The Rod Rack Console Mount holds a total of 6 fishing rods and can be mounted to any flat surface.
Dimensions : 49'' wide with 10-1/2'' tall rod holders, 7-1/2'' on center spacing.
Rod Rack equipment is specifically designed for surf fisherman to carry rods, coolers, and other equipment to the beach. Made from high strength, light weight aluminum makes all of the Rod Racks rugged and corrosion resistant.
Mounts to any flat surface like:
- Tool box
Clean your fish and process your game on the spot with the Sportsman Series Folding Game with faucet and hose attachment. The all purpose table makes dressing fish and wild game quicker and easier to clean. This portable, folding table weighs just over 20 pounds and can easily be transported from your vehicle to your campsite. The generous plastic table top, measuring 45 inches long and 23 inches deep, has separate prep and sink areas. Attach the hose to the chrome plated faucet, or use the quick connect hose fastener for a steady supply of fresh, clean water. The drain in the sink is connected to a hose that can be placed inside a bucket that can easily be emptied when finished.
- Portable table for cleaning fish and game on-site
- Attach water hose to faucet, place bucket underneath, then cut and clean fish or game
- Chrome plated faucet with garden hose hook up (bucket not included)
- Durable plastic top with separate sink and prep areas
- Table measure 46 in. L x 23 in. W x 33 in. H
- Max weight capacity 220 lbs.
- Disassembles easily for traveling, no tools required.
- The frame is lightweight, corrosion resistant welded aluminum.
- Cargo Area Measures 14"w x 34"l x 9"h
- Weighs only 18 lbs
- Cargo weight easily exceeds 100 lbs.
- 5" wide x 13.5" tall Pneumatic tires
- 5 Aluminum Rod Holders with vinyl tube covers
- Comes with cutting board and bait basket
- Handle is removable and adjusts for height
- Locking front caster for ease and stability
- Fish measuring tape decaled to frame for fish up to 24"
- All stainless steel hardware
The cart will carry large loads of equipment to fishing piers, bridges, across the beach, or down the dock to your boat.
This cart was designed and built by fisherman who know exactly what you need in a quality built fishing cart. During testing, every aspect was carefully thought out and often modified through customer feedback. From the materials used in construction, to the placement of the axle for perfect balance. Your new fishing cart is built to give you many years of excellent and memorable service.
- 5 Rods & Reels, upright & tangle free
- Up to 54 qt ice cooler
- Tackle box
- Lawn chairs
... And a variety of other fishing, beach, or boating items!
This cart (fully loaded) will travel easily through loose sand, snow, water, leaves and small rocks. The Reels on Wheels Fishing Jr. Cart can hold a 54 qt. Cooler, tackle boxes, bait containers and 5 fishing rods (upright & tangle free).
What comes in the box:Learn More
1 - Cart Frame
1 - Axle
2 - Tires (5" wide x 13.5" tall)
1 - Front wheel with locking brake
1 - Handle
1 - T foot for back stability
1 - Cutting board with bait basket *
1 - Stainless steel hardware kit
The Bucket Holder is designed to hold a standard 3 to 5 gallon bucket and makes a great accessory for your Reels on Wheels™ Cart or Rod Rack.
It is designed to fit in any of the rod holders on the Fishing Carts and the Rod Rack products.
The Bucket Holder is made of durable, corrosion resistant aluminum and will hold up to years of use.
*** Bucket not included.Learn More
- These traditional Ready to Fish tackle boxes are just what you need to carry your tackle
- Made by Plano, it features one or more trays and comes with jigs, hooks, and sinkers
- A fishing guide is also included with handy tips for the beginner or novice
The Liners for the Jr. Cart are made from high density vinyl laminated polyester with UV barrier for years of use.
The Liner easily attaches to your Reels on Wheels™ Cart with heavy duty velcro® straps. All our liners come with a drain hole for easy cleaning.
Useful for keeping track of all those little items - and looks good too!Learn More
Is the trolling motor really one of the most important pieces of equipment on your boat? It is when your livelihood depends on it. At MotorGuide, we understand what's most important to our users. It comes down to whether or not your trolling motor performs. It's that simple. Touring professionals are always looking for an edge, and with MotorGuide's Tour Edition, they've found it.
