The Fold Down Rod Rack holds a total of 6 fishing rods and accommodates a 54qt. marine cooler.
Cargo Area Measures 15"w x 26"l x 5"h
Fold Down Rod Rack equipment is specifically designed for surf fisherman to carry rods, coolers, and other equipment to the beach. Each Fold Down Rod Rack can be mounted to the front or rear of the vehicle with a 2" receiver and is adjustable to accommodate different surf rod lengths. A heavy gauge aluminum stabilizer bar eliminates undesirable movement and increases rigidity while avoiding corrosion. Made from high strength, light weight aluminum makes all of the Rod Racks rugged and corrosion resistant.
- Mounts to a front or rear 2" receiver.
- Maximum recommended carry weight of 200 lbs.
- Heavy gauge aluminum stabilizer bar eliminates undesirable movement and increases rigidity.
- High strength, light weight, aluminum construction makes them rugged and corrosion resistant.
- A cutting board and a cutting board/tackle box combination are also available.
The Sand Shark is built tough, to withstand the rigors of bowfishing! The Sand Shark Recurve offers a convenient, three piece take-down design, and features heavy-duty components, such as: heavy-duty sight, plunger and stabilizer bushings, and high-rise aluminum limb pockets. Each riser is crafted of hand-selected Hard Maple/Purple Heart woods and features a water- resistant finish, to ensure durability in the toughest conditions. Offering a low mass-weight, the Sand Shark provides superior performance, and a super-smooth draw. The Sand Shark can be broken- down in seconds, and is sure to be a fit for any bowfishing adventure!
- Bow is 62”
- 35 lbs.
- Left Hand
- Dacron string included.
- Fast-Flight string compatible.
- Suggested Brace Height: 7 1/2" - 8 1/4"
- Manufacturer: OCTOBER MOUNTAIN PRODUCTS
- Hydro-Glide arrow rest
- Hydro-Shot finger savers
- String silencers
- Light-Stryke laser sight
- AMS Retriever Pro
From the back coves to the big water, our Freshwater Edition trolling motors have you covered for the long haul with renowned MotorGuide durability in a wide range of options to fit your boat and fishing style. Pound-for-pound and dollar-for-dollar, there's not a better value in fishing.
- 40 pounds of thrust with 12 volts, power.
- 50" shaft length to fit your application.
- Durable 5-speed technology, allowing great value for the trusted standard.
- Quiet, smooth operation lets you get closer to the fish.
- Go shallower, faster, and quieter with our tapered hub, 3-blade, weed-free Machete III prop, designed by Mercury Propellers.
- Foot control offers long-lasting rack-and-pinion design.
- Ball Bearing Drive
- Aluminum Spool
- Oversized Line Roller
- Fiberglass Rod
- Chrome Guide
- Graphite Reel Seat with Aluminum Hoods
$449.97Turn your favorite small boat or jon boat into a powered fishing boat by putting a Bulldog on it. These electric trolling motors takes up hardly any space at all, making them ideal for smaller watercraft. Features a durable 30"stainless steel shaft, modified transom mount for bow attachment and convenient 360° rack-and-pinion steering to help you stay clear of rocks and stumps. The foot-operated directional control enables you to steer hands-free. Five speed settings deliver the amount of thrust needed, when you need it.
Thrust: 54 lbs.
- Perfect for your small boat
- Space-saving design
- 360° rack-and-pinion steering
- Hands-free steering
- Stainless steel shaft
MotorGuide now gives you precise wireless control with complete freedom of movement. Freshwater Wireless comes standard with a Wireless Foot Pedal, the industry's smoothest stow and deploy, four remote inputs, built-in removable mount, rough-water lower-unit cradle, and an integrated battery indicator.
The 200-kHz sonar transducer crystal is forged at 20-degrees to provide incredible detail and is epoxy-potted in the nose cone for maximum protection. Combined with a build-in temperature sensor, your motor is compatible with most Lowrance units.
Looking for strength? MotorGuide's Wireless Edition composite shaft is beefed up with a larger diameter and is 33% stronger than competitor's composite shafts. Bring on the open water.
Wireless is not only great for your fishing boat, but perfect on your pontoon! The small footprint Cradle Mount is removable, lockable, and easily stowed and deployed. With the wide deck of your pontoon and the wireless remote on your Wireless Edition motor, you'll have control of your trolling from anywhere on your boat.
- Wireless value is delivered with a built-in receiver. You're now free to add to your system.
- Mix and match up to four Wireless Hand-Helds or Wireless Foot Pedals in any combination. Perfect for tournament situations and /or tough bites that require teamwork, precise boat control, and accurate bait presentations.
