- Disassembles easily for traveling, no tools required.
- The frame is lightweight, corrosion resistant welded aluminum.
- Cargo Area Measures 14"w x 34"l x 9"h
- Weighs only 18 lbs
- Cargo weight easily exceeds 100 lbs.
- 5" wide x 13.5" tall Pneumatic tires
- 5 Aluminum Rod Holders with vinyl tube covers
- Comes with cutting board and bait basket
- Handle is removable and adjusts for height
- Locking front caster for ease and stability
- Fish measuring tape decaled to frame for fish up to 24"
- All stainless steel hardware
The cart will carry large loads of equipment to fishing piers, bridges, across the beach, or down the dock to your boat.
This cart was designed and built by fisherman who know exactly what you need in a quality built fishing cart. During testing, every aspect was carefully thought out and often modified through customer feedback. From the materials used in construction, to the placement of the axle for perfect balance. Your new fishing cart is built to give you many years of excellent and memorable service.
- 5 Rods & Reels, upright & tangle free
- Up to 54 qt ice cooler
- Tackle box
- Lawn chairs
... And a variety of other fishing, beach, or boating items!
This cart (fully loaded) will travel easily through loose sand, snow, water, leaves and small rocks. The Reels on Wheels Fishing Jr. Cart can hold a 54 qt. Cooler, tackle boxes, bait containers and 5 fishing rods (upright & tangle free).
What comes in the box:Learn More
1 - Cart Frame
1 - Axle
2 - Tires (5" wide x 13.5" tall)
1 - Front wheel with locking brake
1 - Handle
1 - T foot for back stability
1 - Cutting board with bait basket *
1 - Stainless steel hardware kit
The worm weight is designed to slide freely through vegetation and also be aerodynamic for casting, all while adjusting the depth of your lure and bait.
- Size: 4
- 3/8 oz
- 7 pieces
The Rod Rack III holds a total of 8 fishing rods with 2 at a 45° angle for bait rigging!
- Accommodates up to a 54 qt. marine cooler.
- Inside dimensions are 15" x 26".
Rod Rack III equipment is specifically designed for surf fisherman to carry rods, coolers, and other equipment to the beach. Each Rod Rack III can be mounted to the front or rear of the vehicle with a 2" receiver and is adjustable to accommodate different surf rod lengths. A heavy gauge aluminum stabilizer bar eliminates undesirable movement and increases rigidity while avoiding corrosion. Made from high strength, light weight aluminum makes all of the Rod Racks rugged and corrosion resistant. A Starboard Marine Cutting Board and a Cutting Board/Tackle Box combination are available as accessories.
The Rod Rack III has a one piece, curved receiver bar which improves each Rod Rack III product by providing better strength and durability and positions the Rod Rack for longer surf rods. It also allows better visibility of the Rod Rack when rods are not being carried and provides more space between the Rod Rack and your vehicle.
- The Rod Rack III Holds 8 Fishing Rods with 2 at a 45° angle for bait rigging!
- Accommodates up to a 54 qt. marine cooler.
- Inside dimensions are 15" X 26".
- Maximum recommended carry weight of 200 lbs.
- Mounts to a front or rear 2" receiver.
- Heavy gauge aluminum receiver stabilizer bar eliminates undesirable movement and increase rigidity.
- Adjustments for varying rod lengths.
- High strength, light weight, aluminum construction makes them rugged and corrosion resistant.
- A cutting board and a cutting board/tackle box combination are available.
These Egg Shaped Lure Sinkers help lightweight lures sink for fishing in deeper waters.
- Smooth oval shape helps them glide through weeds and rocks
- Slip through line hole minimizes "spooking" the fish when the bait is taken
- Size: 7
- Weight: 3/4 oz
- Pieces: 4
The Liners for the Jr. Cart are made from high density vinyl laminated polyester with UV barrier for years of use.
The Liner easily attaches to your Reels on Wheels™ Cart with heavy duty velcro® straps. All our liners come with a drain hole for easy cleaning.
Useful for keeping track of all those little items - and looks good too!Learn More
The Rod Rack Bumper Mount VI holds a total of 6 fishing rods mounted directly to the bumper of your vehicle.
Rod Rack Bumper Mount VI equipment is specifically designed for surf fisherman to carry rods to and from the beach. Each Rod Rack VI can be mounted directly to the front of the vehicle.
Made from high strength, light weight aluminum makes them rugged and corrosion resistant.
- Rod Lengths are 2" diameter x 16" long with slotted vinyl tube covers
From the back coves to the big water, our Freshwater Edition trolling motors have you covered for the long haul with renowned MotorGuide durability in a wide range of options to fit your boat and fishing style. Pound-for-pound and dollar-for-dollar, there's not a better value in fishing.
- 40 pounds of thrust with 12 volts, power.
- 50" shaft length to fit your application.
- Durable 5-speed technology, allowing great value for the trusted standard.
- Quiet, smooth operation lets you get closer to the fish.
- Go shallower, faster, and quieter with our tapered hub, 3-blade, weed-free Machete III prop, designed by Mercury Propellers.
- Foot control offers long-lasting rack-and-pinion design.
Clean your fish and process your game on the spot with the Sportsman Series Folding Game with faucet and hose attachment. The all purpose table makes dressing fish and wild game quicker and easier to clean. This portable, folding table weighs just over 20 pounds and can easily be transported from your vehicle to your campsite. The generous plastic table top, measuring 45 inches long and 23 inches deep, has separate prep and sink areas. Attach the hose to the chrome plated faucet, or use the quick connect hose fastener for a steady supply of fresh, clean water. The drain in the sink is connected to a hose that can be placed inside a bucket that can easily be emptied when finished.
- Portable table for cleaning fish and game on-site
- Attach water hose to faucet, place bucket underneath, then cut and clean fish or game
- Chrome plated faucet with garden hose hook up (bucket not included)
- Durable plastic top with separate sink and prep areas
- Table measure 46 in. L x 23 in. W x 33 in. H
- Max weight capacity 220 lbs.
Every Zoom soft plastic bait is super-soft to the touch and salt-impregnated.Learn More
A proven leader for more than two-and-a-half decades, the Original Culprit Worm has outperformed all others-continuing a tradition of catching more and bigger bass. Its "kicking" tail and unique color selections gives anglers the extra edge.Learn More