Consistently reach suspended fish at any depth with the CountDown® method. The controlled depth technique was introduced to the world with this lure, and to this day is the standard by which all others are measured. Whether the fish are suspending at certain depths near the weed tops or on bottom structure, the CountDown can get you to them consistently. The CD01 size is specifically designed for smaller fish, such as Trout and Panfish.This lure is designed for depths of 5' - 8' Learn More
These barrel swivels allow the terminal end to swivel freely adding strength to the line when fishing larger fish.
- Strong and durable
- Feature twisted wire eyes
- Size: 5
- LB Test: 55 lb
- Pieces: 6
There's no trolling motors on the planet more prepared for the extreme test of saltwater than Great White. Heat? Corrosion? Big-water pounding? All in a day's work for these predators. Our Great White edition is the choice of guides, competitive anglers, and die-hards around the world. From the specially formulated coating, to the epoxy-sealed lower unit, to the stainless steel shaft - the durability starts on the outside and goes all the way to the core.
Shallow-water saltwater guides and anglers on the Saltwater Redfish circuits choose Great White Digital for a simple reason - they're the most dependable trolling motors out there. Long days on the flats are the ultimate test of your equipment, and these motors don't just pass it, they eat it up and come back for more. MotorGuide invented the saltwater-specific trolling motor, and we continue the leadership today as the choice of guides and avid saltwater anglers around the world.
Great White. The only motor ready to go the distance with you in one of the most caustic environments on earth.
- Digital power in 82 and 105 pounds of thrust with 24- or 36- volt power options.
- Ultra pure aluminum coating "self-heals" from scratches providing added protection in abrasive shallow water use.
- Stainless steel shaft, fasteners and control cables.
- Anodized aluminum mounts and components prevent galvanic corrosion through our specialized multi-step process.
- Completely sealed Digital module is protected from heat, moisture, corrosion and shock, greatly improving durability.
- Improved efficiency results in extended battery life and more time on the water.
- Soft-start feature ramps up power, creating smoother initial motion.
- Quiet, smooth operation lets you get closer to the fish.
- Machete III propeller is quieter and has a smaller diameter than two-blade designs for ultimate shallow water performance.
- Compact, lightweight lower units.
- Dual saltwater anodes for added corrosion protection.
The simple monofilament fishing line from South Bend Co. is great for any angler young and old. This fishing line has a high knot strength and resists abrasion for a strong fishing line at an creditable price.
- Small diameter
- High knot strength
- Abrasion resistant
- Clear monofilament
- 25lb test
- 220 yards
The worm weight is designed to slide freely through vegetation and also be aerodynamic for casting, all while adjusting the depth of your lure and bait.
- Size: 4
- 3/8 oz
- 7 pieces
The Berkley Gulp Minnows have whipping action tails, that intrigues fish. These are have realistic scent to further entice the fish.Learn More
The Rapala® Original Floater® is still the number one "go-to" lure. Whether twitched on the top as a surface bait, retrieved as a shallow runner, weighted with a split shot for medium depths or bottom walked off a three-way swivel or bottom-bouncer, its original wounded minnow action continues to be irresistible to gamefish on every continent around the world.This lure is designed for depths of 3' - 5' Learn More
This cigar shaped float comes in 3 sizes that are ideal for crappie fishing. The exciting feature about the E Z Crappie Float is the slot which allows for easy on and off application. No more cutting your line to add your float. The E Z Crappie Float can also be used for Slip Float Fishing.Learn More