- One hand stow and deploy. Stow and deploy is easy and ultra-smooth with our Wireless Edition motors. One hand and a light pull, and you're ready to make a run to your next spot.
- Disassembles easily for traveling, no tools required.
- The frame is lightweight, corrosion resistant aluminum.
- Cargo area measures 15" x 26"
- Weighs only 13 lbs
- Cargo weight easily exceeds 100 lbs.
- 5" wide x 13.5" tall pneumatic tires
- 3 Aluminum Rod Holders with vinyl tube covers
- Handle is removable and adjusts for height
- Fish measuring tape decaled to frame for fish up to 24"
- All stainless steel hardware
The cart will carry large loads of equipment to fishing piers, bridges, across the beach, or down the dock to your boat.
This cart was designed and built by fisherman who know exactly what you need in a quality built fishing cart. During testing, every aspect was carefully thought out and often modified through customer feedback. From the materials used in construction, to the placement of the axle for perfect balance. Your new fishing cart is built to give you many years of excellent and memorable service.
- 3 Rods & Reels, upright & tangle free
- Up to 54 qt ice cooler
- Tackle box
- Lawn chairs
... And a variety of other fishing, beach, or boating items!
This cart (fully loaded) will travel easily through loose sand, snow, water, leaves and small rocks. The Beach Buddy™ can hold up to a 54 qt. Cooler, tackle boxes, bait containers and 3 fishing rods (upright & tangle free).
What comes in the box:Learn More
1 - Cart Frame
1 - Axle
2 - Tires (5" wide x 13.5" tall)
1 - Front L foot
1 - Handle
1 - Stainless steel hardware kit
Is the trolling motor really one of the most important pieces of equipment on your boat? It is when your livelihood depends on it. At MotorGuide, we understand what's most important to our users. It comes down to whether or not your trolling motor performs. It's that simple. Touring professionals are always looking for an edge, and with MotorGuide's Tour Edition, they've found it.
Every Tour model combines the Digital advantage with our stainless steel shafts, metal pedals and heads. What is Digital? MotorGuide Digital monitors your motor's amp-draw, heat dissipation, output, and other vital parameters, resulting in a cooler-running, more durable motor with an extended service life. Digital is a self-contained, sealed module in the lower unit that brings all vital motor components together in one protected location, while eliminating outdated analog circuit boards and their related components. Digital allows you to dial into the precise speed you are searching for, and in turn results in longer lasting battery life.
Our trolling motors are more than tough, they're virtually indestructible. That's the Tour difference. Only from MotorGuide.
**The "Lowrance Inside" Tour Edition nose cone offers standard 200 kHz operation as well as wider, Dual-Search 83 kHz coverage, plus optional high-definition Broadband sonar for optimized sonar and temperature performance. Tour Edition sonar is designed to provide clean, clear signals for the leading brands of sonar such as Lowrance, Eagle, Garmin, and Humminbird. No adapter is needed for Lowrance 7-pin sonar units.
- Stainless steel shafts and components, metal head, and pedal make this the toughest trolling motor ever.
- Digital power from 82 to 109 pounds of thrust with 24 or 36-volt options.
- Completely sealed Digital module is protected from heat, moisture, corrosion and shock, greatly improving durability.
- MotorGuide Digital efficiency results in sustained battery life and more time on the water.
- Soft-start feature ramps up power, creating smoother initial motion.
- Quiet, smooth variable-speed operation lets you get closer to the fish.
- Machete III Prop runs quiet and has a smaller diameter than two-blade designs for the ultimate shallow water performance.
- Push-pull adjustable steering with stainless steel pulleys is known for its feel and precision, limiting torque and fatigue.
- Compact, hydrodynamic, lightweight lower units.
- MicroSwitch is designed to withstand the demands of harsh, wet tournament conditions.
- Gator Spring Mount features extruded aircraft aluminum for rock-solid durability. A spring return linkage make underwater obstacles a thing of the past.
- 20.8 Gator Breakaway mount features a center decket and a hinged door for easy motor removal.
The Rapala® Original Floater® is still the number one "go-to" lure. Whether twitched on the top as a surface bait, retrieved as a shallow runner, weighted with a split shot for medium depths or bottom walked off a three-way swivel or bottom-bouncer, its original wounded minnow action continues to be irresistible to gamefish on every continent around the world.This lure is designed for depths of 3' - 5' Learn More
A proven leader for more than two-and-a-half decades, the Original Culprit Worm has outperformed all others-continuing a tradition of catching more and bigger bass. Its "kicking" tail and unique color selections gives anglers the extra edge.Learn More