Regular Price: $4.79
Special Price: $1.20
Every Zoom soft plastic bait is super-soft to the touch and salt-impregnated.Learn More
Regular Price: $2.29
Special Price: $0.57
The Zoom Bait Co has made the perect Marabou Jig for your next fishing trip. These fish are designed to attract a wide variety of fish including crappie, pike, bass, and walleye. The tail of these critters helps to hide your hook and fool the fish.Learn More
If you're "in it to win it", then these Tour Series Motors are exactly the edge you're looking for! From quiet, smooth variable speed to a top-end digital module, you'll love the advantage Motorguide® provides.
And if you really want to crank up the pressure on the fish in your vicinity, upgrade this Motor with a 200kHz transducer and temperature sensor! It's compatible with the leading sonar brands, and exactly like the technology you'll see in championship fishing competitions. Get the edge... go Motorguide!
All the details:
- Stainless steel shafts and components, metal head and pedal for long-lasting toughness
- Digital power at 75 lbs. of thrust at 24V of power
- Go shallower, faster and quieter with all-new tapered hub with 3-blade, weed-free Machete® III prop
- Variable speed models feature completely-sealed Digital Guardian speed control
- Soft-start feature ramps up power to create a smooth initial motion
- No play, pull-pull adjustable steering is known for its high-thrust feel and precision to limit torque and fatigue
- Compact, hydrodynamic lightweight lower units
- MicroSwitch is designed to withstand the demands of harsh, wet environments
- Gator spring mount features extruded aircraft aluminum for rock-solid durability.
The worm weight is designed to slide freely through vegetation and also be aerodynamic for casting, all while adjusting the depth of your lure and bait.
- Size: 3
- Weight: 1/4 oz
- Pieces: 10
The Rapala® Original Floater® is still the number one "go-to" lure. Whether twitched on the top as a surface bait, retrieved as a shallow runner, weighted with a split shot for medium depths or bottom walked off a three-way swivel or bottom-bouncer, its original wounded minnow action continues to be irresistible to gamefish on every continent around the world.This lure is designed for depths of 3' - 5' Learn More
Regular Price: $5.79
Special Price: $1.45
A proven leader for more than two-and-a-half decades, the Original Culprit Worm has outperformed all others-continuing a tradition of catching more and bigger bass. Its "kicking" tail and unique color selections gives anglers the extra edge.Learn More
These fishing Swivels are a great tool for any angler. These swivels allow you to change lures or hook quickly without having to retie your line withe every lure causing extra line with changing out lures.
- Solid brass
- Strong and durable
- Quick and easy lure & leader changes
- Attached safety snap
- Size: 3
- LB Test: 25 lb
- Pieces: 4
Is the trolling motor really one of the most important pieces of equipment on your boat? It is when your livelihood depends on it. At MotorGuide, we understand what's most important to our users. It comes down to whether or not your trolling motor performs. It's that simple. Touring professionals are always looking for an edge, and with MotorGuide's Tour Edition, they've found it.
Every Tour model combines the Digital advantage with our stainless steel shafts, metal pedals and heads. What is Digital? MotorGuide Digital monitors your motor's amp-draw, heat dissipation, output, and other vital parameters, resulting in a cooler-running, more durable motor with an extended service life. Digital is a self-contained, sealed module in the lower unit that brings all vital motor components together in one protected location, while eliminating outdated analog circuit boards and their related components. Digital allows you to dial into the precise speed you are searching for, and in turn results in longer lasting battery life.
Our trolling motors are more than tough, they're virtually indestructible. That's the Tour difference. Only from MotorGuide.
- Stainless steel shafts and components, metal head, and pedal make this the toughest trolling motor ever.
- Digital power from 75 to 109 pounds of thrust with 24 or 36-volt options.
- Completely sealed Digital module is protected from heat, moisture, corrosion and shock, greatly improving durability.
- MotorGuide Digital efficiency results in sustained battery life and more time on the water.
- Soft-start feature ramps up power, creating smoother initial motion.
- Quiet, smooth variable-speed operation lets you get closer to the fish.
- Machete III Prop runs quiet and has a smaller diameter than two-blade designs for the ultimate shallow water performance.
- Push-pull adjustable steering with stainless steel pulleys is known for its feel and precision, limiting torque and fatigue.
- Compact, hydrodynamic, lightweight lower units.
- MicroSwitch is designed to withstand the demands of harsh, wet tournament conditions.
- Gator Spring Mount features extruded aircraft aluminum for rock-solid durability. A spring return linkage make underwater obstacles a thing of the past.
- 20.8 Gator Breakaway mount features a center decket and a hinged door for easy motor removal.
This cigar shaped float comes in 3 sizes that are ideal for crappie fishing. The exciting feature about the E Z Crappie Float is the slot which allows for easy on and off application. No more cutting your line to add your float. The E Z Crappie Float can also be used for Slip Float Fishing.Learn More
With its slight exaggeration of Rapala’s unique baitfish-in-distress behavior, the Jointed™ gets the undivided attention of otherwise uninterested gamefish. This articulated, or "broken back" lure can be fished like the Original Floater®, top to bottom. It is the perfect choice after a cold front, when fish are traditionally finicky and in a negative feeding mood.This model is designed to be used at depths of 5' - 7' Learn More