1/2" H
Keep your refreshments cool at the lake or pool and enjoy them without even leaving the water! Features: - Molded PVC Comfort Grip Handles - PVC Bladder - Heat Sealed Seams - Safety Valves - Reinforced Grommet - Full circumference zippered lid - color-coded cup holdersLearn More
Non-marking rubber feet help keep your cooler where you put it. They will prevent sliding and keep your YETI® up off the deck for easy rinsing.
This item is sold in a pack of 1.Learn More
YETI®’s screw-in gasketed drain plug is leak-proof and rugged. It’s designed to drain when partially open without having to fully remove the plug. The cooler floor is channeled and recessed for easy draining.Learn More
Make an impression with the AmeriHome Small Ice Chest and give a cool retro vibe to your backyard BBQ, rec room or basement bar. Can't find a bottle opener? No problem. Remove the cap with the attached bottle opener on the side of the cooler. Easily transport up to 18 cans or 12 bottles. Keep the contents from spilling with the locking handle and lid.
The cooler is lined with a thick and durable plastic that helps to keep the contents cold. The exterior is constructed of sheet metal with a deep blue powder coat finish will resist scratches and rust. Protective chrome covers on the top corners help protect the finish from wear and tear.
- Plastic lined cooler for easy cleaning
- Metal exterior with powder coat paint finish, polished chrome exterior accents
- Holds up to 18 cans or 12 bottles
- Built-in bottle opener, locking handle with lid
- Overall size: 11.5 in. L x 9 in. W x 14.5 in. H
- Inside dimensions: 9.5 L x 7.25 W x 10.5 D
- 3 gallons (12 qt.)