These bobbers are helpful to young anglers see when when the fish are biting their line.Learn More
The Bucket Holder is designed to hold a standard 3 to 5 gallon bucket and makes a great accessory for your Reels on Wheels™ Cart or Rod Rack.
It is designed to fit in any of the rod holders on the Fishing Carts and the Rod Rack products.
The Bucket Holder is made of durable, corrosion resistant aluminum and will hold up to years of use.
*** Bucket not included.Learn More
Consistently reach suspended fish at any depth with the CountDown® method. The controlled depth technique was introduced to the world with this lure, and to this day is the standard by which all others are measured. Whether the fish are suspending at certain depths near the weed tops or on bottom structure, the CountDown can get you to them consistently. The CD01 size is specifically designed for smaller fish, such as Trout and Panfish.This lure is designed for depths of 3' - 6' Learn More
These fishing Swivels are a great tool for any angler. These swivels allow you to change lures or hook quickly without having to retie your line withe every lure causing extra line with changing out lures.Learn More
here's no trolling motors on the planet more prepared for the extreme test of saltwater than Great White. Heat? Corrosion? Big-water pounding? All in a day's work for these predators. Our Great White edition is the choice of guides, competitive anglers, and die-hards around the world. From the specially formulated coating, to the epoxy-sealed lower unit, to the stainless steel shaft - the durability starts on the outside and goes all the way to the core.
Shallow-water saltwater guides and anglers on the Saltwater Redfish circuits choose Great White Digital for a simple reason - they're the most dependable trolling motors out there. Long days on the flats are the ultimate test of your equipment, and these motors don't just pass it, they eat it up and come back for more. MotorGuide invented the saltwater-specific trolling motor, and we continue the leadership today as the choice of guides and avid saltwater anglers around the world.
Great White. The only motor ready to go the distance with you in one of the most caustic environments on earth.
- Digital power in 82 and 105 pounds of thrust with 24- or 36- volt power options.
- Ultra pure aluminum coating "self-heals" from scratches providing added protection in abrasive shallow water use.
- Stainless steel shaft, fasteners and control cables.
- Anodized aluminum mounts and components prevent galvanic corrosion through our specialized multi-step process.
- Completely sealed Digital module is protected from heat, moisture, corrosion and shock, greatly improving durability.
- Improved efficiency results in extended battery life and more time on the water.
- Soft-start feature ramps up power, creating smoother initial motion.
- Quiet, smooth operation lets you get closer to the fish.
- Machete III propeller is quieter and has a smaller diameter than two-blade designs for ultimate shallow water performance.
- Compact, lightweight lower units.
- Dual saltwater anodes for added corrosion protection.
The Rapala® Original Floater® is still the number one "go-to" lure. Whether twitched on the top as a surface bait, retrieved as a shallow runner, weighted with a split shot for medium depths or bottom walked off a three-way swivel or bottom-bouncer, its original wounded minnow action continues to be irresistible to gamefish on every continent around the world.This lure is designed for depths of 3' - 5' Learn More
- Chemically Sharpened Hooks
- Great for Minnows, Dough Baits, Worms
- Use with a Snap Swivel to change hooks quickly
These barrel swivels allow the terminal end to swivel freely adding strength to the line when fishing larger fish.
- Strong and durable
- Feature twisted wire eyes
- Size: 5
- LB Test: 55 lb
- Pieces: 6
$274.97With the longest run-time of any motor in its class and the advantage of precise variable speed adjustment, VariMAX gives you the freedom to fish all day with unmatched control of your boat – and the guts to get it done, day in and day out.
You’ll get over 3x the battery life of traditional 5-speed motors and never have to settle for a little too fast or a bit too slow. Dial it way down and whisper through the shallows, or crank it up and cut through the wind with less amp draw. Fish longer, fish exactly the speed you want, and fish quieter...all with the extreme durability of MotorGuide and our Digital advantage.
- Digital variable speed control that minimizes amp draw and maximizes fishing time. Fish up to 3.5-times longer than a 5-speed motor.
- Large diameter 1.25" aluminum shaft for greater strength and durability.
- Powerful 3.5" diameter VariMAX Digital motors run cooler and last longer.
- Intuitive push/pull, forward and reverse speed adjustments.
- BluVis integrated speed and battery indicator.
- Taper-Lock mount with 7-point adjustment eliminates slack.
- One-touch, rapid slide-depth adjustment collar.
- Extending Tri-Lobe, soft-touch handle for the perfect feel and control.
- Limited Warranty. 12-Volt motors:
- One-Year Limited Warranty. 24-Volt motors:
- Two-Year Limited Warranty.
This green fishing line is ideal for water types ranging from glacial and high run off river systems to all oceanic regions of the world. Green is also suited for fishing in clear lakes to lakes that have large algae blooms. Because green is similar to many bio organisms, it will "blend-in" to the background of the typical surroundings with which a fish is familiar.Learn More