These barrel swivels allow the terminal end to swivel freely adding strength to the line when fishing larger fish.
- Strong and durable
- Feature twisted wire eyes
- Size: 14
- LB Test: 20 lb
- Pieces: 8
This knife is designed for the fisherman that likes some flex to the blade. Excellent for filleting fish of all sizes. Bubba Blade used the same patented textured no slip grip handle and stainless steel as the Bubba Blade 9-Inch Stiffie for effortless cutting and total knife control.
- 9" blade with 6" handle for a total length of 15"
- Full tang construction made from a single piece of steel provides strength and stability and balances the knife
- The Bubba Blade is coated with a non stick surface that is bonded with Titanium that will help prevent rusting & pitting and let the meat slide off the blade effortlessly
- Trigger grip lets you put some heat on the knife when needed
- Thumb & finger pads ensure total control
- Safety guards for protection from the blade & spines of fish
- High carbon stainless steel - extremely durable, exceptional edge retention yet easy to resharpen
- Large patented textured no slip grip handle made from thermoplastic polymer then wrapped with a special synthetic rubber for outstanding grip security
- Factory sharpened by hand to razor sharpness
- Rockwell hardness rating 56-58
- Custom black synthetic sheath with velcro straps
From the back coves to the big water, our Freshwater Edition trolling motors have you covered for the long haul with renowned MotorGuide durability in a wide range of options to fit your boat and fishing style. Pound-for-pound and dollar-for-dollar, there's not a better value in fishing.
- 40 pounds of thrust with 12 volts, power.
- 30" shaft length to fit your application.
- Durable 5-speed technology, allowing great value for the trusted standard.
- Quiet, smooth operation lets you get closer to the fish.
- Go shallower, faster, and quieter with our tapered hub, 3-blade, weed-free Machete III prop, designed by Mercury Propellers.
- Foot control offers long-lasting rack-and-pinion design.
The Rapala® Original Floater® is still the number one "go-to" lure. Whether twitched on the top as a surface bait, retrieved as a shallow runner, weighted with a split shot for medium depths or bottom walked off a three-way swivel or bottom-bouncer, its original wounded minnow action continues to be irresistible to gamefish on every continent around the world.This lure is designed for depths of 4' - 6' Learn More
These sinkers can be tied directly on your line or to a snap swivel to help adjust the depth of your bait or lure.Learn More
Is the trolling motor really one of the most important pieces of equipment on your boat? It is when your livelihood depends on it. At MotorGuide, we understand what's most important to our users. It comes down to whether or not your trolling motor performs. It's that simple. Touring professionals are always looking for an edge, and with MotorGuide's Tour Edition, they've found it.
Every Tour model combines the Digital advantage with our stainless steel shafts, metal pedals and heads. What is Digital? MotorGuide Digital monitors your motor's amp-draw, heat dissipation, output, and other vital parameters, resulting in a cooler-running, more durable motor with an extended service life. Digital is a self-contained, sealed module in the lower unit that brings all vital motor components together in one protected location, while eliminating outdated analog circuit boards and their related components. Digital allows you to dial into the precise speed you are searching for, and in turn results in longer lasting battery life.
Our trolling motors are more than tough, they're virtually indestructible. That's the Tour difference. Only from MotorGuide.
- Stainless steel shafts and components, metal head, and pedal make this the toughest trolling motor ever.
- Digital power from 75 to 109 pounds of thrust with 24 or 36-volt options.
- Completely sealed Digital module is protected from heat, moisture, corrosion and shock, greatly improving durability.
- MotorGuide Digital efficiency results in sustained battery life and more time on the water.
- Soft-start feature ramps up power, creating smoother initial motion.
- Quiet, smooth variable-speed operation lets you get closer to the fish.
- Machete III Prop runs quiet and has a smaller diameter than two-blade designs for the ultimate shallow water performance.
- Push-pull adjustable steering with stainless steel pulleys is known for its feel and precision, limiting torque and fatigue.
- Compact, hydrodynamic, lightweight lower units.
- MicroSwitch is designed to withstand the demands of harsh, wet tournament conditions.
- Gator Spring Mount features extruded aircraft aluminum for rock-solid durability. A spring return linkage make underwater obstacles a thing of the past.
- 20.8 Gator Breakaway mount features a center decket and a hinged door for easy motor removal.
This Bass Assassin tiny shad lure is excellent for catching crappie and other pan fish.Learn More
With its slight exaggeration of Rapala’s unique baitfish-in-distress behavior, the Jointed™ gets the undivided attention of otherwise uninterested gamefish. This articulated, or "broken back" lure can be fished like the Original Floater®, top to bottom. It is the perfect choice after a cold front, when fish are traditionally finicky and in a negative feeding mood.This model is designed to be used at depths of 5' - 7' Learn More
These bobbers are helpful to young anglers see when when the fish are biting their line.
- Easy to push button
- Great for kids
- Durable and long-lasting
The R3 Transom mount is the ultimate in strength, rigidity and durability. The aluminum alloy construction and stainless steel hinge pins make it one of the most powerful and durable trolling motors available. A classic 5 speeds forward/2 speeds reverse controls and reversible motor head create a dependable yet versatile motor. Put the control at your fingertips with the R3's ergonomic extending handle and a durable multi-position angle adjustment aluminum mount.
The R3 transom mount features aluminum alloy construction with a rugged powder coat finish.
Control and mounting options:
- Hand controlled
- Bow mounted Hand controlled
- Transom mounted
- From 30 to 55 pounds of thrust with 12-volt power.
- 5 speeds forward and 2 reverse
- Reversible motor head for bow or transom mount operation
- Quiet, smooth operation lets you get closer to the fish.
- Ergonomic, extending handle puts control at your fingertips
- Taper-Lock Mount with 7-point adjustment
- Aluminum shaft provides strength and durability
- Solid aluminum and steel lower unit with powder coat finish
- Stainless steel propeller shaft
- Powerful lower unit runs cooler and lasts longer
- One-touch, rapid slide-depth adjustment collar