Every Tour model combines the Digital advantage with our stainless steel shafts, metal pedals and heads. What is Digital? MotorGuide Digital monitors your motor's amp-draw, heat dissipation, output, and other vital parameters, resulting in a cooler-running, more durable motor with an extended service life. Digital is a self-contained, sealed module in the lower unit that brings all vital motor components together in one protected location, while eliminating outdated analog circuit boards and their related components. Digital allows you to dial into the precise speed you are searching for, and in turn results in longer lasting battery life.
Our trolling motors are more than tough, they're virtually indestructible. That's the Tour difference. Only from MotorGuide.
- Stainless steel shafts and components, metal head, and pedal make this the toughest trolling motor ever.
- Digital power from 75 to 109 pounds of thrust with 24 or 36-volt options.
- Completely sealed Digital module is protected from heat, moisture, corrosion and shock, greatly improving durability.
- MotorGuide Digital efficiency results in sustained battery life and more time on the water.
- Soft-start feature ramps up power, creating smoother initial motion.
- Quiet, smooth variable-speed operation lets you get closer to the fish.
- Machete III Prop runs quiet and has a smaller diameter than two-blade designs for the ultimate shallow water performance.
- Push-pull adjustable steering with stainless steel pulleys is known for its feel and precision, limiting torque and fatigue.
- Compact, hydrodynamic, lightweight lower units.
- MicroSwitch is designed to withstand the demands of harsh, wet tournament conditions.
- Gator Spring Mount features extruded aircraft aluminum for rock-solid durability. A spring return linkage make underwater obstacles a thing of the past.
- 20.8 Gator Breakaway mount features a center decket and a hinged door for easy motor removal.
You asked for it and now it's here! The 7 inch flex blade. Bubba Blade uses the same patented textured no slip grip handle, and stainless steel as the other Bubba Blades. The non-stick coated 7 inch blade makes filleting smaller pan fish & meat cutting even easier. Add this 7 inch blade to the 9 inch flex & 9 inch stiffe and have the perfect filleting & carving set of knives.
- 7" Blade with 6" handle for a total length of 13"
- Full tang construction from a single piece of steel provides strength and stability and balances the knife
- The Bubba Blade is coated with a non stick surface that is bonded with Titanium that will help prevent rusting & pitting and let the meat slide off the blade effortlessly
- Trigger grip lets you put some heat on the knife when needed
- Thumb & finger pads ensure total control
- Safety guards for protection from the blade & spines of fish
- High carbon stainless steel
- Large patented textured no slip grip handle made from thermoplastic polymer then wrapped with a special synthetic rubber for outstanding grip security
- Factory sharpened by hand to razor sharpness
- Rockwell hardness rating 56-58
- Custom black synthetic sheath with Velcro straps
- Graphite Reel
- Ball Bearing Drive
- Fiberglass Rod
- Ceramic Guides
- Graphite Reel Seat with Aluminum Hood
- Comfort Grip handle
The Rod Rack III holds a total of 8 fishing rods with 2 at a 45° angle for bait rigging!
- Accommodates up to a 54 qt. marine cooler.
- Inside dimensions are 15" x 26".
Rod Rack III equipment is specifically designed for surf fisherman to carry rods, coolers, and other equipment to the beach. Each Rod Rack III can be mounted to the front or rear of the vehicle with a 2" receiver and is adjustable to accommodate different surf rod lengths. A heavy gauge aluminum stabilizer bar eliminates undesirable movement and increases rigidity while avoiding corrosion. Made from high strength, light weight aluminum makes all of the Rod Racks rugged and corrosion resistant. A Starboard Marine Cutting Board and a Cutting Board/Tackle Box combination are available as accessories.
The Rod Rack III has a one piece, curved receiver bar which improves each Rod Rack III product by providing better strength and durability and positions the Rod Rack for longer surf rods. It also allows better visibility of the Rod Rack when rods are not being carried and provides more space between the Rod Rack and your vehicle.
- The Rod Rack III Holds 8 Fishing Rods with 2 at a 45° angle for bait rigging!
- Accommodates up to a 54 qt. marine cooler.
- Inside dimensions are 15" X 26".
- Maximum recommended carry weight of 200 lbs.
- Mounts to a front or rear 2" receiver.
- Heavy gauge aluminum receiver stabilizer bar eliminates undesirable movement and increase rigidity.
- Adjustments for varying rod lengths.
- High strength, light weight, aluminum construction makes them rugged and corrosion resistant.
- A cutting board and a cutting board/tackle box combination are available.