You asked for it and now it's here! The 7 inch flex blade. Bubba Blade uses the same patented textured no slip grip handle, and stainless steel as the other Bubba Blades. The non-stick coated 7 inch blade makes filleting smaller pan fish & meat cutting even easier. Add this 7 inch blade to the 9 inch flex & 9 inch stiffe and have the perfect filleting & carving set of knives.
- 7" Blade with 6" handle for a total length of 13"
- Full tang construction from a single piece of steel provides strength and stability and balances the knife
- The Bubba Blade is coated with a non stick surface that is bonded with Titanium that will help prevent rusting & pitting and let the meat slide off the blade effortlessly
- Trigger grip lets you put some heat on the knife when needed
- Thumb & finger pads ensure total control
- Safety guards for protection from the blade & spines of fish
- High carbon stainless steel
- Large patented textured no slip grip handle made from thermoplastic polymer then wrapped with a special synthetic rubber for outstanding grip security
- Factory sharpened by hand to razor sharpness
- Rockwell hardness rating 56-58
- Custom black synthetic sheath with Velcro straps
From the back coves to the big water, our Freshwater Edition trolling motors have you covered for the long haul with renowned MotorGuide durability in a wide range of options to fit your boat and fishing style.
Pound-for-pound and dollar-for-dollar, there's not a better value in fishing. Our Freshwater bow motors excel in a wide range of applications - from pinpointing brush piles for crappie to chasing the early morning topwater bite.
Along with stellar versatility, these solid performers deliver legendary MotorGuide durability; superior response; silent, efficient operation and ease of use. Choose your style, be it hand or foot controlled, bow or transom mounted; all the versatility you could want with MotorGuide's Freshwater Edition.
MotorGuide Freshwater Hand Control Bow Mount Features:
- 105 pounds of thrust with 36-volt power.
- 50" shaft lengths to fit your application.
- Durable variable speed technology, allowing great value for the trusted standard.
- Quiet, smooth operation lets you get closer to the fish.
- Go shallower, faster, and quieter with our tapered hub, 3-blade, weed-free Machete III prop, designed by Mercury Propellers.
- Compact, lightweight lower units.
The Rapala® Original Floater® is still the number one "go-to" lure. Whether twitched on the top as a surface bait, retrieved as a shallow runner, weighted with a split shot for medium depths or bottom walked off a three-way swivel or bottom-bouncer, its original wounded minnow action continues to be irresistible to gamefish on every continent around the world.This lure is designed for depths of 3' - 5' Learn More
The simple monofilament fishing line from South Bend Co. is great for any angler young and old. This fishing line has a high knot strength and resists abrasion for a strong fishing line at an incredible price.Learn More
These 3-Way barrel swivels allow the terminal ends to swivel freely adding strength to the line when fishing larger fish.
- Made of solid Brass
- Strong and durable
- 3 twisted wire eyes
- Size: 7
- LB Test: 35 lb
- Pieces: 4
MotorGuide set the standard for saltwater trolling motor performance, and now we've set it free with wireless freedom for saltwater. Featuring the same corrosion, heat, vibration and moisture protection as our famous Great White Series (including our 99.9% pure AlumiPlate coating), this motor gives you precise steering control from anywhere on deck.
Take command with our Wireless Foot Pedal (included) or the Wireless Hand-held Remote (optional). With oversized brushes for increased efficiency, easier stow and deploy and a strong composite shaft, our Saltwater Wireless will stand up to the harshest saltwater environments.
The Saltwater Wireless motor gives every saltwater angler an advantage. From the top poling platform of a flats boat to the bow of a bay boat, you have the wireless freedom to control your boat from any place on it. And with the CradleLock mount, exclusive to MotorGuide's Wireless Edition motors, is designed to stand up to the pounding of rough-water runs.
With a small footprint, the CradleLock comes standard with a quick-release, lockable mounting plate that fits virtually any boat.
- Wireless value is delivered with a built-in receiver. Saltwater wireless motors feature a built-in RF receiver, so you can add to your system at any time.
- Mix and match up to four wireless foot pedals or hand remotes in any combination. Perfect for tournament situations and tough bites that require teamwork, precise boat control and accurate bait presentations.
- One hand stow and deploy is easy and ultra-smooth with our Saltwater Wireless edition. One hand and a light pull, and you're ready to make a run to your next spot.
Regular Price: $4.29
Special Price: $2.15
Every Zoom soft plastic bait is super-soft to the touch and salt-impregnated.Learn More
When the Rapala® design team created the Shad Rap®, they had been searching for the best crankbait around - one that would closely resemble bait fish the world over, cast like a bullet, work at a variety of depths and embody the legendary Rapala action. That’s a tall order for one lure, but the Shad Rap has proven itself time and time again with confidence and ease. Now the Rapala Shad Rap is the benchmark by which all other lures are measured. Considered by many to be the best running hardbait, the Shad Rap is equally effective whether cast or trolled and is designed to be fished at ultra slow to super fast speeds without any negative effects.This lure is designed for depths of 5' - 11' Learn More
Regular Price: $5.79
Special Price: $2.90
A proven leader for more than two-and-a-half decades, the Original Culprit Worm has outperformed all others-continuing a tradition of catching more and bigger bass. Its "kicking" tail and unique color selections gives anglers the extra edge.Learn More
These barrel swivels allow the terminal end to swivel freely adding strength to the line when fishing larger fish.Learn More