These barrel swivels allow the terminal end to swivel freely adding strength to the line when fishing larger fish.
- Strong and durable
- Feature twisted wire eyes
- Size: 14
- LB Test: 20 lb
- Pieces: 8
These bobbers are helpful to young anglers see when when the fish are biting their line.
- Easy to push button
- Great for kids
- Durable and long-lasting
The Sand Shark is built tough, to withstand the rigors of bowfishing! The Sand Shark Recurve offers a convenient, three piece take-down design, and features heavy-duty components, such as: heavy-duty sight, plunger and stabilizer bushings, and high-rise aluminum limb pockets. Each riser is crafted of hand-selected Hard Maple/Purple Heart woods and features a water- resistant finish, to ensure durability in the toughest conditions. Offering a low mass-weight, the Sand Shark provides superior performance, and a super-smooth draw. The Sand Shark can be broken- down in seconds, and is sure to be a fit for any bowfishing adventure!
- Bow is 62”
- 35 lbs.
- Left Hand
- Dacron string included.
- Fast-Flight string compatible.
- Suggested Brace Height: 7 1/2" - 8 1/4"
- Manufacturer: OCTOBER MOUNTAIN PRODUCTS
- Hydro-Glide arrow rest
- Hydro-Shot finger savers
- String silencers
- Light-Stryke laser sight
- AMS Retriever Pro
The Rapala® Original Floater® is still the number one "go-to" lure. Whether twitched on the top as a surface bait, retrieved as a shallow runner, weighted with a split shot for medium depths or bottom walked off a three-way swivel or bottom-bouncer, its original wounded minnow action continues to be irresistible to gamefish on every continent around the world.This lure is designed for depths of 3' - 5' Learn More
VariMAX technology gives you the freedom to fish all day with unmatched control of your boat, day in and day out. Anglers will be quick to recognize the rugged, functional styling of VariMAX highlighted by the intuitive push/pull, forward and reverse speed adjustments. The BluVis function display shows direction (forward/reverse), precise speed settings, and 10 levels of battery voltage when turned off.
These motors are designed to have the longest run time of any motor in its class and the advantage of precise variable speed adjustment. Fish longer, fish at exactly the speed you want, and fish quieter with VariMAX.
- Digital variable-speed control minimizes amp draw and maximizes fishing time. Fish up to 3.5-times longer than a 5-speed motor.
- Legendary Great White corrosion protection and durability.
- Large 1.25" diameter stainless shaft for greater strength and corrosion resistance.
- Powerful 3.5" diameter VariMAX motors run cooler and last longer.
- Intuitive push/pull, forward and reverse speed adjustments.
- BluVis integrated speed and battery indicator, showing precise speed setting and ten levels of battery voltage
- Taper-Lock mount with 7-point adjustment eliminates slack, and features a one-touch, rapid slide-depth adjustment collar with "no pinch" tilt mechanism to complete the most advanced transom mounting system.
- Extendable tri-lobe, soft-touch handle for the perfect feel and control.
- Limited Warranty. 12-Volt motors: One-Year Limited Warranty. 24-Volt motors: Two-Year Limited Warranty.
The simple monofilament fishing line from South Bend Co. is great for any angler young and old. This fishing line has a high knot strength and resists abrasion for a strong fishing line at an incredible price.Learn More
When the Rapala® design team created the Shad Rap®, they had been searching for the best crankbait around - one that would closely resemble bait fish the world over, cast like a bullet, work at a variety of depths and embody the legendary Rapala action. That’s a tall order for one lure, but the Shad Rap has proven itself time and time again with confidence and ease. Now the Rapala Shad Rap is the benchmark by which all other lures are measured. Considered by many to be the best running hardbait, the Shad Rap is equally effective whether cast or trolled and is designed to be fished at ultra slow to super fast speeds without any negative effects.This lure is designed for depths of 4' - 9' Learn More
These sinkers can be tied directly on your line or to a snap swivel to help adjust the depth of your bait or lure.
- Bell shaped with brass swivel
- Also referred to as Bass Casting Sinkers
- Size: 10
- Weight: 1/8 oz
- Pieces: 6
Built like a tank with the mobility of a sports car so you can fish aggressively and quickly adapt to changes in structure and shoreline. A raised, lighted directional indicator on the all-metal head shows the way at night from any angle. The tough, metal foot pedal has variable speed control and the two-cable, pull-pull steering reduces torque for effortless handling.
Extruded aircraft-aluminum Gator spring mount with a spring-return breakaway feature delivers strength and protection up front. Rigid stainless steel column for torque-free steering and extended corrosion-free use. Sonar-ready with a transducer built into the lower unit for cable-free sonar connection. Built-in weed ring. Durable Machete prop.
- Lowrance transducer and temperature sensor
- Digital Guardian variable speed module
- Improved foot pedal and steering cables
- Stainless shaft/bearing design
These barrel swivels allow the terminal end to swivel freely adding strength to the line when fishing larger fish.Learn More