Built like a tank with the mobility of a sports car so you can fish aggressively and quickly adapt to changes in structure and shoreline. A raised, lighted directional indicator on the all-metal head shows the way at night from any angle. The tough, metal foot pedal has variable speed control and the two-cable, pull-pull steering reduces torque for effortless handling.
Extruded aircraft-aluminum Gator spring mount with a spring-return breakaway feature delivers strength and protection up front. Rigid stainless steel column for torque-free steering and extended corrosion-free use. Sonar-ready with a transducer built into the lower unit for cable-free sonar connection. Built-in weed ring. Durable Machete prop.
- Lowrance transducer and temperature sensor
- Digital Guardian variable speed module
- Improved foot pedal and steering cables
- Stainless shaft/bearing design
When the Rapala® design team created the Shad Rap®, they had been searching for the best crankbait around - one that would closely resemble bait fish the world over, cast like a bullet, work at a variety of depths and embody the legendary Rapala action. That’s a tall order for one lure, but the Shad Rap has proven itself time and time again with confidence and ease. Now the Rapala Shad Rap is the benchmark by which all other lures are measured. Considered by many to be the best running hardbait, the Shad Rap is equally effective whether cast or trolled and is designed to be fished at ultra slow to super fast speeds without any negative effects.This lure is designed for depths of 4' - 9' Learn More
Every Zoom soft plastic bait is super-soft to the touch and salt-impregnated.Learn More
The simple monofilament fishing line from South Bend Co. is great for any angler young and old. This fishing line has a high knot strength and resists abrasion for a strong fishing line at an incredible price.Learn More
These sinkers can be tied directly on your line or to a snap swivel to help adjust the depth of your bait or lure.Learn More
$414.97With the longest run-time of any motor in its class and the advantage of precise variable speed adjustment, VariMAX gives you the freedom to fish all day with unmatched control of your boat – and the guts to get it done, day in and day out.
You’ll get over 3x the battery life of traditional 5-speed motors and never have to settle for a little too fast or a bit too slow. Dial it way down and whisper through the shallows, or crank it up and cut through the wind with less amp draw. Fish longer, fish exactly the speed you want, and fish quieter...all with the extreme durability of MotorGuide and our Digital advantage.
- Digital variable speed control that minimizes amp draw and maximizes fishing time. Fish up to 3.5-times longer than a 5-speed motor.
- Large diameter 1.25" aluminum shaft for greater strength and durability.
- Powerful 3.5" diameter VariMAX Digital motors run cooler and last longer.
- Intuitive push/pull, forward and reverse speed adjustments.
- BluVis integrated speed and battery indicator.
- Taper-Lock mount with 7-point adjustment eliminates slack.
- One-touch, rapid slide-depth adjustment collar.
- Extending Tri-Lobe, soft-touch handle for the perfect feel and control.
- Limited Warranty. 12-Volt motors:
- One-Year Limited Warranty. 24-Volt motors:
- Two-Year Limited Warranty.
The Rapala® Original Floater® is still the number one "go-to" lure. Whether twitched on the top as a surface bait, retrieved as a shallow runner, weighted with a split shot for medium depths or bottom walked off a three-way swivel or bottom-bouncer, its original wounded minnow action continues to be irresistible to gamefish on every continent around the world.This lure is designed for depths of 4' - 6' Learn More
A proven leader for more than two-and-a-half decades, the Original Culprit Worm has outperformed all others-continuing a tradition of catching more and bigger bass. Its "kicking" tail and unique color selections gives anglers the extra edge.Learn More
This Bass Assassin tiny shad lure is excellent for catching crappie and other pan fish.Learn More
Constructed from Ash, and featuring Hard Maple white fiberglass limbs, the Adventure 2.0 comes equipped with sight, stabilizer and plunger bushings installed. It is the ideal bow for backyard shooting, schools, clubs, camp programs and J.O.A.D. The Adventure 2.0 features heavy duty, aluminum limb pockets to ensure a secure fit.
- Ideal for most archers from ages 14 and older
- Suggested Brace Height 8-8 1/2"
- Dacron string included.