A proven leader for more than two-and-a-half decades, the Original Culprit Worm has outperformed all others-continuing a tradition of catching more and bigger bass. Its "kicking" tail and unique color selections gives anglers the extra edge.Learn More
These Egg Shaped Lure Sinkers help lightweight lures sink for fishing in deeper waters.
- Smooth oval shape helps them glide through weeds and rocks
- Slip through line hole minimizes "spooking" the fish when the bait is taken
- Size: 10
- Weight: 1/8 oz
- Pieces: 13
There is nothing like the original! The ChatterBait was designed to be retrieved around structures with the action of a crankbait, the profile of a jig, and the flash of a spinnerbait. The uniquely-designed hexagonal ChatterBlade attached to the hook eye prevents most hang-ups by keeping the jig hook in the upright position. When retrieved at moderate to high speeds, the erratic action mimics fleeing prey and results in dramatically increased reaction strikes.Learn More
These barrel swivels allow the terminal end to swivel freely adding strength to the line when fishing larger fish.
- Strong and durable
- Feature twisted wire eyes
- Size: 7
- LB Test: 35 lb
- Pieces: 7
FiberFix Super Tape combines the strength of an epoxy with the ease of a tape. Here is how it works. Simply dip it in water to activate the specialized resin and then wrap it just like tape. It takes only 2-5 minutes to harden and with FIBER FIX Super Tape, when you fix it, you Fix It for Good.
FiberFix Super Tape is waterproof, heat and cold resistant and works in almost any environment! It's great for everyday uses because it is so easy to use and it only takes about 2 minutes. Broken rake handle - Fiber Fix It! Leaking pipe - Fiber Fix It! But don't forget your boat, RV, emergency kit, camping gear and just about anywhere you need to fix something right the first time. If you are a professional or a Do-it-Yourselfer you've got to get Fiber-Fix.
Whether its metal, wood, plastics, iron, aluminum, copper, rubber, or PVC it bonds with the strength of an epoxy and the wrapping power of tape.
- Combines the strength of an epoxy with the ease of a tape
- Easy to use - just activate with water and wrap just like tape
- Hardens extremely rigid and strong within 2-5 minutes
- Works with almost any surface, can be sanded and painted, waterproof, heat and cold resistant
- Ideal for repairing water pipes, car hoses, yard and shop tools, outdoor gear, and household items
When the Rapala® design team created the Shad Rap®, they had been searching for the best crankbait around - one that would closely resemble bait fish the world over, cast like a bullet, work at a variety of depths and embody the legendary Rapala action. That’s a tall order for one lure, but the Shad Rap has proven itself time and time again with confidence and ease. Now the Rapala Shad Rap is the benchmark by which all other lures are measured. Considered by many to be the best running hardbait, the Shad Rap is equally effective whether cast or trolled and is designed to be fished at ultra slow to super fast speeds without any negative effects.This lure is designed for depths of 4' - 9' Learn More
This green fishing line is ideal for water types ranging from glacial and high run off river systems to all oceanic regions of the world. Green is also suited for fishing in clear lakes to lakes that have large algae blooms. Because green is similar to many bio organisms, it will "blend-in" to the background of the typical surroundings with which a fish is familiar.Learn More
Booyah Blade Tandem Spinnerbait. Fish it in shallow or deep water, winter or summer, fast or slow. Though primarily, the Booyah Blade Tandem Spinnerbait is most effective in shallow water situations around wood or vegetations. This Bait is relatively weedless and can be worked in and around heavy cover. The Booyah Blade comes in several color combos to match almost any baitfish the bass may be feeding on. A varied retrieve ranging from waking the bait on top with a fast retrieve during the warm water periods to slow rolling the bait on the bottom with a slow retrieve during cold water periods can be effective based on the prevailing conditions.Learn More
There's no trolling motors on the planet more prepared for the extreme test of saltwater than Great White. Heat? Corrosion? Big-water pounding? All in a day's work for these predators. Our Great White edition is the choice of guides, competitive anglers, and die-hards around the world. From the specially formulated coating, to the epoxy-sealed lower unit, to the stainless steel shaft - the durability starts on the outside and goes all the way to the core.
Shallow-water saltwater guides and anglers on the Saltwater Redfish circuits choose Great White Digital for a simple reason - they're the most dependable trolling motors out there. Long days on the flats are the ultimate test of your equipment, and these motors don't just pass it, they eat it up and come back for more. MotorGuide invented the saltwater-specific trolling motor, and we continue the leadership today as the choice of guides and avid saltwater anglers around the world.
Great White. The only motor ready to go the distance with you in one of the most caustic environments on earth.
- Digital power in 82 and 105 pounds of thrust with 24- or 36- volt power options.
- Ultra pure aluminum coating "self-heals" from scratches providing added protection in abrasive shallow water use.
- Stainless steel shaft, fasteners and control cables.
- Anodized aluminum mounts and components prevent galvanic corrosion through our specialized multi-step process.
- Completely sealed Digital module is protected from heat, moisture, corrosion and shock, greatly improving durability.
- Improved efficiency results in extended battery life and more time on the water.
- Soft-start feature ramps up power, creating smoother initial motion.
- Quiet, smooth operation lets you get closer to the fish.
- Machete III propeller is quieter and has a smaller diameter than two-blade designs for ultimate shallow water performance.
- Compact, lightweight lower units.
- Dual saltwater anodes for added corrosion protection.
Every Zoom soft plastic bait is super-soft to the touch and salt-impregnated.Learn More