Every Zoom soft plastic bait is super-soft to the touch and salt-impregnated.Learn More
The Zoom Bait Co has made the perect Marabou Jig for your next fishing trip. These fish are designed to attract a wide variety of fish including crappie, pike, bass, and walleye. The tail of these critters helps to hide your hook and fool the fish.Learn More
VariMAX technology gives you the freedom to fish all day with unmatched control of your boat, day in and day out. Anglers will be quick to recognize the rugged, functional styling of VariMAX highlighted by the intuitive push/pull, forward and reverse speed adjustments. The BluVis function display shows direction (forward/reverse), precise speed settings, and 10 levels of battery voltage when turned off.
These motors are designed to have the longest run time of any motor in its class and the advantage of precise variable speed adjustment. Fish longer, fish at exactly the speed you want, and fish quieter with VariMAX.
- Digital variable-speed control minimizes amp draw and maximizes fishing time. Fish up to 3.5-times longer than a 5-speed motor.
- Legendary Great White corrosion protection and durability.
- Large 1.25" diameter stainless shaft for greater strength and corrosion resistance.
- Powerful 3.5" diameter VariMAX motors run cooler and last longer.
- Intuitive push/pull, forward and reverse speed adjustments.
- BluVis integrated speed and battery indicator, showing precise speed setting and ten levels of battery voltage
- Taper-Lock mount with 7-point adjustment eliminates slack, and features a one-touch, rapid slide-depth adjustment collar with "no pinch" tilt mechanism to complete the most advanced transom mounting system.
- Extendable tri-lobe, soft-touch handle for the perfect feel and control.
- Limited Warranty. 12-Volt motors: One-Year Limited Warranty. 24-Volt motors: Two-Year Limited Warranty.
There is nothing like the original! The ChatterBait was designed to be retrieved around structures with the action of a crankbait, the profile of a jig, and the flash of a spinnerbait. The uniquely-designed hexagonal ChatterBlade attached to the hook eye prevents most hang-ups by keeping the jig hook in the upright position. When retrieved at moderate to high speeds, the erratic action mimics fleeing prey and results in dramatically increased reaction strikes.Learn More
A proven leader for more than two-and-a-half decades, the Original Culprit Worm has outperformed all others-continuing a tradition of catching more and bigger bass. Its "kicking" tail and unique color selections gives anglers the extra edge.Learn More
These barrel swivels allow the terminal end to swivel freely adding strength to the line when fishing larger fish.
- Strong and durable
- Feature twisted wire eyes
- Size: 5
- LB Test: 55 lb
- Pieces: 6
These Egg Shaped Lure Sinkers help lightweight lures sink for fishing in deeper waters.
- Smooth oval shape helps them glide through weeds and rocks
- Slip through line hole minimizes "spooking" the fish when the bait is taken
- Size: 9
- Weight: 1/4 oz
- Pieces: 10
Consistently reach suspended fish at any depth with the CountDown® method. The controlled depth technique was introduced to the world with this lure, and to this day is the standard by which all others are measured. Whether the fish are suspending at certain depths near the weed tops or on bottom structure, the CountDown can get you to them consistently. The CD01 size is specifically designed for smaller fish, such as Trout and Panfish.This lure is designed for depths of 3' - 6' Learn More
Motorguide Tour Series Freshwater Foot Control Bow Mount Trolling Motor 82 lb 24V w/ Transducer 930011030$1,159.97
Is the trolling motor really one of the most important pieces of equipment on your boat? It is when your livelihood depends on it. At MotorGuide, we understand what's most important to our users. It comes down to whether or not your trolling motor performs. It's that simple. Touring professionals are always looking for an edge, and with MotorGuide's Tour Edition, they've found it.
Every Tour model combines the Digital advantage with our stainless steel shafts, metal pedals and heads. What is Digital? MotorGuide Digital monitors your motor's amp-draw, heat dissipation, output, and other vital parameters, resulting in a cooler-running, more durable motor with an extended service life. Digital is a self-contained, sealed module in the lower unit that brings all vital motor components together in one protected location, while eliminating outdated analog circuit boards and their related components. Digital allows you to dial into the precise speed you are searching for, and in turn results in longer lasting battery life.
Our trolling motors are more than tough, they're virtually indestructible. That's the Tour difference. Only from MotorGuide.
**The "Lowrance Inside" Tour Edition nose cone offers standard 200 kHz operation as well as wider, Dual-Search 83 kHz coverage, plus optional high-definition Broadband sonar for optimized sonar and temperature performance. Tour Edition sonar is designed to provide clean, clear signals for the leading brands of sonar such as Lowrance, Eagle, Garmin, and Humminbird. No adapter is needed for Lowrance 7-pin sonar units.
- Stainless steel shafts and components, metal head, and pedal make this the toughest trolling motor ever.
- Digital power from 82 to 105 pounds of thrust with 24 or 36-volt options.
- Completely sealed Digital module is protected from heat, moisture, corrosion and shock, greatly improving durability.
- MotorGuide Digital efficiency results in sustained battery life and more =time on the water.
- Soft-start feature ramps up power, creating smoother initial motion.
- Quiet, smooth variable-speed operation lets you get closer to the fish.
- Machete III Prop runs quiet and has a smaller diameter than two-blade designs for the ultimate shallow water performance.
- Push-pull adjustable steering with stainless steel pulleys is known for its feel and precision, limiting torque and fatigue.
- Compact, hydrodynamic, lightweight lower units.
- MicroSwitch is designed to withstand the demands of harsh, wet tournament conditions.
- Gator Spring Mount features extruded aircraft aluminum for rock-solid durability. A spring return linkage make underwater obstacles a thing of the past.
- 20.8 Gator Breakaway mount features a center decket and a hinged door for easy motor removal.
The Rapala® Original Floater® is still the number one "go-to" lure. Whether twitched on the top as a surface bait, retrieved as a shallow runner, weighted with a split shot for medium depths or bottom walked off a three-way swivel or bottom-bouncer, its original wounded minnow action continues to be irresistible to gamefish on every continent around the world.This lure is designed for depths of 3' - 5' Learn More