$449.97Turn your favorite small boat or jon boat into a powered fishing boat by putting a Bulldog on it. These electric trolling motors takes up hardly any space at all, making them ideal for smaller watercraft. Features a durable 30"stainless steel shaft, modified transom mount for bow attachment and convenient 360° rack-and-pinion steering to help you stay clear of rocks and stumps. The foot-operated directional control enables you to steer hands-free. Five speed settings deliver the amount of thrust needed, when you need it.
Thrust: 54 lbs.
- Perfect for your small boat
- Space-saving design
- 360° rack-and-pinion steering
- Hands-free steering
- Stainless steel shaft
The Fold Down Rod Rack holds a total of 6 fishing rods and accommodates a 54qt. marine cooler.
Cargo Area Measures 15"w x 26"l x 5"h
Fold Down Rod Rack equipment is specifically designed for surf fisherman to carry rods, coolers, and other equipment to the beach. Each Fold Down Rod Rack can be mounted to the front or rear of the vehicle with a 2" receiver and is adjustable to accommodate different surf rod lengths. A heavy gauge aluminum stabilizer bar eliminates undesirable movement and increases rigidity while avoiding corrosion. Made from high strength, light weight aluminum makes all of the Rod Racks rugged and corrosion resistant.
- Mounts to a front or rear 2" receiver.
- Maximum recommended carry weight of 200 lbs.
- Heavy gauge aluminum stabilizer bar eliminates undesirable movement and increases rigidity.
- High strength, light weight, aluminum construction makes them rugged and corrosion resistant.
- A cutting board and a cutting board/tackle box combination are also available.
The Sand Shark is built tough, to withstand the rigors of bowfishing! The Sand Shark Recurve offers a convenient, three piece take-down design, and features heavy-duty components, such as: heavy-duty sight, plunger and stabilizer bushings, and high-rise aluminum limb pockets. Each riser is crafted of hand-selected Hard Maple/Purple Heart woods and features a water- resistant finish, to ensure durability in the toughest conditions. Offering a low mass-weight, the Sand Shark provides superior performance, and a super-smooth draw. The Sand Shark can be broken- down in seconds, and is sure to be a fit for any bowfishing adventure!
- Bow is 62”
- 35 lbs.
- Left Hand
- Dacron string included.
- Fast-Flight string compatible.
- Suggested Brace Height: 7 1/2" - 8 1/4"
- Manufacturer: OCTOBER MOUNTAIN PRODUCTS
- Hydro-Glide arrow rest
- Hydro-Shot finger savers
- String silencers
- Light-Stryke laser sight
- AMS Retriever Pro
MotorGuide now gives you precise wireless control with complete freedom of movement. Freshwater Wireless comes standard with a Wireless Foot Pedal, the industry's smoothest stow and deploy, four remote inputs, built-in removable mount, rough-water lower-unit cradle, and an integrated battery indicator.
The 200-kHz sonar transducer crystal is forged at 20-degrees to provide incredible detail and is epoxy-potted in the nose cone for maximum protection. Combined with a build-in temperature sensor, your motor is compatible with most Lowrance units.
Looking for strength? MotorGuide's Wireless Edition composite shaft is beefed up with a larger diameter and is 33% stronger than competitor's composite shafts. Bring on the open water.
Wireless is not only great for your fishing boat, but perfect on your pontoon! The small footprint Cradle Mount is removable, lockable, and easily stowed and deployed. With the wide deck of your pontoon and the wireless remote on your Wireless Edition motor, you'll have control of your trolling from anywhere on your boat.
- Wireless value is delivered with a built-in receiver. You're now free to add to your system.
- Mix and match up to four Wireless Hand-Helds or Wireless Foot Pedals in any combination. Perfect for tournament situations and /or tough bites that require teamwork, precise boat control, and accurate bait presentations.
- One hand stow and deploy. Stow and deploy is easy and ultra-smooth with our Wireless Edition motors. One hand and a light pull, and you're ready to make a run to your next spot.
From the back coves to the big water, our Freshwater Edition trolling motors have you covered for the long haul with renowned MotorGuide durability in a wide range of options to fit your boat and fishing style. Pound-for-pound and dollar-for-dollar, there's not a better value in fishing.
- 40 pounds of thrust with 12 volts, power.
- 50" shaft length to fit your application.
- Durable 5-speed technology, allowing great value for the trusted standard.
- Quiet, smooth operation lets you get closer to the fish.
- Go shallower, faster, and quieter with our tapered hub, 3-blade, weed-free Machete III prop, designed by Mercury Propellers.
- Foot control offers long-lasting rack-and-pinion design.
Regular Price: $22.99
Special Price: $20.69Product Features
- Ball Bearing Drive
- Aluminum Spool
- Oversized Line Roller
- Fiberglass Rod
- Chrome Guide
- Graphite Reel Seat with Aluminum Hoods
Every Zoom soft plastic bait is super-soft to the touch and salt-impregnated.Learn More
These fishing Swivels are a great tool for any angler. These swivels allow you to change lures or hook quickly without having to retie your line withe every lure causing extra line with changing out lures.
- Strong and durable
- Quick and easy lure & leader changes
- Attached safety snap
- Size: 10
- LB Test: 15 lb
- Pieces: 7
These Egg Shaped Lure Sinkers help lightweight lures sink for fishing in deeper waters.
- Smooth oval shape helps them glide through weeds and rocks
- Slip through line hole minimizes "spooking" the fish when the bait is taken
- Size: 7
- Weight: 3/4 oz
- Pieces: 4
When the Rapala® design team created the Shad Rap®, they had been searching for the best crankbait around - one that would closely resemble bait fish the world over, cast like a bullet, work at a variety of depths and embody the legendary Rapala action. That’s a tall order for one lure, but the Shad Rap has proven itself time and time again with confidence and ease. Now the Rapala Shad Rap is the benchmark by which all other lures are measured. Considered by many to be the best running hardbait, the Shad Rap is equally effective whether cast or trolled and is designed to be fished at ultra slow to super fast speeds without any negative effects.This lure is designed for depths of 5' - 11' Learn More